Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

looks they are ready to do the blunder!!!! contrary to my last post now it looks like that 5950 is going to be the price and launch by month end....

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    WOW !!! but i guess a pricing of 6000 wouldnt be the first price , first price should be around 5500 . but if IREO does pre launch it at first price of 6000 then it would be a blunder by them !!!

Comment

AmitMM - this will make lot of potential investors choose the Unitech Projects

I know a lot of people who wanted to buy floors but at the last moment got interested in IREO with the initial price of 5200-5300

Comment

quite true... the unitech crest view would be a gainer if ireo comes at 6000

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        AmitMM - this will make lot of potential investors choose the Unitech Projects

I know a lot of people who wanted to buy floors but at the last moment got interested in IREO with the initial price of 5200-5300

Comment

Amit is this price of 5950 confirmed or is it still speculative

Comment

according to my sources , this is exactly like skyon , first co. accepted cheques photocopies at 5500ish , then now increased price acceptance of chequ photocopies is 5950 . It was similar in case of skyon first at 6500 , then7000 and then 7500/7700 .

Some lucky few (time will tell .. hehehe) will even get them at 5500ish (the first price)

Comment

bishan bhai - at what price this project will make sense as per ur knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
                according to my sources , this is exactly like skyon , first co. accepted cheques photocopies at 5500ish , then now increased price acceptance of chequ photocopies is 5950 . It was similar in case of skyon first at 6500 , then7000 and then 7500/7700 .

Some lucky few (time will tell .. hehehe) will even get them at 5500ish (the first price)
                what crap is that!!! No process, no clarity, no transprency, completely at the mercy of the builder. And I hear IREO is FDI funded, better managed, professional etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit08 View Post
                  what crap is that!!! No process, no clarity, no transprency, completely at the mercy of the builder. And I hear IREO is FDI funded, better managed, professional etc etc.
                  Well amit001 , as mentioned by quite a few members , keeping the location , the brand value IREo carries and everything , ideal pricing would have been 5100 pre launch and then subsequent increases on 500 each with launching at 6000ish with sample flat . A win win situation for all people !! But i guess we dont live an ideal world , do we !!

And Amit08 i dont see anything wrong in this , IREO wanted to sell a certain number of units at a certain price and then certain at a certain price !!! This is basically due to achievement of selling targets !!! i dont see anything wrong with that !!! If one did want a flat at a desired price one should have made a decision earlier . Every co. does it and there nothing unethical in it according to me !!!

Comment

As per my broker the project has 1000 plus flats and out of that approx. 200 flats have been sold in pre launch at 5550. The remaining will be launched at 5950 psf. For these 200 flats there was a mad mad rush as no. of cheques were many times over and plus some large real estate dealer had underwritten a huge number flats hence very few got the flats at 5550.

My POV, price of 5950 is very very high and highly avoidable by both end users or investors of any time horizon, as much better options are available all around.

Comment

As per my broker the project has 1000 plus flats and out of that approx. 200 flats have been sold in pre launch at 5550. The remaining will be launched at 5950 psf. For these 200 flats there was a mad mad rush as no. of cheques were many times over and plus some large real estate dealer had underwritten a huge number flats hence very few got the flats at 5550.

My POV, price of 5950 is very very high and highly avoidable by both end users or investors of any time horizon, as much better options are available all around.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X