• Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

June
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Ireo Liquidity and Future Price.

How far is it easy to liquidate Ireo - The Corridors at the first booking price of @8750/- in current scenario. What is expected price by mid of August.

Experts Please Advice !
      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:15 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepakInvest View Post
        How far is it easy to liquidate Ireo - The Corridors at the first booking price of @8750/- in current scenario. What is expected price by mid of August.
        Experts Please Advice !
        My friend for that you need to consult an astrologer
        If only we all knew for sure .., then it would be a fixed IPL match
        Last edited May 18 2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Experts Please Advice !
          Its so easy to forget the fundamentals - real estate is not / has never been a short term investment. It takes patience and deep pockets to stay invested for long enough to reap gains in real estate. Be cautious before you put any hard earned money into this sector which is already a risky proposition with speculators ruling the market, especially Gurgaon market. Friendly advise, please ignore if you do not like.

Comment

Experts Please Advice !
            Flip a coin
            Heads - above 9000
            Tails - below 9000

I would rather purchase a powerball lottery in New York, which by the way is at $600 million, than buy real estate with 6 month horizon

No offense meant. We all learn at some point in our life. I have had my share of mistakes and still consider myself a learner, especially in real estate world.

Cheers!

I am not kidding about powerball. Just google it. Today the lottery draw is at $600 million!
            Last edited May 19 2013, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Any updates on the launch dates or when will the BBA be signed.

Comment

Originally posted by hesitant_buyer View Post
                Flip a coin
                Heads - above 9000
                Tails - below 9000

I would rather purchase a powerball lottery in New York, which by the way is at $600 million, than buy real estate with 6 month horizon

No offense meant. We all learn at some point in our life. I have had my share of mistakes and still consider myself a learner, especially in real estate world.

Cheers!

I am not kidding about powerball. Just google it. Today the lottery draw is at $600 million!
                I got only 3 no.'s ... 2 more no.'s.. wud have won $2 MILLion..... trying today again...

Comment

The Club in this project will be 60,000 sq ft; that should be some club.

Comment

EC applied for this project

It appears that EC for Settingup Group Housing (37.512 acres) at Sector-67 A, Village-Dhumaspur and Maidawas, District-Gurgaon, Haryana has been applied on 26th March, 2013 . reference number SEIAA/HR/2013/472 as per the website.

It seems they have no intention of delaying this project

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                      It seems they have no intention of delaying this project
                      I'm not aware of any project where Ireo had the intention of delaying.
                      I'm sure you have much deeper knowledge, could you kindly throw some light.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X