The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Some more...

1. Start a thread named " RE SHORTS".... Based on the theme of upcoming movie "SHORTS" which is a collection of short stories. Invite participation from the members to write short stories with insipiration drawn from their experience in RE market. This forum needs a breathe of fresh air and new ideas to exchange thoughts. Else its getting boring day after day. Invite people like Matrix to contribute. It will be fun here. Just sick of reading more on NPR, SPR, GCR, GCX,NG , DEW etc etc.

2. Or Start another thread based on community fiction. You start a plot. Any one can take that story forward. Rights of accepting that story line remains with you. Which ever extension you like, you take it forward. Story should end with Five edits/extension. Then start a new one.

3. No plagiarism to be tolerated.

Your Move now ...

RA

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    A very good idea Sir...

PS. In fact I am the organiser of Ayn Rand Meetup Gurgaon on Meetup.com You may like to check it out.

Comment

Your suggestion is really very good, and it certainly will be interesting... At the same time it will require serious time and energy on part of whosoever takes the initiative.

However, I'm working on a book (on RE and Money of course) with deadline to myself of Oct end. This & running a RE Consultancy leave not much time and energy.

Do hope someone takes on your suggestion; to read will be a good break from GCR, GCX, SPR....

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
      Some more...

1. Start a thread named " RE SHORTS".... Based on the theme of upcoming movie "SHORTS" which is a collection of short stories. Invite participation from the members to write short stories with insipiration drawn from their experience in RE market. This forum needs a breathe of fresh air and new ideas to exchange thoughts. Else its getting boring day after day. Invite people like Matrix to contribute. It will be fun here. Just sick of reading more on NPR, SPR, GCR, GCX,NG , DEW etc etc.

2. Or Start another thread based on community fiction. You start a plot. Any one can take that story forward. Rights of accepting that story line remains with you. Which ever extension you like, you take it forward. Story should end with Five edits/extension. Then start a new one.

3. No plagiarism to be tolerated.

Your Move now ...

RA
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Went to their office last Sunday...seems they are planning to launch by Mid or End August 2013 BSP > 10k.

Comment

Got a call from a friend.

Launch is official in August.

He also confirmed date shall be announced today itself.

But didn't know much about the 10 k bsp.

This would be nice and positive.

The January launch thing had me worried as I am vested in this project.

Hope ireo delivers nicely on this project and doesn't let its investors down

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
          Last edited December 31 2015, 12:19 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
            Got a call from a friend
            Launch is official in August
            He also confirmed date shall be announced today itself
            But didn't know much about the 10 k bsp

This would be nice and positive
            The January launch thing had me worried as I am vested in this project
            Hope ireo delivers nicely on this project and doesn't let its investors down

I have been hearing about such promises for the four months... Do you think even if the builder keeps the price at 15K... will that mean that the entire market is foolish and will start buying at this rate.. this project Is doomed from the word GO. Please look at the plan.. it is one of the most congested project. Ireo is just encashing its brad image in this project. Please don't expect any return for the next 1.5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Aviral79 View Post
              I have been hearing about such promises for the four months... Do you think even if the builder keeps the price at 15K... will that mean that the entire market is foolish and will start buying at this rate.. this project Is doomed from the word GO. Please look at the plan.. it is one of the most congested project. Ireo is just encashing its brad image in this project. Please don't expect any return for the next 1.5 years.

With all due respect
              The way market is going + election year ahead anyways don't expect much appreciation out of any projects I'm vested in.
              And about project layout and features I beg to differ would love to stay in a community which has some activities for my kids and not just a club. So its just your point against mine.
              I never asked anyone to invest in this project but simply showed my optimism about this project doing well as I am vested in it.
              And lastly we will all know in future how well or doomed this project is. Let's not try to be fortune tellers

Comment

This will be launched after mid of August. IREO have put hoardings of Corridor on GCX.

Comment

Any updates about precise launch date and price??

Comment

03 Aug.
                    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Yep got the same news at my end its on the 3rd of August

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X