Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by sh-saxenaEmail recd from IREO sales.
saxena ji, every customer of ireo is getting this email irrespective of wheather they have unit in corridors or not..
another desperate attemp to sale corridors .. but now people are educated and they will not fall in trapCommentQuote0Flag
- 30: 70
I spoke to the CRM dept and they are offering this scheme to new customers but the BSP is RS 10500/ . I was shocked .... can anyone update ground reality plCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shakes12I spoke to the CRM dept and they are offering this scheme to new customers but the BSP is RS 10500/ . I was shocked .... can anyone update ground reality pl
What is the definition of *posession* in the plan?
Is it an *offer of posession* which many builders offer as interim even while the work is partially completed? Or is it really linked to the posession after a legal OC is in place?CommentQuote0Flag
- Finally Ireo the Corridors has come under pressure from the courts , couple of judgments are going against them , in consumer courts and the High Court.
It's powers to the investors & end users . This will teach Ireo not to take their investors for granted , Making us all sign one side buyer seller agreement after extracting 20 % payment beforehand and blacking mailing us all to fall in line or our 20 % money will be forfeited if not signed .
People who trusted the brokers & the good reputation of Ireo from their previous projects were surely fooled .CommentQuote0Flag
- Gurgaon, Noida building sites under watch - The Times of India
Anita Yadav, the HUDA administrator in Gurgaon who was present in NGT, said, "I have issued notices to 16 developers on Golf Course Road and Golf Course Extension Road and directed them to stop work as per the earlier NGT order (on April 7) for flouting norms."
As TOI had reported earlier, there are four construction sites on Golf Course Road and around 30 on Gold Course Extension RoadCommentQuote0Flag
- How can ireo now demand money from the investors in their CLP if their construction has stopped .....hahahah .., rather they should get ready to pay late penalties in futureCommentQuote1Flag
- Hello Members,
Does anybody knows when Ireo will demand now for the next installment? Ireo CRM stated within 2-3 months.
- Originally Posted by NorwayNot true ! So have I and some more buyers have had number of meeting with Ireo CRM team , we requested them numerous times but they have refused ! It's only for new buyers :(
Old investors who trusted them blindly and gave them blank cheques on pre launch all are feeling totally cheated by their inflexible approach with the market down & out now .
This is not a investor friendly company but a crooked company ( as all builders ) who give very huge hidden commissions to brokers to cheat the investors , creat false hype ..yes fool gullible greedy people / investors ...yes accepted !
As per your words . how can you imagine that brokers are getting huge commission . and its your decision and money. No body can forced you. So first thing and then invest. You can't blame anybody else. So don't blame brokers.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by maxgurgaon1As per your words . how can you imagine that brokers are getting huge commission . and its your decision and money. No body can forced you. So first thing and then invest. You can't blame anybody else. So don't blame brokers.
brokers can not be blamed.. it was such a huge rush between investors to book units wheather they were leveraged or not..
i remember , brokers eevn did not give any part commision because for 1 unit, 5 people were willing to give cheques. i myself was inclined to book and had given the cheque but took it back because had got some insider informatin on project plan and structure.
ireo had always come up with unique concept exlcuding budget home uptown. like GA - Arch, VV - Valley, Skyon - automation
corridors, there is nothing unique, it is a concrete jungle, couple of units are super though, for the sake of concept, they have just given football ground.
and it is one of remote l ocation in GCX infact it can not be considered on gcx per se.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by AKUSERHi Doobti,
What as per your information is inside information about the project layout and structure. Couple of units are super ???....just a couple?.Any good ideas for people to reduce prices, negotiating with Ireo? Am crowdsourcing ideas from you and all. I heard a very apt Punjabi saying ' kuch sheher Waley bhi zaalim the kuch sanu bhi maran da shouk tha'. Am not a Punjabi though 😊😊. regards.
My friend if you compare this project with other Ireo projects other than uptown then it stands no where after considering the pricing of this project, if you look at plan carefully there are certain units which are super.
Who ever have a Good eye will grab those units if available in market I am sure Ireo must not have allowed those unit till now..
I only just get to see project model hence I had dropped the plan . We were a group and about to book 15 + units at that time.. Infact when I resisted other people to ignore this project , they made a Good laugh
Do not want to disappoint anyone but yes it is better to leave at loss than to wait . There will be no premium in this project even after 2 years . That's a different story that we have invested in other project in sector 92 and we have not got any appreciation there as well but yes we are still not in loss though will not be able to sale becaue of no buying but no loss as of nowCommentQuote0Flag
- It looks like Corridors is not in the list .....checkoutCommentQuote0Flag
- Where is gurgoan list? There are 16 projects impacted on gcx.. Not even one in this listCommentQuote0Flag
- Anyone received Corridors - Flexible Payment Plans?CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes I have received a mail from IREO with 3 option.
Option-1 : As it is
Option 2 : Relaxed CLP Plan. No extra charges.
Option 3 : 40:60 sub vention untill October 2017 with 780 psft extra. To be paid at the time of posession.
Guys any suggestion. The extra amount calculates to appox 10% PA interest rate.CommentQuote0Flag
- Future look dark in this project, lots of risk involves. No sure what we should do now....CommentQuote0Flag