Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    DLF plots started selling at 200...

At what rate was The Grand Arch not a good buy ?
    The question dear Sir is not 'Hypothetical'... There are no it's n Butts...

And it's not some long past unrecorded history...

The only answer I can respect is: The Corridors is not The Grand Arch... And this is the only answer I can reason with...

ps. IREF is a forum for sharing knowledge, knowledge by its very definition includes viewpoints.... Vested Interests is all that it bans... That too when hidden...

pps. Typo. It's: There are no If's n But's

I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      Knowledge is a process of piling up the abstract ; wisdom lies in their simplification.” .

The art of being wise is the art of knowing how to communicate with simple words the most abstract concepts to people much less knowledgable than oneself .
      Knowledge is not a process of piling up the abstract. In fact the abstract is a process of understanding seemingly piled up concretes... Higher the abstraction, simpler It IS... Abstracts can not be piled up, only concretes can be... Higher level abstractions have to derive from lower level ones, a pile up ends the process of Abstraction... It leads to: Lost in the Jungle of concretes...

The art of being wise is the ability to tell people something that they think they always knew...

Comment

And Man by Nature Knows...

Just that there are too many around to put the virus of doubt...

It takes the 'Intrasigent' to ward off this virus without any harm having been done...

pps. The 'Intrasigent' are rare. For it takes time and effort getting there... There is much muddle to cross...

Comment

“The one exclusive sign of thorough knowledge is the power of teaching.”
          Aristotle quotes (Ancient Greek Philosopher, Scientist and Physician, 384 BC-322 BC)

Comment

Wow, this thread has evolved.

Looking at the recent posts with poetry and prose, the discussions are now going beyond the basic physiological needs of mortals like housing to fulfilling self-actualisation...

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1050969228.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	2195977

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
              Kindly get a pic from your broker friend and put it here... :p

ps. Cut off is 08 AM on 16/4...
              Sir deadline missed, any applicable punishment which you can offer my lord

Comment

I have given my payment by cheque , kept a photocopy copy of the agreement and I am sure so has every intelligent buyer. The cheques are banked in their account .., so there is a straight forward link IREO has received payment on account of this project .

Now the notion that Ireo is not launching because they are not having a proper licence , they have committed fraud or they are in the process of committing a fraud on the investors, they have a comerz license and finally will launch a commerz project instead , they are more than less likely to eat up everyone's money ...LOL ! LOL X 10 . Therefore every one is been made a ass of .

I am prudent in Law to know that no one can nor is running away with my money ...! DLF couldn't get away by adding extra extra floors & we are being made to think by some people that IREO is in the process of masterminding a even bigger fraud ! .....if all so sure ..please help us & inform the crime branch.. or maybe India TV of the same ..they live off such gossip .
                Here is their number

Independent News Service Private Ltd (India TV)
                India TV Broadcast Centre
                B-30, Sector 85,
                Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
                Tel: 0120-3051000 (60 lines)
                Fax: 0120-3051009
                Email: mail@indiatvnews.com

Of course distractors can always start the rumour that they are wind up all their projects ,secretly closing down everything and run off to a country like pakistan where they can not be extradited from...one more reason not to invest in this project
                Last edited April 16 2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                  I have given my payment by cheque , kept a photocopy copy of the agreement and I am sure so has every intelligent buyer. The cheques are banked in their account .., so there is a straight forward link IREO has received payment on account of this project .

Now the notion that Ireo is not launching because they are not having a proper licence , they have committed fraud or they are in the process of committing a fraud on the investors, they have a comerz license and finally will launch a commerz project instead , they are more than less likely to eat up everyone's money ...LOL ! LOL X 10 . Therefore every one is been made a ass of .

I am prudent in Law to know that no one can nor is running away with my money ...! DLF couldn't get away by adding extra extra floors & we are being made to think by some people that IREO is in the process of masterminding a even bigger fraud ! .....if all so sure ..please help us & inform the crime branch.. or maybe India TV of the same ..they live off such gossip .
                  Here is their number

Independent News Service Private Ltd (India TV)
                  India TV Broadcast Centre
                  B-30, Sector 85,
                  Noida 201305, Uttar Pradesh, India.
                  Tel: 0120-3051000 (60 lines)
                  Fax: 0120-3051009
                  Email: mail@indiatvnews.com

Of course distractors can always start the rumour that they are wind up all their projects ,secretly closing down everything and run off to a country like pakistan where they can not be extradited from...one more reason not to invest in this project
                  Good post with lot of good suggestions especially India TV ones . I can empathize with you as when one has invested ones hard earned money, one tends to get passionate about the same .

I have been accused of being an ireo marketing agent ( some direct some indirect ) in the past , now it is amusing to see these diametrically opposing comments. I have begun to getting used to these .

It is in Ireo interest to clarify the impact of taking a Licence on commercial ( rz ) . Sarcasm is not going to help answer this .It will be good to know wether they have indeed got the licence under com( rz ) or is it a typo mistake and if so can they construct a residential project here. If not then do they intend to convert com( rz ) licence to plotted or otherwise licence and how much time would that take . Have they informed their investors any risk in the even of the CLU not happening.

If one thinks dispassionately these queries need to be answered and will help address genuine confusion. My humble request to all investors to write to ireo to get clarity on this issue as helps clear the air.

Hope you have understood the intent of raising the issue .

Comment

Originally posted by Magadh_Pride View Post
                    Wow, this thread has evolved.

Looking at the recent posts with poetry and prose, the discussions are now going beyond the basic physiological needs of mortals like housing to fulfilling self-actualisation...

[ATTACH]26224[/ATTACH]
                    Nice one Sir...

I would go a step further and add that this forum serves more the higher level need of self-actualisation... making a judgement based on povs here and then to be proved right fulfills that...

And if one is based in Gurgaon only... who knows one might like someone's povs and end up satisfying the lower order needs in good company... Cheers...

ps. Must be nearing cheers time in Singapore...

Comment

I was informed by Ireo guys that they are sending out the demand letter for first installment this week itself.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X