Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

First lets C What Central Park 2 does with this clause (w.r.t Belgravia), They were the pioneers of this clause as they started it way back in 06 only with Bellevue Residences

Comment

Saw the model for this at IREO Sales office today. The project looks huge but a bit congested and the green areas seem less compared to the project size.

3 tennis courts and 1 football field which is nice.

But only one club & pool for a project this size seems less.
      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:13 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

There are two football fields and two swimming pools. The second pool is in C cluster.
        I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
          Saw the model for this at IREO Sales office today. The project looks huge but a bit congested and the green areas seem less compared to the project size.
          3 tennis courts and 1 football field which is nice.
          But only one club & pool for a project this size seems less.
          & dear Lazybell,

In India are we all or most of us or quite few of us not used to waiting for things and standing in the queue since childhood? To feel at home why should this be any different????? Aap kataar maen haen-kripya prateeksha keejeeyae!!!!

Slowly slowly complete other side of coin will be fully exposed and visible.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Oh, I went all around the model but could notice only 1 pool...anyway things would be clear once the project plan is published.

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
            There are two football fields and two swimming pools. The second pool is in C cluster.

Comment

I saw the project ..it's looks awesome Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
              Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .
              No excalation clause ( as promised by the RM )
              Time linked only till 20% , rest all construction linked payment plan .
              Maybe be a lock in for 6-10 months.
              1200 flats all sold out !

Cheers to happy invested .
              Last edited April 22 2013, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                I saw the project ..it's looks awesome Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
                Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .

assuming all the information is correct, some of the negatives have been removed . all the best for your investment or end use whichever the case may be .

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                  assuming all the information is correct, some of the negatives have been removed . all the best for your investment or end use whichever the case may be .
                  Thank you Sir your advice & your constructive criticism has always been appreciated

Comment

Finally some positive talks. I was told not to go for this but I do my own calculation more positive than negative. I went for my gut feeling that price is bit high as of today and not lucrative but good if can be sustain for 2 yrs.

Comment

1200 flats all sold out looks more like a JOKE

you mean to say there would be no inventory available from IREO on official launch....
                      Originally posted by Norway View Post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X