The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Hello all,

Heard from my consultant this morning that Ireo has built up lot of pressure on all the allottees and their brokers for the follow on payments without releasing the plans and layouts. Are we missing something or it is true?! Someone somewhere is thinking illogically which is not good for the investors. May God give them some wisdom though they have been very smart in selling a big chunk of their stock in the pre launch leaving all investors in lurch with a stagnant and down going market.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
      Hello all,

Heard from my consultant this morning that Ireo has built up lot of pressure on all the allottees and their brokers for the follow on payments without releasing the plans and layouts. Are we missing something or it is true?! Someone somewhere is thinking illogically which is not good for the investors. May God give them some wisdom though they have been very smart in selling a big chunk of their stock in the pre launch leaving all investors in lurch with a stagnant and down going market.

Cheers.

CA.
      I think the next payment 3rd installment is due on excavation which will happen only after the launch so not sure which follow on payments we r discussing here.
      Have already made the previous 2 installments
      And the last part about the down going market I totally agree with you CA hope to see a upturn soon. Cheers

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Good Day All

kindly read the Draft of the bill available at HUDA website which clearly states that the Bill will only cover new projects after it is implemented.

regards

ankit
        Last edited December 31 2015, 12:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by ANKITSANDHU View Post
          Good Day All
          kindly read the Draft of the bill available at HUDA website which clearly states that the Bill will only cover new projects after it is implemented.
          regards
          ankit
          Corridor is not officially launched yet so it will apply on Corridor as well.

Comment

Hello all,

Cheers.

CA.
            If the news is true, more and more dirty habits are being imbibed by them . sad & deplorable .

Comment

Hello all,

Cheers.

CA.
              This information is wrong. Not much inventory has been released till now. In fact hardly any PLC inventory has been released, in fact none in cluster D. The inventory available for more than a month now has been such that it has slowed down sales. In clusters A/B/C the plc units got picked right away.
              Market in the project will be known from here on only after new inventory is released at next rate...
              I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                This information is wrong. Not much inventory has been released till now. In fact hardly any PLC inventory has been released, in fact none in cluster D. The inventory available for more than a month now has been such that it has slowed down sales. In clusters A/B/C the plc units got picked right away.
                Market in the project will be known from here on only after new inventory is released at next rate...
                Sir I term release and sale of 1200 units out of 2200 in pre launch as chunk. As a broker (confirmed in one of your posts) if you consider this less, well it is a difference of opinion. Are you of the opinion that release of more expensive inventory with higher PLC would boost sales in this stagnant market. You could say yes as a broker and try your best to give the new investors a comfort level but sadly quite a few of them have wisdom to decide for themselves what is good for them and what is not. Such posts do help them think with a wider horizon but in the end what matters for the investors is the quick exit with appreciation which is a big ???????.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Any one with any idea as to what has happened to our dear Corridoors project friends..the launch date ! Anyhow later they launch more likely they will come in the gambit of the New Land bill...
                  Last edited June 10 2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

This project as expected has fallen flat on its face

Comment

Lol ..fallen , sitting , taking a nap or running that only time can tell , Anyhow i was wondering about the launch date...anyone with inside info pls !
                      And by the way ppl who can afford to buy units in Crs ..that around 1200-1300 investors or maybe more , hopefuly they have some very little knowledge of RE or i wonder just how these poor dears managed to make so much money in the first place to be able to invest in Crs
                      Last edited June 10 2013, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X