Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

@9850(company's launch price) does anyone think that there is any buyer in the market. I mean if somebody has some inside sales reports from Ireo he can throw some light on this topic. If I were to invest at this time there are pretty other decent options available in the market other than ireo. Before, investing here I was planning to invest in a project in Chandigarh and luckily the prices came down there heavily. Contrary to this, Gurgaon prices are not down yet but the problem is nobody's willing to buy anything here at these exorbitant rates. Prices seem to be inflated too much by brands like ireo, DLF and vatika. Anyway, the point is nobody knows when the bubble might burst.

Comment

Originally posted by karan91 View Post
      @9850(company's launch price) does anyone think that there is any buyer in the market. I mean if somebody has some inside sales reports from Ireo he can throw some light on this topic. If I were to invest at this time there are pretty other decent options available in the market other than ireo. Before, investing here I was planning to invest in a project in Chandigarh and luckily the prices came down there heavily. Contrary to this, Gurgaon prices are not down yet but the problem is nobody's willing to buy anything here at these exorbitant rates. Prices seem to be inflated too much by brands like ireo, DLF and vatika. Anyway, the point is nobody knows when the bubble might burst.
      Bubble is unlikely to burst but yes resale will slow don for 6 months... Factoring inflation it corrects automatically

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Simply Insane pricing
        Over that 9850 ... I think they have abusive PLC's with a minimum of 1250/sqft? and over 9 lakhs for parking.

Are they selling flat or a plot? These tactics are just to please (false appreciation) the initial investors who put in their money at 8750/- in prelaunch who are now feeling the pinch of these exorbitant PLCs and parking charges.

Originally posted by karan91 View Post

Comment

IREF is full of ominous forecasts... And Life is full of happy investors... I am unable to match past opinions to present reality for lack of patience because of abundance as also the huge dilemma as to whom and where to start with...

Being a worthy son of Aristotle: I ask myself 'has causation of appreciation in RE prices changed fundamentally?'... The answer I get is 'nothing that I'm aware of, and the doomsayers too have nothing to offer that hasn't got stale.'...

I think the investors party and the doomsday proponents enjoy IREF...

Happy posting... And Happy Investing...
          Last edited December 31 2015, 12:23 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
          I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
            IREF is full of ominous forecasts... And Life is full of happy investors... I am unable to match past opinions to present reality for lack of patience because of abundance as also the huge dilemma as to whom and where to start with...
            Being a worthy son of Aristotle: I ask myself 'has causation of appreciation in RE prices changed fundamentally?'... The answer I get is 'nothing that I'm aware of, and the doomsayers too have nothing to offer that hasn't got stale.'...

I think the investors party and the doomsday proponents enjoy IREF...
            Happy posting... And Happy Investing...

Well the information provided by a reliable source, 800 flats sold in prelaunch prices and 75 units after launch at the new price , this was about 10 days ago , there may be additional sales in last fortnight ..

Comment

Originally posted by RHSingh View Post
              Well the information provided by a reliable source, 800 flats sold in prelaunch prices and 75 units after launch at the new price , this was about 10 days ago , there may be additional sales in last fortnight ..
              Good News brother ..thanks for sharing

Comment

I think good news will only arrive with Resale of a few units at 200-300 premium
                At least the investors will know that it's growing
                Stagnant rates is never a good news for investor / end user
                Rest everyone here knows the exact position of the market

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

+1 suncourt. In addition, I think all corridors owners have to be vigilant on the aspect of escalation clause in the BBA. There is no point in investing in a project where there is a fear of increase in bsp. I hope Ireo does not include such a clause in the BBA. The price has to be escalation free.

Comment

But how will 200-300 premium be good for investor, when Brokerage will be around 100 Rs and assuming Transfer charges 150. Needs to be min 500 premium to be even a little worthwhile for investors, which in my view will take atleast an year to come in current times and also because of the inflated price this project was launched.

Originally posted by suncourt View Post
                    I think good news will only arrive with Resale of a few units at 200-300 premium
                    At least the investors will know that it's growing
                    Stagnant rates is never a good news for investor / end user
                    Rest everyone here knows the exact position of the market

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4
                    Last edited August 28 2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                      But how will 200-300 premium be good for investor, when Brokerage will be around 100 Rs and assuming Transfer charges 150. Needs to be min 500 premium to be even a little worthwhile for investors, which in my view will take atleast an year to come in current times and also because of the inflated price this project was launched.
                      Hello there,

Though I am not invested in this project, I was given to understand that first transfer for Pre Launch investors would be free. Was it wrong information or there has been some policy shift from the company?

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X