The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by pearl32 View Post
    I visited Ireo office 2 days back. The escalation clause is very much there, and as per Ireo all builders are including it, so it is becoming an industry practice.

The launch as per Ireo officials is in June now, and the next demand should not come before August-September
    so between Norway info and yours ,one is right. Hope for the sale of this project end customer you are wrong .

As and when they sign the BBA , things will be clear who was right.

Comment

of what i know the escalation clause is there..
      on a side note came across some one willing to sell his 2bhk at a 100 rs premium.
      sign of things to come or a one off deal ?

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      so between Norway info and yours ,one is right. Hope for the sale of this project end customer you are wrong .

As and when they sign the BBA , things will be clear who was right.

Comment

Originally posted by AmitMM View Post
        of what i know the escalation clause is there..
        on a side note came across some one willing to sell his 2bhk at a 100 rs premium.
        sign of things to come or a one off deal ?
        Generally the information given by you has been proven to be true , so i have no reason to disbelieve that. It is a disturbing trend and makes the business case even weaker for all such projects.

On the sale part i guess time will tell but i will not be surprised by more cases of desparate investors at these rates for the location.

Comment

the market is very slow to make such speculative investments bear fruit

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
          Generally the information given by you has been proven to be true , so i have no reason to disbelieve that. It is a disturbing trend and makes the business case even weaker for all such projects.

On the sale part i guess time will tell but i will not be surprised by more cases of desparate investors at these rates for the location.

Comment

Originally posted by vshinde98 View Post
            the market is very slow to make such speculative investments bear fruit
            Agree about the market being slow to flat. In India its fair to assume when you are a buyer themarket is about to pick up and when you are s seller there is slowdown

Comment

Was speaking to my friend in IREO...

Despite of the heavy pricing the project still has received a very very good response!!!

Comment

Dear All,

Visited Ireo today to pay the second installment. Some key points that came out in discussion were

1. Launch date is around 1st week of June
                2. corridor model looks very impressive - it has 2 pools, football cout, tennis courts, badminton court beside other things. I just hope they deliver as per the model
                3. Third installment is linked to construction - is not expected to come before Sep/Oct
                4. BBA expected around 15th June - no confirmation on escalation clause

Happy investing.

with rgds,
                Amit

Comment

Originally posted by guptaamit3 View Post
                  Dear All,

Visited Ireo today to pay the second installment. Some key points that came out in discussion were

1. Launch date is around 1st week of June
                  2. corridor model looks very impressive - it has 2 pools, football cout, tennis courts, badminton court beside other things. I just hope they deliver as per the model
                  3. Third installment is linked to construction - is not expected to come before Sep/Oct
                  4. BBA expected around 15th June - no confirmation on escalation clause

Happy investing.

with rgds,
                  Amit
                  Ditto .., for location I was informed this project was just behind VV

Comment

Ansal is also coming up with their extension of Esencia by the name esencia One in another 100 acres in 67A , they will have floors and Villas .

Comment

amit.bhalla,
                      Any idea on price.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X