Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

First end user taste of Ireo will come with the throwing open of LeClub in GA this Jul-Aug.
    Ireo plans to open the gates of the club before project delivery.
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
      First end user taste of Ireo will come with the throwing open of LeClub in GA this Jul-Aug.
      Will be surprised if they do so because they need to have atleast occupation certificate and a licence which looks unlikely by july atleast.
      Ofcourse they can have a event to launch as a brand building exercise as they did in their punjab project.
      Thanks for sharing the update and look forward to anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
        My first taste of ireo was the coffee they served in their GGN office , one of the best expresso in town I say
        Last edited June 4 2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

why the discussion on all other projects of IREO on this thread....limit ur discussion to Corridor...

Comment

Real Estate Bill cleared to protect you from scams by builders - NDTVProfit.com

Real state bill says you can't launch projects without all approvals.

Also you can't take more than 10% without written agreement. Ireo has violated both the rule. They still looking for approval and taken 20%.

So what is next step?

Comment

IREO has not violated any existing rule and I am sure this bill ..whenever it is translated into rules and a state level regulation..would not be applicable retrospectively..

Comment

Are they selling directly, thru underwriters or thru brokers? What is the best route?

Comment

Originally posted by ppsharma View Post
                  Are they selling directly, thru underwriters or thru brokers? What is the best route?
                  I'm not sure ireo sells through underwriters, the other 2 options do exist, u can go directly and ask for a good deal.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

i believe the project was supposed to be launched in june... any idea on the date

Comment

Originally posted by ppsharma View Post
                      No underwriters; brokers are the better route, not just because I'm one...

Even discounting to zero the value of the advice brokers offer; the builders would sell directly only if they were the better option.
                      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X