The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    I'm not aware of any project where Ireo had the intention of delaying.
    I'm sure you have much deeper knowledge, could you kindly throw some light.
    If you go back some people had mentioned that this project will not have much cash flow issues as there will be delay in construction and i had argued that as per publicly avlbl reports ireo fund , certain parts of it is maturing in next few years and hence they have to monetize their landbank and hence they will execute their projects atleast whatever is in their control.
    What makes you sure that i have much deeper knowledge than anyone having the intiative to dig out publicly avlbl information or the patience to diligently follow
    up with the builder :-).

Comment

Deep knowledge = initiative, diligence and patience..
      Question = answer.

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      If you go back some people had mentioned that this project will not have much cash flow issues as there will be delay in construction and i had argued that as per publicly avlbl reports ireo fund , certain parts of it is maturing in next few years and hence they have to monetize their landbank and hence they will execute their projects atleast whatever is in their control.
      What makes you sure that i have much deeper knowledge than anyone having the intiative to dig out publicly avlbl information or the patience to diligently follow

Comment

The very fact that you do all this is what makes your knowledge deeper.

At the same time the pendency in front of SEIAA is so much that things are bound to get delayed against the wishes of Ireo.
        I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

with the DLF crest fasicsico in tow , I am happy to be invested in IREO . DLF's downward & Ireo's upward spiral seems immanent

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
            with the DLF crest fasicsico in tow , I am happy to be invested in IREO . DLF's downward & Ireo's upward spiral seems immanent
            If Dlf can temper its arrogance and treat their customers with a modicum of respect things can be so much different for them. I hardly find a happy dlf end customer today.

Ireo has to deliver a project first. End of this year will define what is their true worth and are they any better than others. A better Crm team cannot distinguish you if your product and experience is not meaningfully different.

Comment

If Dlf can temper its arrogance and treat their customers with a modicum of respect things can be so much different for them. I hardly find a happy dlf end customer today.

Ireo has to deliver a project first. End of this year will define what is their true worth and are they any better than others. A better Crm team cannot distinguish you if your product and experience is not meaningfully different.
              True Sir , end of the year , it sure would be .., altho looking at the Grand Arch progress , things sure do look promising for all of us .
              When grand arch is ready & all lit up like a christmas tree shining on GRX skyline it's going to be a big plus for Ireo brand name & all their other properties .

Comment

Modern era's Taj Mahal inspired structure-representing Taj, the concept behind Grand Arch, to say the least, with four towers representing four minarets and arch tower representing the main Taj structure.

It sure should be a landmark. Awaiting completion to see preview of things coming in future for all Ireo investors and end users.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Called Ireo office and I am being told that Ireo will dispatch allotment letter in 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
                    Modern era's Taj Mahal inspired structure-representing Taj, the concept behind Grand Arch, to say the least, with four towers representing four minarets and arch tower representing the main Taj structure.

It sure should be a landmark. Awaiting completion to see preview of things coming in future for all Ireo investors and end users.

Cheers.

CA.
                    As rushil ji said many times before for us it is an investment and most projects have given decent returns for us to exit. For them much more is at stake . Hope they do not let down their customers and destroy all the goodwill. Hopefully end of the year some of the answers will be know.

Comment

Hello friends does anyone know the exact launch date of this project or is it still June

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X