Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
    & dear Lazybell,

    In India are we all or most of us or quite few of us not used to waiting for things and standing in the queue since childhood? To feel at home why should this be any different????? Aap kataar maen haen-kripya prateeksha keejeeyae!!!!

    Slowly slowly complete other side of coin will be fully exposed and visible.

    Cheers.

    CA.
    Couldn't get it sir, sorry for being dumb...
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

    Comment


    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

      Originally posted by aabansal View Post
      1200 flats all sold out looks more like a JOKE

      you mean to say there would be no inventory available from IREO on official launch....
      LOL ...LOL ! When did I say so ,I assume this is a " break the post , show how intelligent you are ..kind of comment" of course without knowing anything about the project ., my suggestion please go back on the thread ..see the total inventory , better still call the company or a broker !
      I am sharing information as a inventor invested to my fellow invested investors ! Am not trying to sell this project to YOU .

      Comment


      • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

        Originally posted by Norway View Post
        I am sharing information as a inventor invested to my fellow invested investors ! Am not trying to sell this project to YOU .
        are you hinting at creating something called 'Fools Paradise'

        dont get agitated mate...I m sure you would get 100% ROI...as project is completely sold out...IREO would raise price by 1k psf every quarter for the inventory which it does not have...units would get auctioned..way to go!

        Comment


        • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by aabansal View Post
          are you hinting at creating something called 'Fools Paradise'

          dont get agitated mate...I m sure you would get 100% ROI...as project is completely sold out...IREO would raise price by 1k psf every quarter for the inventory which it does not have...units would get auctioned..way to go!
          LoL ...thanks for your wishes mate , but I guess you still haven't got the point ! Anyways ...cheers , Good Day

          Comment


          • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
            Couldn't get it sir, sorry for being dumb...
            If there is only one swimming pool or lets say max two, with 2200 units each one with average 3 heads wanting or being able to use the pool assuming 66% occupancy and 33% using pools each day means a whopping 726 heads using the pools daily. Assuming opening times of 6 AM till 8 PM that is 14 hours daily and with rotation time of 1.5 hours per head, you will have 78 persons using the pool at any given time including hot afternoons. With practically no people in the pools during daytime, you will have practically 100 people at any given time. Does it not mean waiting in the queue to enter the pool unless to accommodate a comfortable number of people at peak time Olympic size pools are provided which is rather wishful thinking.

            These are mere statistics and could vary but would over a period of time be on higher side than calculated and mentioned above.

            Cheers.

            CA.

            Comment


            • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

              Dear CA,

              This statistics will apply to any and every project, including all from Ireo... why single out poor Corridors for bashing...

              I live in vipul greens and at times am sad to be swimming in a private pool... oops... plunge bath...
              I sell my Talent to your Reason...

              Comment


              • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                This swimming pool line up reminds me of Ayn Rand's open letter to Boris Spassky of 1972...

                excerpts from the letter:

                Unlike algebra, chess does not represent the abstraction–the basic pattern–of mental effort; it represents the opposite: it focuses mental effort on a set of concretes, and demands such complex calculations that a mind has no room for anything else. By creating an illusion of action and struggle, chess reduces the professional player’s mind to an uncritical, unvaluing passivity toward life. Chess removes the motor of intellectual effort–the question “What for?”–and leaves a somewhat frightening phenomenon: intelletual effort devoid of purpose.


                Would you have wanted to escape into chess, if you lived in a society based on Aristotelian principles? It would be a country where the rules were objective, firm and clear, where you could use the pwoer of your mind to its fullest extent, on any scale you wished, where you would gain rewards for your achievements, and men who chose to be irrational would not have the power to stop you nor to harm anyone but themselves. Such a social system could not be devised, you say? But it was devised, and it came close to full existence–only, the mentalities whose level was playing jacks or craps, the men with the guns and their witch doctors, did not want mankind to know it. It was called Capitalism.
                I sell my Talent to your Reason...

                Comment


                • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                  What is true by your own personal experience may not be true for everyone . There are many people who follow all the laws of land including not dealing in illegal transactions like undeclared income. So please do not assume everyone indulges in that and hence resale deals are all unethical and that there is no option for law abiding citizen to enter into RE investment. It is absurd to say the least in my experience and my pov.

                  an illegal activity has no justification in my books . each to his own. Soft launch without necessary approvals are illegal irrespective of wether it is voluntary choice for mutual benefit or not.
                  I took out the time and energy to go through all your posts... I could happily not find any inconsistency...

                  ps. not all obviously...
                  pps. I will not withdraw my comment; but would certainly like to withdraw my directing it at you...

                  My views are different though:

                  1. Sanction of the victim makes evil thrive; voluntary sanction.
                  2. I hope you have, or get to, read "The Inexplicable Personal Alchemy".

                  Like she says in the essay: I wouldn't consciously and philosophically choose to be like you on my life, but at the same time I will not hesitate to admire you.

                  My view is: Victims have sanctioned evil just too long... thousands of years... Those that have the backbone must also develop the intellect to kill evil at it's root... thought is the fuel of the motor... of the most powerful motor called 'man'...

                  In nature there are only 'existents'; it is man's mind that converts them to 'resources'...
                  I sell my Talent to your Reason...

                  Comment


                  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                    Black money is certainly not an 'existent' in nature... :P
                    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

                    Comment


                    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                      Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                      I took out the time and energy to go through all your posts... I could happily not find any inconsistency...

                      ps. not all obviously...
                      pps. I will not withdraw my comment; but would certainly like to withdraw my directing it at you...

                      My views are different though:

                      1. Sanction of the victim makes evil thrive; voluntary sanction.
                      2. I hope you have, or get to, read "The Inexplicable Personal Alchemy".

                      Like she says in the essay: I wouldn't consciously and philosophically choose to be like you on my life, but at the same time I will not hesitate to admire you.

                      My view is: Victims have sanctioned evil just too long... thousands of years... Those that have the backbone must also develop the intellect to kill evil at it's root... thought is the fuel of the motor... of the most powerful motor called 'man'...

                      In nature there are only 'existents'; it is man's mind that converts them to 'resources'...
                      I am not sure wether the people who not only theorize but have the courage to stick to their principles are without backbone , or people who misuse their intellect to propogate illegal and immoral acts . Killing the evil requires acceptance of the evil first and there is a reasonfor this evil to be widespread in this part of the country . an evil is an evil wether practiced by few or by the multitude.

                      let us pause this off topic as otherwise will invite sarcastic comments .

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X