2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
    Actually 9400 does look a little high

Good for people who bought at 8750
    Mathematics is man qua man's language, any and every branch of knowledge has added value only once it became a gf of Maths; good for us that Biology has gained puberty and is in courtship...

Measurement presupposes standards; height in kgs and weight in cms can never gel... In fact these are unmeasurable even in some human societies (tribals) even today and of course among all animals...

By what 'standard' of measurement Sir do you find 8750 ok and 9400 not ?
    Last edited April 12 2013, 10:59 PM. Reason: Typo
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Sir 650 in this flat market is a big no....

Its the margin/reward which the initial investors may get....

For earning 650 from 9400 - is asking too much in this flat market...

People who are buying at 9400 are running behind the clock, where as people who bought at 8750 are already in the money.

Comment

People who are buying at 9400 are running behind the clock, where as people who bought at 8750 are already in the money.
        DLF plots first rate was Rs 200/yd...

ps. 'Standard' can measure from anywhere to anywhere... mmcg to zillion tonnes...
        pps. I would like to recommend the book 'The Logical Leap' by David Harriman; and Newton's contribution to life becomes understandable...

ppps. At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?

Comment

Clock is mathematics, man's language...

What is this clock Sir ?
          Beer is on me...

Comment

DLF plots started selling at 200...

At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?

Comment

Ethics and morality are central issues...

TATA is praised; what have they delivered - bricks. In Raisina.
              You sell a home and have a written contract for a house; delivering the written contract is no delivery.

You will soon see Ireo working hard to deliver homes in GA. Patrolling to ensure safety of residents, especially to ensure liberty for our gf's...

ps. Any and every human relationship is based on ethics; contracts are required for defending against fraud, they can never build relationships...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                An indoor basketball court and two football grounds... It will attract a lot of people to make this place their home, rented or owned...

Add the hospital and school and you have a place that many would like to live in; for one or the other reason...

Added to this will be the quality and brand of Ireo; how much this amounts to will of course be known only after delivery of Grand Arch, but there is all the reason as of now to safely assume that this will add value to quality of life...

ps. This thread seriously needed some non-obituary comments... :p
                Mr. Bell , I accept that , this thread seriously needed some non-obituary comments ! If this project is so doomed at 8750 then so are all the up coming future projects with similar prices or higher prices in and around GGN .

When the next project comes up at 12K or more on Golf Road Extension ..this one will start looking sweet

Comment

Norway + Lazybell

I am actually supporting your POV that this projects seems "RELATIVELY" better than other new launches.

Cheers

Comment

every project starts looking reasonably priced after few weeks?

there can't be a better example to explain theory of relativity.

"Measurements of various quantities are relative to the velocities of observers?

soon price of 9400 will look look reasonable when they launch next phase at 10000+

Who says we are a developing nation ?

Comment

New launches can come at 20 k also.

But the real barometer of the strength of the market is resale and resale prices have been stagnant.
                      Better located projects are available at less than this price in resale.

Book at pre-launch and sell at launch; this party on steroids of leverage is becoming risky with each passing day.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X