Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update on Ireo Corridors? Someone said earlier that first phase of possession to commence from July 2017?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • tsmathur3 months ago
      They told me possession by end of the year (mine is in tower C)
  • I spoke to ireo customer care two days back; they told that the possession by first quarter of next year!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunjain
    I spoke to ireo customer care two days back; they told that the possession by first quarter of next year!

this project is kind of at the dead end of the road. no street lights. very scary in dark.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • tsmathur17 days ago
      Anyone know post which date they will be liable to pay delay penalty? Buyer agreement says 42 months after receiving approval of building plans
  • Guys - has anyone contacted IREO for delayed compensation? I think we are entitled since its more than 42 months (+6 months of grace period) since approvals

Let me know if anyone has approached ... and how does it work

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tsmathur
    Guys - has anyone contacted IREO for delayed compensation? I think we are entitled since its more than 42 months (+6 months of grace period) since approvals

Let me know if anyone has approached ... and how does it work

What compensation will they give.....they have already filed for bankruptcy for their project/s in Punjab.
    CommentQuote