The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
    I am not sure wether the people who not only theorize but have the courage to stick to their principles are without backbone , or people who misuse their intellect to propogate illegal and immoral acts . Killing the evil requires acceptance of the evil first and there is a reasonfor this evil to be widespread in this part of the country . an evil is an evil wether practiced by few or by the multitude.

let us pause this off topic as otherwise will invite sarcastic comments .
    “A good friend who points out mistakes and imperfections and rebukes evil is to be respected as if he reveals the secret of some hidden treasure.”

― Dalai Lama XIV

Comment

Is this a thread on philosophy or Ireo-The Corridors.. I am confused, and please no quotes/posts on confusion now

Comment

Originally posted by pearl32 View Post
        Is this a thread on philosophy or Ireo-The Corridors.. I am confused, and please no quotes/posts on confusion now
        Please provide more information regarding this project, may be we will neighbor in future. Here everybody is mature enough to take decision for his life. So please talk and talk more for this project only.

Comment

BSP
          2 BHK / 3BHK ( upto 1967) Rs. 9400 Per Sq. Ft

3BHK ( more than 1967) / 4BHK Rs. 9900 Per Sq. Ft.

Club Charges Rs. 2.5 lacs
          IFMS Charges Rs. 150/- Psf
          Car Parking for 2BHK & 2BHK + Sr Rs. 450/- Psf
          Car Parking for 3BHK & 3BHK + Sr Rs. 650/- Psf
          Car Parking for 3BHK + Sr, 3BHK + FL + Sr & 4BHK + FL + Sr Rs. 500/- Psf

PLC

Corner / Small Green 4 %
          Middle Green 7 %
          Central Green 13 %

Comment

I did RTGS for booking and account number given is different now for the demand. Now bank is bank of Baroda earlier it was Punjab and Sindh bank. Is this case for all who did RTGS.

Comment

hello friends

reading this post after a long duration
              if anyone has the pic for the model at sales gallery please upload here

good to hear about the no escalation clause was a very big concern for me.
              i'm new to this realestate thing so can not comment on how well the project will do but keeping my fingers crossed that its does

if any of you have any updates about the launch date please share

cheers

Originally posted by Norway View Post
              I saw the project ..it's looks awesome Real professional set up ., 450 for 2 car parking in flats below 3bhk & 650 for 2 car parking for flats 3 bhks & more .
              Launch date ..10th May ( some bulding approval awaited ) rest all approvals upto date .
              No excalation clause ( as promised by the RM )
              Time linked only till 20% , rest all construction linked payment plan .
              Maybe be a lock in for 6-10 months.
              1200 flats all sold out !

Cheers to happy invested .

Comment

May 13,2012

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
                if any of you have any updates about the launch date please share

Comment

Mr khan, I am looking to invest in this project. Could you please let me know if it is available at 8750.

Comment

Originally posted by jaihind View Post
                    Mr khan, I am looking to invest in this project. Could you please let me know if it is available at 8750.
                    8750 is gone, even 9400 is about to go very soon.
                    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

I visited Ireo office 2 days back. The escalation clause is very much there, and as per Ireo all builders are including it, so it is becoming an industry practice.

The launch as per Ireo officials is in June now, and the next demand should not come before August-September

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X