The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Hi Karan,
    Firstly, in my view, a gain of 650/- from a pre-launch to launch is a decent gain. The rates you quoted are for 2bhk so your gain would be in the range of 8.5 to 10 lacs. Now, if you are an end user and have concerns about the location, view etc. of your unit, then, in my view, you could have waited for the launch. But, in my very limited experience, if you are a part of condominium then location/view does not matter much considering the additional price you pay. Remember, in all likelihood, your preferred location would have a PLC, which itself would range from 4% to 10% in this project. I would rather put this additional 10% in a bigger size of apartment rather than a PLC, but thats a personal choice. PPl who enter in pre-launch are mostly investors.
    I am sure your agent would be passing on 2% margin to you, so your effective price is 9025 (8750-175+450)/- as against 9850. I think you should be happy you got a unit at a lesser price.

Originally posted by karan91 View Post
    got off from a call with ireo people on their toll free no. They say that 9850/- price includes car parking. However ppl who have made bookings at 8750(including me) have to pay 450/ more as car parking. Which means that there is only a difference of 600rs in the soft launch price and the current price. Also, people who will book now will have the choice to choose their unit. I think booking at 8750/- i have done a big mistake, parking my hard earned cash for good for nothing.

Comment

Even if an investor manages the near impossible task of reselling at same price as IREO's launch price, the gain will be around 400 psf after paying the Transfer charges & Brokerage.

I feel investors will need to hold for 12-18 months to see any decent gains here, the price currently is just too high, even when compared to IREO's own projects in better locations/better specs.

Originally posted by Varun83 View Post
      Hi Karan,
      Firstly, in my view, a gain of 650/- from a pre-launch to launch is a decent gain. The rates you quoted are for 2bhk so your gain would be in the range of 8.5 to 10 lacs. Now, if you are an end user and have concerns about the location, view etc. of your unit, then, in my view, you could have waited for the launch. But, in my very limited experience, if you are a part of condominium then location/view does not matter much considering the additional price you pay. Remember, in all likelihood, your preferred location would have a PLC, which itself would range from 4% to 10% in this project. I would rather put this additional 10% in a bigger size of apartment rather than a PLC, but thats a personal choice. PPl who enter in pre-launch are mostly investors.
      I am sure your agent would be passing on 2% margin to you, so your effective price is 9025 (8750-175+450)/- as against 9850. I think you should be happy you got a unit at a lesser price.
      Last edited August 5 2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

In my view, ppl who think of real estate as some grocery market to make a quick buck in a day deserves to get a exponentially high market beating on their investment...heck even under law a holding period (after possession of house) of less than 3 years is a short term. Investor who wish to operate as fly by night kind of dealer and make extremely high returns, would get a beating in this project - thats a given. Frankly, market does need to get rid of these kind of punters...

Comment

Hi Karan,
          Would the new price of 9850 not have 2% discount too making the price 9653 or so.. why is it applicable only on prelaunch price of 8750..

Comment

yes it would if you book through a dealer...if you get the context of the discussion...karan was comparing the scenario of direct booking from Ireo where he would be able to pick a unit of his choice...i don't think it works in a scenario where one is booking from a broker...where it would be more of an imposed option...so the difference still stands...

Comment

@Varun83 - this is only a paper gain.. Try selling it in the market for only 100 more and you will not find any takers...

Hi Karan,
              Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              Even if an investor manages the near impossible task of reselling at same price as IREO's launch price, the gain will be around 400 psf after paying the Transfer charges & Brokerage.

I feel investors will need to hold for 12-18 months to see any decent gains here, the price currently is just too high, even when compared to IREO's own projects in better locations/better specs.

Comment

lol...whos talking of selling...read the past few posts then you would understand whos talking what...the discussion was on buying in pre-launch or at launch...every1 has individual preferences in terms of investment...whether u agree or not, buying at 9025/- and not at 9850/- is infact a real gain of 800 bucks...i would have to spend 10 lacs less than a person who would have bought from Ireo after launch. period!

Comment

lol...whos talking of selling...read the past few posts then you would understand whos talking what...the discussion was on buying in pre-launch or at launch...every1 has individual preferences in terms of investment...whether u agree or not, buying at 9025/- and not at 9850/- is infact a real gain of 800 bucks...i would have to spend 10 lacs less than a person who would have bought from Ireo after launch. period!
                  Yes Bro. This the exactly the catch the builder had intended to get you in.. looks like they suceeded is selling something was say 20% inflated cost at a discount of what... 10 % so at the day you loose 10% and you think that you gained 10%.
                  So happy customers and wealthy builder. Bro. Seriously just check out the resale prices in much better projects which are at a better location

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

A lot is said about Location But isnt Golf road in a better location than Extn , And delhi a better loc than golf road ! If a project 1 km up or down on golf rd extension is a make it or break "proposition " in terms of just Location then TaTa Raisina has the best location on GRX @9k right next to " The Ireo city " and we all know what has happened to Tata with its supreme location advantage.
                    And yes i will reiterate this project has the best specs on GRX .....High School , hospital , 2 acre club , sports complex , Everything sweetly built in
                    BUT Just becoz the market has taken a dip and short term investors are trying to get out ..therefore no premium for the time being but it's just a matter of a few months once these poor souls are out ,, premium would be right back in !!
                    Last edited August 7 2013, 01:18 AM.

Comment

skyon also went thru the same lean patch ......But the location was better

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X