Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • construction will continue...markets are not supportive... please wait for 1-2 years in my POV for any action in this project...
    CommentQuote
  • Visited Ireo office today.

There has to be a way out. Maybe all of us can arrange a group meeting with Ireo and look for a solution which is good for investors/end users and for company/Company's image as well.

Few solutions could be :-

1. Reducing the price to 8000 per sq.ft.
    2. Interest for delayed payment @10%.
    3. Down scaling unit size. Client can opt for smaller size. Eg 3 bhk client can opt for 2 bhk.
    4. May be we can tell them to refund our amount after deductions as per agreement if we will do that in a big group they will at least take us seriously and listen to us and may agree to our few demands.
    5. If somebody owns more than one flat then he can surrender one unit and his payments will be adjusted for the other one.( I have done this with Ansal's they did it happily can be done with other flat owners as well if they are family, friends or know each other).
    6.They can also divide customers in 2 groups i.e. those who want to pay right now and want early possession, those who want to pay later and will get possession later. Those who want to pay right now get allotment in one tower. The remaining in another.
    Those who pay right now, their construction carries on and they get early possession
    The other remaining can wait for market or arrange funds. Once they start paying construction can start again.This was done by Mtech Developers in Bhiwadi.

Suggestion are more than welcome.

Thanks and regards
    CommentQuote
  • I am making a Facebook page, Whatsapp group and Gmail Group.

Please send me your details for updates you can also inform your relatives and friends who owns apartment in Corridors.

Let's see where it goes.
    CommentQuote
  • I searched facebook but I was not able to find any buyer's group page.Please share the link so that I can join and interact with you all there.
    CommentQuote
  • ok count me in
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Mr Anonymous123;
    I have also invested in the project and suffering

can we pls talk on phone to discuss the way forward.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/801246700011398/members/

pls find above the group name... where we should all come together..... Lets fight this out together pls

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Found this in today's newspaper something really useful

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=76867

Also got a text frm someone

Desperate sale

Ireo corridors 1300 sq ft @6000/sq ft..booking 8750/sq ft..extra charges appx.26 lakh...total deal-1cr appx... Rs 40 lakh minus from original booking price..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • we hv created to grp to fight the cause....Request you to pls join

https://www.facebook.com/groups/8012...11398/members/
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I also own a Apartment in Corridors.
    There has to be a way out. Maybe all of us can arrange a group meeting with Ireo and look for a solution which is good for investors/end users and for Company's image and reputation as well.

Few solutions could be :-

1. Reducing the price to 8000 per sq.ft.
    2. Interest for delayed payment @10%.
    3. Down scaling unit size. Client can opt for smaller size. Eg 3 bhk client can opt for 2 bhk.
    4. May be we can tell them to refund our amount after deductions as per agreement if we will do that in a big group they will at least take us seriously and listen to us and may agree to our few demands.
    5. If somebody owns more than one flat then he can surrender one unit and his payments will be adjusted for the other one.( I have done this with Ansal's they did it happily can be done with other flat owners as well if they are family, friends or know each other).
    6.They can also divide customers in 2 groups i.e. those who want to pay right now and want early possession, those who want to pay later and will get possession later. Those who want to pay right now get allotment in one tower. The remaining in another.
    Those who pay right now, their construction carries on and they get early possession.
    The other remaining can wait for market or arrange funds. Once they start paying construction can start again. This was done by Mtech Developers in Bhiwadi.
    7.We can also get service tax refund with interest like people got it in Delhi and Noida.
    8.May be all of can stop paying installments from now onwards Ireo desperately needs money they will definitely look for a solution.

Also got this text from someone

Desperate sale
    Ireo corridors 1300 sq ft @6000/sq ft..booking 8750/sq ft..extra charges appx.26 lakh...total deal-1cr appx... Rs 40 lakh minus from original booking price..

Please remember we dont have holding capacity for a decade this project is not going to touch booking rate even after 5 years from its launch.

You can join Facebook page, Whatsapp group and Gmail Group.If you wish to join.
    Please send me your details for updates. you can also inform your relatives and friends who owns apartment in Corridors.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/801246700011398/801647893304612/?notif_t=group_activity¬if_id=1465455637614575

Suggestion are more than welcome.

Thanks and regards
    Abhimanyu singh
    CommentQuote
  • Does any one have an idea on the use of land available between Ireo Corridors and the 60m road on the right side of the project?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest hope on this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShauryaRoy
    Does any one have an idea on the use of land available between Ireo Corridors and the 60m road on the right side of the project?

It's all private land. There's a Ram mandir infront of the road alignment at Ramgarh village.
    Ireo knew the access to road before buying the land. If it's bad access like Uptown then they buy it for cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo corridors a pathetic project

Hi,
    I booked a dream apartment measuring 2400sqft in Ireo corridors Tower D.After initial 3payments ,no demand letter came for a year.Everytime I called they would say it is coming soon.Then after 2years they call and offer me another apartment as D tower is not going to be built. As they could not give me a unit to my satisfaction after 6-7 meetings , i broached the topic of refund.To that The high and mighty Lipi Ray screamed and shouted at me saying she never said my original apt is not available.She made us wait for hours.I am a well known pediatrician who took voluntary retirement from practice to serve the under privileged.Her behaviour was so shocking that I could not sleep for many days.
    My repeated emails to give me the original booking is getting no reply and finally today I sent them a legal notice.
    Now praying to GOD !
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one got a letter from precision relators of Ireo regarding revised plan from DTCP regarding towers A1 to A5 and D block.
    I got it today and the web address they mentioned to read the propsed changes - http://10.10.3.50/ireo-cms/thecorridors/ireo-corridors-downloads-approvals.html - is not reachable.
    Does anyone know about it ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday I got letter from Ireo - Corridor

"Formal Objection/complaint against “" Inviting No - Objection/suggestion for approval of revised building plans of cluster - A (building A1 TO A5), cluster - D (building D1 TO D5), Convenient Shopping and lower basement falling in Group Housing Scheme (Corridor) measuring 37.5125 Acre (License No 5 of 2013 dated 21.02.2013) in Sector 67A, Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex being developed by precision Realtors PVT. Ltd."

I am planning to file my objection tomorrow with at HUDA in writing. Kindly let me know if others also received similar letter and if answer is yes then what is action plan. I got the same last Friday and I am planning to file my objection tomorrow with at HUDA in writing.
    CommentQuote