Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

do they have all the approvals in place?

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
      do they have all the approvals in place?
      Nope ....just the LOI awaiting
      Final License
      Approved Plans
      EC
      Zoning of sector 67a still pending with TCP

Comment

Originally posted by ANKITSANDHU View Post
        Nope ....just the LOI awaiting
        Final License
        Approved Plans
        EC
        Zoning of sector 67a still pending with TCP
        Whoa ?

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          Did they specify the year?
          If they have deferred the launch fearing the current t market situation then I hope they meant 2014 Jan categorically...
          Haha, good point. Obviously thats what they meant, but if they can postpone now, they can later as well.

Now, if IREO isn't here to cheat and run with the money, this is good news for investors who otherwise would have to sell at this crowded underpriced market. People who have bought at 8750, are in a leveraged investment. So its good!

Comment

All,

Is this a good project for a long term investment? Pls let me know your comments

Comment

Well, there are conflicting viewpoints to that.
              Just read the last 20-30 pages of this thread, you would get all info you are looking for.

Originally posted by AnitaJain View Post
              All,

Is this a good project for a long term investment? Pls let me know your comments

Comment

Originally posted by AnitaJain View Post
                All,

Good Day ,
                Looking at previous IREO Projects
                Ireo Uptown Launch 3800
                Ireo Grand Arch Launch - 5500
                Ireo Skyon Launch - 6500
                Ireo Victory Valley Launch - 5500

IREO has always been a market regulator and a trend setters.When above projects were launched the prevailing rates in the vicinity were 10 to 15% below the launch rate,However in the longer run the projects gave profit to investors and its been proven again and again.
                I am sure in the longer run this will be as good as the rest.
                Chaoooo
                Regards
                ankit

Comment

Originally posted by ANKITSANDHU View Post
                  Good Day ,
                  Looking at previous IREO Projects
                  Ireo Uptown Launch 3800
                  Ireo Grand Arch Launch - 5500
                  Ireo Skyon Launch - 6500
                  Ireo Victory Valley Launch - 5500

IREO has always been a market regulator and a trend setters.When above projects were launched the prevailing rates in the vicinity were 10 to 15% below the launch rate,However in the longer run the projects gave profit to investors and its been proven again and again.
                  I am sure in the longer run this will be as good as the rest.
                  Chaoooo
                  Regards
                  ankit
                  Hello Ankit,

Initially even when Ireo was a new player in the market and many investors including me were skeptical about investing with Ireo, each of their launched projects had an ear marked recognizable site in place for construction of the project except in case of their new launch Corridors. Pending approvals, no environment clearance and unidentifiable site somewhere in the middle of nowhere are definite set backs but the property will definitely give reasonable returns in the longer run though exit might not be so easy and profitable in the short and mid term with many investors coming to the market for resale in order to make quick money. In absence of all the clearances in place, why was Ireo in a hurry to pre launch the project? Was it foreseeing the down going market or we all or some of us are missing something here? Only time will tell.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Hey People - I am a newbie. Just dropped in to say that I visited IREO people yesterday and yes launch date for corridors would be Jan 2014.

I wanted to book a unit but rate quoted was 9400 psf. Is there a way or do we have any reliable broker to get the unit atlower price?

Thanks
                    Last edited December 31 2015, 12:18 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hello All, I have invested in this project & paid 2 installments. Are we getting this in writing from them about Jan 2014 or it could be Jan 2015 as well? Kindly suggest if there are any clauses based on which we can take our case further? Is the builder obliged to pay any interest?
                      Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X