Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

No Sir. It wasnt a warning.. Infact it was a request to pour more.... Discussions on RE have reached a nadir. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

RA

Originally posted by misrnis View Post
    Haha..we were enjoying it. Anyways LazyBell your points were good. I liked them.
    Thanks for warning us Rushil that we were going off topic..

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      No Sir. It wasnt a warning.. Infact it was a request to pour more.... Discussions on RE have reached a nadir. There is nothing more to discuss about it.

RA
      I agree, lesser is better atleast in RE , I can give my personal example , I live in Complex which is 12 acres and about 300 flats with open areas for walking, jogging, cycling ..

as RA said , in today's hectic life , one really doesnot have time to socialize , infact personally my socializing is already increased too much .. sometimes feel the need to decrease..

in today's time when everybody is on the groupmail discussing community issues concerning the complex , getting 30-40 mails in your inbox is already too much, imagine for 2000 unit complex..

Similarly the pressure on the facilities like club house, gym, pool , courts , is bound to be higher..

Comment

Originally posted by RHSingh View Post
        I agree, lesser is better atleast in RE , I can give my personal example , I live in Complex which is 12 acres and about 300 flats with open areas for walking, jogging, cycling ..

as RA said , in today's hectic life , one really doesnot have time to socialize , infact personally my socializing is already increased too much .. sometimes feel the need to decrease..

in today's time when everybody is on the groupmail discussing community issues concerning the complex , getting 30-40 mails in your inbox is already too much, imagine for 2000 unit complex..

Similarly the pressure on the facilities like club house, gym, pool , courts , is bound to be higher..
        Could not agree with you more RHSingh. I put up this point in one of my posts on this thread but just escaped bashing by pro Ireo Corridors investors or lobby if I am allowed to say. Putting up with fancy of 2200 families once all move in and RWA takes charge is way different from idea of exclusive (at least my POV) and if launch is 1 year away from pre launch, God and Ireo only knows how late the possession is going to be and this is no joke if it is Q4' 18 or even later. Slowly Slowly going in DLF direction.

Anyway brokers are still advertising that inventory is available at 8750 direct from company as per email to me. It might just be worth its while for new investor to check with some brokerage called ADRT.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

As to exclusivity, I fail to see any in a complex of 300/400 also. But, ye all of us have our views of the pros and cons of a big GH, and I am pro it. Rest the market will vote and tell...

As to bookings available @8750, I can assure cheques immediately, anyone with the offer is welcome to pm.

We all have a right to opinions but none to facts; facts are.

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
          Could not agree with you more RHSingh. I put up this point in one of my posts on this thread but just escaped bashing by pro Ireo Corridors investors or lobby if I am allowed to say. Putting up with fancy of 2200 families once all move in and RWA takes charge is way different from idea of exclusive (at least my POV) and if launch is 1 year away from pre launch, God and Ireo only knows how late the possession is going to be and this is no joke if it is Q4' 18 or even later. Slowly Slowly going in DLF direction.

Anyway brokers are still advertising that inventory is available at 8750 direct from company as per email to me. It might just be worth its while for new investor to check with some brokerage called ADRT.

Cheers.

CA.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Ireo The Corridors project launched in Sector 67a Gurgaon

Originally posted by max1234 View Post
            [JUSTIFY]Ireo Group launching soon a new projects “THE CORRIDORS” in sector 67A Golf Course Road Ext Road

Ireo The Corridors brings 2/3/4 BHK Apartments, along with servent room & family launge
            Ireo brings new towns ship of 2000 flats in an area of 40 acres with 45000 sq. ft Club house, location is sector 67A Gurgaon
            Ireo The Corridors Cluster A/B/C Area
            2 BHK - 1296-1350 Sqft
            2 BHK Study - 1476-1732 Sqft
            3 BHK - 1727-1876 Sqft
            3 BHK SQ - 1869-1967 Sqft
            Ireo the Corridors Cluster D Area:
            3 BHK SQ - 2097-2213 Sqft
            3 BHK SQ Family Lounge - 2416 Sqft
            4 BHK SQ Family Lounge - 2684-2851 Sqft
            Ireo The Corridors PLC’s:
            For Corner Units: 250/-
            For Green Facing: 700/-
            For Central Green Facing: 1200/-
            Key Facilities
            • Central Green Having Kids Play area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
            • Perimeter Security
            • Air-Condition in All Rooms
            • Modular Kitchen with Chimney & Hob
            • Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
            • Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings
            • Lounge, Cafe and Bar: A large cafe with bar facilities
            • Resort Style Swimming pool with space for sun loungers, underwater seating space.
            • Function/ Banquet Hall facilities with kitchen facility
            Payment Plan
            At the time of Booking: Fixed Amount
            Within 45 days from the date of Application: 10% of BSP
            Rest Construction Linked Plan
            Booking Amount Chq in Favour of “Ireo Grace Realtech Private Ltd”
            • 2 Bd – Rs 12.5 Lacs
            • 2 Bd Study –Rs 14.5 Lacs
            • 3 Bd – Rs 17 Lacs
            • 3Bd SQ – Rs 18.5 Lacs
            • 3 Bd SQ Family –Rs 24 Lac
            • 4 Bd SQ – Rs 27 lacs

Offering the quality constructions & plotted development in extremely affordable price rates IREO Group has been recognized worldwide. Becoming a hall mark tag in real estate market the developer has launched Ireo the Corridors Gurgaon housing space within the size dimension of 1296sqft to 2684sqft floor area surrounded with beautiful landscape gardens. Conceptualizing advance engineering and modern concepts all living units of this wonderful creation have become alive through its ultra modern design and extravagant outlook. In addition, well versed with cross ventilation system all abodes provide proper passage to the fresh air and natural sunlight so that you can enjoy hassle free environment.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser View Post
              Offering the quality constructions & plotted development in extremely affordable price rates IREO Group has been recognized worldwide. Becoming a hall mark tag in real estate market the developer has launched Ireo the Corridors Gurgaon housing space within the size dimension of 1296sqft to 2684sqft floor area surrounded with beautiful landscape gardens. Conceptualizing advance engineering and modern concepts all living units of this wonderful creation have become alive through its ultra modern design and extravagant outlook. In addition, well versed with cross ventilation system all abodes provide proper passage to the fresh air and natural sunlight so that you can enjoy hassle free environment.
              We all know this ..and some of us are booked in it also , tell us something new ...
              Last edited July 15 2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

at time people do over selling ...and this is the case in Corridors... Brokers are selling this as this is it and nothing after this....

realty is... brokers hv made promised to sell at premium of Rs.500 within 6month... and people are stuck .... I saw on other forum some one offering at Rs. 100 premium to earlier booking...

anyone investing, please take longer call on this then quick bugs...

Comment

Originally posted by samie001 View Post
                  at time people do over selling ...and this is the case in Corridors... Brokers are selling this as this is it and nothing after this....

realty is... brokers hv made promised to sell at premium of Rs.500 within 6month... and people are stuck .... I saw on other forum some one offering at Rs. 100 premium to earlier booking...

anyone investing, please take longer call on this then quick bugs...
                  Those that mediate Punting are called Bookies...

Not Brokers...

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                    Sir how about scripting another Fountainhead and this time RE players as protagonist...

RE discussions off late have become too boring... I can see you have a flair to do something in this regard...
                    You definitely are a inspired member of Ayan Rand's fan club...
                    A very good idea Sir...

PS. In fact I am the organiser of Ayn Rand Meetup Gurgaon on Meetup.com You may like to check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                      A very good idea Sir...

PS. In fact I am the organiser of Ayn Rand Meetup Gurgaon on Meetup.com You may like to check it out.
                      Just checked out meetup.com ...looks v interesting . Lazybell Best of luck on your Ayn Rand Meetup & hopefully there is also a meetup planned for investors who have made big $$$$$ bucks on Ireo Corridoors coming up soon cheers
                      Last edited July 16 2013, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X