Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Today one broker told me that the rate is 5950, but he can get me at 5700

Anyways the project is expensive at 5950, 5700 and even at 5500
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Today one broker told me that the rate is 5950, but he can get me at 5700

Anyways the project is expensive at 5950, 5700 and even at 5500

Asked IREO staff today, they said this project is expected to be launched after mid-September and expected price is 5950. I asked for layouts/specs etc, they said only after a month or so would be available. I asked that there is some issue on the location not being demarcated, they said that its being sorted out.
    CommentQuote
  • sab bekaar ki baatei hai that flats are available at 5500-5700 also !!
    CommentQuote
  • Builders & Brokers hype in play .

Originally Posted by ISHANb
    sab bekaar ki baatei hai that flats are available at 5500-5700 also !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Builders & Brokers hype in play .

Based on feedback of this post and my own views I refused the broker offering 5500 today though with heavy heart but surprisingly got a call from another broker for flat at 5550. Implying that flats have been booked by brokers and they are trying now releasing them in the market.

Infact the price is a hype and any person investing at these levels, is positively not making any money in hurry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravika
    Based on feedback of this post and my own views I refused the broker offering 5500 today though with heavy heart but surprisingly got a call from another broker for flat at 5550. Implying that flats have been booked by brokers and they are trying now releasing them in the market.

Infact the price is a hype and any person investing at these levels, is positively not making any money in hurry.

So many on this forum have repeatedly mentioned that this is all hype. On other hand brokers were spreading rumors that rates are revised to 5700 and later 5950/. This project is highly ambitious considering both location and rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rs2507
    So many on this forum have repeatedly mentioned that this is all hype. On other hand brokers were spreading rumors that rates are revised to 5700 and later 5950/. This project is highly ambitious considering both location and rates.

Assume this will attract only investors looking to make short-term gains but then they would also need an end-user to buy it off their hands and why will an end-user buy it when other better priced, similar options around (e.g Uptown available at lesser rate, better location, same brand , similar specs and 1+ years construction already done).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Assume this will attract only investors looking to make short-term gains but then they would also need an end-user to buy it off their hands and why will an end-user buy it when other better priced, similar options around (e.g Uptown available at lesser rate, better location, same brand , similar specs and 1+ years construction already done).

Exactly! Thats what I have been thinking.
    CommentQuote

Smart point! since it is the end user who will dictate the terms in long run. There is a lot of difference between uptown and 67A. Just to kill the comparison builders hikes the price of of existing projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravika
    My broker has offered a 2bhk booking at 5500 psf. This offer is available till tomorrow afternoon only else he will offer it to others.

My horizon is 6 months only that I believe is the lock in, though I can pay other installments also if need be however i am seeking is advice with 6 months horizon only.

I am aware on absolute basis 5500 psf is very high for sector 67 but seeing it selling now close to 5900 i am tempted.

Kindly advice? Thanks in advance.

Hi Ravika,

I got this so called offer & refused. Does not make sense.

Thanks
    PD
    CommentQuote

yaa , that is quite appropriate thinking , but who knows , this project is bigger and may be specs for this are better than uptown and also may be the club and other amenities are better . Also the upfront payment in uptown would be higher compared to this !!!
    But surely price is high by approx 300-400 assuming the units are still avlble at 5550 !!! But i guess this difference could be justified if we had details of the project in hand !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    yaa , that is quite appropriate thinking , but who knows , this project is bigger and may be specs for this are better than uptown and also may be the club and other amenities are better . Also the upfront payment in uptown would be higher compared to this !!!
    But surely price is high by approx 300-400 assuming the units are still avlble at 5550 !!! But i guess this difference could be justified if we had details of the project in hand !!!

Actually I did ask IREO sales staff on 67A specs last weekend on a visit to their sales office. After much prodding & questioning, he did agree that specs of 67A will be more similar to Uptown specs rather than the more luxurious Skyon/VV specs. Im more of an end-user and hence leaning towards purchasing Uptown rather than 67A.
    CommentQuote

CommentQuote
  • Got to know that this project has got delayed by another month or so and hence all this noise around the closure of pre launch dont make sense...

Any one who booked and knows the reason for the delay in launch??
    CommentQuote
  • Igot a chance to look at their apartment designs, actually two versions. The brokers have the apartment and project layout drawings. Push them hard and they will disclose.

What I found was that the carpet area is just 65-70 percent of total salable area. Not sure if it is norm in gurgaon.
    CommentQuote