Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

[QUOTE=Norway;935541]A lot is said about Location But isnt Golf road in a better location than Extn , And delhi a better loc than golf road ! If a project 1 km up or down on golf rd extension is a make it or break "proposition " in terms of just Location then TaTa Raisina has the best location on GRX @9k right next to " The Ireo city " and we all know what has happened to Tata with its supreme location advantage.
    And yes i will reiterate this project has the best specs on GRX .....High School , hospital , 2 acre club , sports complex , Everything sweetly built in
    BUT Just becoz the market has taken a dip and short term investors are trying to get out ..therefore no premium for the time being but it's just a matter of a few months once these poor souls are out ,, premium would be right back in !!
    Golf road is a mix of all kind of buildings. No Sir, Golf Road is not the best location any more. Ext. would surpass is it. Even today, localities like South City-1 are superior in general with Kingdom of Dreams, Apu Gha, lavish greenery, proximity to malls and best of the hospitals.

Which part of Delhi is superior to Golf Course?? Would it be 10/20% in geographical sense or 5/10% in terms of the habitants? If one leaves the Lutyens Delhi or Shantiniketan or the original golf course and a couple of more such places, how is Delhi better? It is debated and settled!

And Sir, what has happened to Raisina? Shall be obliged to know as I am invested in the "best location" as rightly suggested by you. I think that the view from my balconies would always be unpolluted and the air would be fresher. Seriously, please do educate me.

With kind regards

Comment

[QUOTE=Adhikari;935641]
      Originally posted by Norway View Post
      A lot is said about Location But isnt Golf road in a better location than Extn , And delhi a better loc than golf road ! If a project 1 km up or down on golf rd extension is a make it or break "proposition " in terms of just Location then TaTa Raisina has the best location on GRX @9k right next to " The Ireo city " and we all know what has happened to Tata with its supreme location advantage.
      And yes i will reiterate this project has the best specs on GRX .....High School , hospital , 2 acre club , sports complex , Everything sweetly built in
      BUT Just becoz the market has taken a dip and short term investors are trying to get out ..therefore no premium for the time being but it's just a matter of a few months once these poor souls are out ,, premium would be right back in !!
      Golf road is a mix of all kind of buildings. No Sir, Golf Road is not the best location any more. Ext. would surpass is it. Even today, localities like South City-1 are superior in general with Kingdom of Dreams, Apu Gha, lavish greenery, proximity to malls and best of the hospitals.

Which part of Delhi is superior to Golf Course?? Would it be 10/20% in geographical sense or 5/10% in terms of the habitants? If one leaves the Lutyens Delhi or Shantiniketan or the original golf course and a couple of more such places, how is Delhi better? It is debated and settled!

And Sir, what has happened to Raisina? Shall be obliged to know as I am invested in the "best location" as rightly suggested by you. I think that the view from my balconies would always be unpolluted and the air would be fresher. Seriously, please do educate me.

With kind regards
      Bhaisaab , I was just talking from "resale " point of view ! if you would read the previous few post it would be amply clear ,
      anyways cheers to you enjoying " the view from my balconies would always be unpolluted and the air would be fresher"

With kind regards

Comment

agree with you Norway there, another plus point I see is a relatively low cost of ownership at corridors than some of Ireo's other project purely on economies of scale.

The proposed 215-acre university campus in Sec 68 and public utilities in sect 64 such as mini-secretariat, educational institutions, sports grounds etc as advertised by Ireo are further plus points...

@aviral: I do not understand RE that well to make wise investments in resale market. But for me the macro indicators for a project should be attractive enuf to make investment and the reputation of the builder is a big factor for me. In resale I simply cant commit substantial lump sum capital in one go - its too high a risk. Agree with you that the price is inflated but its important to dissuade touch and go or flying type of investors to make a quick buck and vanish...they just kill the resale market for the medium term investors as well as the builder.
        Last edited December 31 2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Varun83 View Post
          agree with you Norway there, another plus point I see is a relatively low cost of ownership at corridors than some of Ireo's other project purely on economies of scale.
          The proposed 215-acre university campus in Sec 68 and public utilities in sect 64 such as mini-secretariat, educational institutions, sports grounds etc as advertised by Ireo are further plus points...

@aviral: I do not understand RE that well to make wise investments in resale market. But for me the macro indicators for a project should be attractive enuf to make investment and the reputation of the builder is a big factor for me. In resale I simply cant commit substantial lumpsum capital in one go - its too high a risk. Agree with you that the price is inflated but its important to dissuade touch and go or flying type of investors to make a quick buck and vanish...they just kill the resale market for the medium term investors as well as the builder.
          @Varun83 , I understand your comments and in fact entering a project in the resale market is always more tough also more so because of the colored money component ... the builders know this. But what ever said and done, a long term investment is always good and will bear fruits.

Comment

Just got this message - DLF for the first time offers subvention plan in Skycourt. 15% now and rest on possession.....

Comment

Its not lower cost of ownership than IVV and Uptown and cost is same as Skyon.
              Its cost is less than probably only GA.

I had done few calculations earlier :

Uptown (Assuming BSP 8500,PLC 200 for Green facing)
              2BHK (1132)- 1.05 Cr, 2BHK (1225) - 1.15 Cr, 2BHK (1421) - 1.33 Cr
              3BHK (1670)- 1.5 Cr, 3BHK (1815) - 1.7 Cr
              4BHK(2012) - 1.88 Cr

IVV (Assuming BSP 8500,PLC 250)
              2BHK Tower C (1435) - 1.35Cr
              3BHK Midrise (2500)- 2.4 Cr, 3BHK Tower C(2385) - 2.26 Cr
              4BHK Midrise(2824) - 2.7 Cr

Corridors
              2BHK (1296)- 1.4 Cr, 2BHK(1484)-1.62 (Assuming BSP 9850, PLC 700 Medium Green)
              3BHK (1727)- 1.92 Cr, 3BHK(1852)-2.06 Cr, 3BHK+Study(2416)-2.7 Cr (Assuming BSP 10050, PLC 700)
              4BHK (2740)- 3.05 Cr (Assuming BSP 10400, PLC 700)
              Escalation clause in addition to above.

Last edited August 7 2013, 03:11 PM.

Comment

sh

by cost of ownership - i meant the maintenance cost per sq ft. bcos of the sheer number of units...of course, it would include the initial cost of acquisition...i was referring to the former

Comment

Oh ok, my mistake to misunderstand.
                  But unfortunately economies of scale dont work in Gurgaon due to builders greed e.g. the maintenance of Park Place (around 1500 apartments) is charged higher than Icon with (380 apartments) by DLF.

sh

by cost of ownership - i meant the maintenance cost per sq ft. bcos of the sheer number of units...of course, it would include the initial cost of acquisition...i was referring to the former
                  Last edited August 7 2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                    Its not lower cost of ownership than IVV and Uptown and cost is same as Skyon.
                    Its cost is less than probably only GA.

I had done few calculations earlier :

Uptown (Assuming BSP 8500,PLC 200 for Green facing)
                    2BHK (1132)- 1.05 Cr, 2BHK (1225) - 1.15 Cr, 2BHK (1421) - 1.33 Cr
                    3BHK (1670)- 1.5 Cr, 3BHK (1815) - 1.7 Cr
                    4BHK(2012) - 1.88 Cr

IVV (Assuming BSP 8500,PLC 250)
                    2BHK Tower C (1435) - 1.35Cr
                    3BHK Midrise (2500)- 2.4 Cr, 3BHK Tower C(2385) - 2.26 Cr
                    4BHK Midrise(2824) - 2.7 Cr

Corridors
                    2BHK (1296)- 1.4 Cr, 2BHK(1484)-1.62 (Assuming BSP 9850, PLC 700 Medium Green)
                    3BHK (1727)- 1.92 Cr, 3BHK(1852)-2.06 Cr, 3BHK+Study(2416)-2.7 Cr (Assuming BSP 10050, PLC 700)
                    4BHK (2740)- 3.05 Cr (Assuming BSP 10400, PLC 700)
                    Escalation clause in addition to above.
                    The maths works differently. To keep cash flow same, the comparison should be to rate/cost in Down Payment Plan. That will be a valid comparison.
                    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Whats the maintenance charge of Park Place...

And any gut feel of Maintenance charge that IREO might levy on all its projects?

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                      Oh ok, my mistake to misunderstand.
                      But unfortunately economies of scale dont work in Gurgaon due to builders greed e.g. the maintenance of Park Place (around 1500 apartments) is charged higher than Icon with (380 apartments) by DLF.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X