Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rupeshsingal
    Yesterday I got letter from Ireo - Corridor

"Formal Objection/complaint against “" Inviting No - Objection/suggestion for approval of revised building plans of cluster - A (building A1 TO A5), cluster - D (building D1 TO D5), Convenient Shopping and lower basement falling in Group Housing Scheme (Corridor) measuring 37.5125 Acre (License No 5 of 2013 dated 21.02.2013) in Sector 67A, Gurgaon Manesar Urban Complex being developed by precision Realtors PVT. Ltd."

I am planning to file my objection tomorrow with at HUDA in writing. Kindly let me know if others also received similar letter and if answer is yes then what is action plan. I got the same last Friday and I am planning to file my objection tomorrow with at HUDA in writing.

Dear Rupesh
    Could you find out what was the proposed change ?
    CommentQuote
  • As per the IREO Representative, they are not modifying any flat or structure. This change is just for Convenient Shopping and lower basement falling in Group Housing Scheme under these tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding the letter from Precision Realtors, when i called the customer service to ask about the letter, i was told that the changes were not going to affect us. When i insisted to explain the changes, the rep said that they had a license to construct on 3 flats per floor when they sold the project, but they sold it with all plans showing 4 units per floor. Now, they have applied for license for 4 units per floor.

It is very hard for me to believe anything they say on the phone because they say different things to different people. I dont think anyone knows the truth about what the real changes are. Please share if you know exactly what the changes are?

Ideally, the changes should be detailed such that normal buyers can understand them instead of just providing a web address to a site that does not even work!

When i insisted that the web address provided in the mail is not working, the rep told me that the new plans are available on their website. The page i was directed to contains architect drawings with some red marked areas. There is no way anyone who is not a professional architect can understand those drawings. Also, there are no original drawings to compare to. She just told me to come to the office if i wanted more information or see drawings.

In essence, the letter has been sent to us, but we know nothing about what the objection / changes really pertain to! Later on, whatever changes are made, they will probably just be attributed to the letter that no one understood and no one objected to because possibly inaccurate and possibly incomplete information was provided by the customer service.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone, I have been offered a 2 BHK unit in the project at a very good price, but after going through the comments/info provided by all of you, I am in dilemma because I have been to the site, and project seems to be moving forward, maybe slow but moving. The problem is, physically site seems to be ok, but the info what all of you have shared here is jaw dropping. KINDLY HELP for the right path.
    CommentQuote
  • @jatinwalia79 what price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ireobuyer
    Regarding the letter from Precision Realtors, when i called the customer service to ask about the letter, i was told that the changes were not going to affect us. When i insisted to explain the changes, the rep said that they had a license to construct on 3 flats per floor when they sold the project, but they sold it with all plans showing 4 units per floor. Now, they have applied for license for 4 units per floor.

It is very hard for me to believe anything they say on the phone because they say different things to different people. I dont think anyone knows the truth about what the real changes are. Please share if you know exactly what the changes are?

Ideally, the changes should be detailed such that normal buyers can understand them instead of just providing a web address to a site that does not even work!

When i insisted that the web address provided in the mail is not working, the rep told me that the new plans are available on their website. The page i was directed to contains architect drawings with some red marked areas. There is no way anyone who is not a professional architect can understand those drawings. Also, there are no original drawings to compare to. She just told me to come to the office if i wanted more information or see drawings.

In essence, the letter has been sent to us, but we know nothing about what the objection / changes really pertain to! Later on, whatever changes are made, they will probably just be attributed to the letter that no one understood and no one objected to because possibly inaccurate and possibly incomplete information was provided by the customer service.

They still have a few hundred flats left to sell in this project!!!
    CommentQuote
  • hi Doctor, any revert from IREO to your legal notice?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jatinwalia79
    Hi everyone, I have been offered a 2 BHK unit in the project at a very good price, but after going through the comments/info provided by all of you, I am in dilemma because I have been to the site, and project seems to be moving forward, maybe slow but moving. The problem is, physically site seems to be ok, but the info what all of you have shared here is jaw dropping. KINDLY HELP for the right path.

Hi,

I could help you on this, a friend of mine is looking for apartment here .best.
    CommentQuote
  • No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ireobuyer
    Regarding the letter from Precision Realtors, when i called the customer service to ask about the letter, i was told that the changes were not going to affect us. When i insisted to explain the changes, the rep said that they had a license to construct on 3 flats per floor when they sold the project, but they sold it with all plans showing 4 units per floor. Now, they have applied for license for 4 units per floor.

Hi,

I can understand your challenges as I have handled similar issue with another builder and project. I would be keen to talk. you need to complete ten posts to be able to message.

Later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.

Hi,

Just exchanging some information since I have an apartment here and anyways not the size that is mentioned....I never discussed prices . Hope that helps?
    CommentQuote
  • I got a demand letter for the fourth installment of D wing today. Construction of D wing was stalled for quite some time. Anyone else got such demand?
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder what reply "pallakshmi" got to the legal notice sent to IREO?
    CommentQuote
  • First phase of' possession expected in July 17.
    CommentQuote
  • the road to the project is coming up well
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • zodiac8 months ago
      what is the approach road to this project