Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • arrey tension mat lo , IREO has itself said launch is delayed by a month or two , there must be some licenses pending i guess or any other such reasons , wait for it if you want to buy because as it is flats arent available at first price .

    And i dont think its any unprofessionalism if co. has not accepted any cheques and has not even banked it , i think its more of professionalism on their part that they havent done that because they might not legally be ready to launch/pre launch it !!! At least better than the earth's and era's of gurgaon/noida .

    Company ka sab moves are ok and acceptable , sirf price ko chhodke :P:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    arrey tension mat lo , IREO has itself said launch is delayed by a month or two , there must be some licenses pending i guess or any other such reasons , wait for it if you want to buy because as it is flats arent available at first price .

    And i dont think its any unprofessionalism if co. has not accepted any cheques and has not even banked it , i think its more of professionalism on their part that they havent done that because they might not legally be ready to launch/pre launch it !!! At least better than the earth's and era's of gurgaon/noida .

    Company ka sab moves are ok and acceptable , sirf price ko chhodke :P:bab (59):


    I fully agree to it , however after the price of 5800 psf It is no more a lucrative deal and that too with just split AC's(this is what I have heard) and specs even downgraded from uptown , is not worth it.....

    Only thing which remains lucrative on this are the sizes .


    What I think is Ireo has delayed the project by a month or 2 and might be a chance that some Saneness gets into their brain...There are 2200 aptts....not a small deal by any chance.....
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, the price seems insane. I think what Ireo is doing is encashing on it's name even though are yet to deliver. While there are advantages for investing in a new launch i.e. less payment to be made etc. I now feel very strongly for Uptown. At 5400, this Ireo project certainly seems VFM. I. Am glad I have a unit here and look forward to an upward revision of the price very soon
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sumit76
    I agree, the price seems insane. I think what Ireo is doing is encashing on it's name even though are yet to deliver. While there are advantages for investing in a new launch i.e. less payment to be made etc. I now feel very strongly for Uptown. At 5400, this Ireo project certainly seems VFM. I. Am glad I have a unit here and look forward to an upward revision of the price very soon


    anything available with co. in uptown ? And at what price if it is ???
    CommentQuote
  • pls refer attached notice in today's news paper
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prakash1
    anything available with co. in uptown ? And at what price if it is ???


    Will need to check with them. Last I heard was that the company increased it's price to 5900. That was last month.
    CommentQuote
  • Sumit76,

    Im also considering investment in Uptown.

    Does Uptown have Split ACs or the Skyon kind of central air conditioning. When I checked with Sales staff once, they told me that though the technology is VRV, they will still put Split ACs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Sumit76,
    Im also considering investment in Uptown.
    Does Uptown have Split ACs or the Skyon kind of central airconditioning. When I checked with Sales staff once, they told me that though the technology is VRV, they will still put Split ACs.


    My understanding is it will have central air conditioning, that was one of the key feature of the project. Don't think Ireo will get down to that level of saving money that they will replace it with split
    CommentQuote
  • ireo cannot change the deal and for uptown they have to provide central airconditioning as sumit rightly said that it was one of the highlights of the project when it was launched
    CommentQuote
  • Any new news/update regarding IREO 67A project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jit2011
    Any new news/update regarding IREO 67A project??


    update is that project launch has been pushed back by 2 months !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Ishan,

    do you know the reason? is the land under litigation and any idea on whether this seems solvable? I'm locked in at 5500 and thinking if there is any worrying sign for me.

    Varun

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    update is that project launch has been pushed back by 2 months !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varundhamija
    Dear Ishan,

    do you know the reason? is the land under litigation and any idea on whether this seems solvable? I'm locked in at 5500 and thinking if there is any worrying sign for me.

    Varun

    But how did u get locked in. I thought IREO never took any actual cheques for this (only cheque photocopies they took).
    Did they take actual payments and later followed up with an advertisement in all newspapers that they have not initiated any bookings for 67A !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    But how did u get locked in. I thought IREO never took any actual cheques for this (only cheque photocopies they took).
    Did they take actual payments and later followed up with an advertisement in all newspapers that they have not initiated any bookings for 67A !!!

    Exactly...I think he mean to say he has a rate locked in 5500/
    I still think this is a costly proposition...
    CommentQuote
  • I had also given my cheque 5,500 at end-July to broker who said that depending on response, IREO might even start sof launch (around 10 Aug)at 5200-5250. He called me last week to say that cheques were still lying with them and they had given photocopies to IREO. He also said that IREO would give me booking at 5,900 and not at 5,500. I don't know who is playing games here IREO or the broker???
    CommentQuote