Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Dont know abt that, would be good for investors if it is.
    Has it been mentioned such in BBA or anywhere ?

Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
    Hello there,

Though I am not invested in this project, I was given to understand that first transfer for Pre Launch investors would be free. Was it wrong information or there has been some policy shift from the company?

Cheers.

CA.
    Last edited August 28 2013, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
      Dont know abt that, would be good for investors if it is.
      Has it been mentioned such in BBA or anywhere ?
      I guess not since Pre Launch is not legal.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

Got to know that ansal is launching a project consisting of independent floors in sector-67a. Price is 8000-8150 psf. Wonder, how would this effect ireo since it is the first project to be launched after ireo in 67A.

Comment

Originally posted by karan91 View Post
          Got to know that ansal is launching a project consisting of independent floors in sector-67a. Price is 8000-8150 psf. Wonder, how would this effect ireo since it is the first project to be launched after ireo in 67A.
          I wld go for #Positive effect ...if a crappy builder like ansal can launch at 8k then Ireo is always better at 8750 , secondly with everything thing turning expensive becoz of dollar, inflation ..and the new land bill ..everything is going to get expensive including land & construction costs therefore all new launches are going to be at the similar rates or more expensive than ireo in coming months in 67 A

Comment

Speaking of which...I guess ireo had in mind the inflation and the dollar rising factors in mind. That is why they put the escalation clause in the bba. I wont be much surprised if ireo throws their 'escalation clause' card on the table for the investors now. And if they do something like this, well damn you ireo coz investors like me are going to exit even if they donot gain anything.

Comment

Speaking of which...I guess ireo had in mind the inflation and the dollar rising factors in mind. That is why they put the escalation clause in the bba. I wont be much surprised if ireo throws their 'escalation clause' card on the table for the investors now. And if they do something like this, well damn you ireo coz investors like me are going to exit even if they donot gain anything.
              Karan Sahib,

Depends how fast you would be able to find a customer!! Many people would be thinking on the same lines as you and that has always been the fear since very beginning.

Cheers.

CA.

Comment

But karan ji where is the exit.....

Comment

The Ireo Corridors is expected to be completed by 2017-06-01. Its v.good Project On Golf COurse Extensions 9500 to 10,000 per sq.ft. 2/3/4 BHK units are availble here

Comment

well technically speaking, if one wants to exit right now it might be a bit hard but if you limit your greed and you might. For example, X person booked at 8750. Transfer charges on that are 150/- and parking at 450/-. This amounts to 9350/-. Company's rate is 9850/- including parking charges. On this you can expect a discount of lets say 2-3%. So the company's rate comes to 9650/-. Comparing the 2 scenarios, one can say that resale might be possible at par at this point of time. From the sellers point of view, one disadvantage is that, he might end up paying brokerage on the sale. However this brokerage can be compensated with the discount that the seller might be expecting from the dealer discount on 8750/- price.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumisharma View Post
                      The Ireo Corridors is expected to be completed by 2017-06-01. Its v.good Project On Golf COurse Extensions 9500 to 10,000 per sq.ft. 2/3/4 BHK units are availble here
                      Sir, with due respect I would request you to not mind my words because i am going to be a bit offensive here.

Plz stop being a bitch of ireo. Everybody knows about the facts or farts of this project. Lets not close eyes in front of what is the truth. Rather than try bringing some useful knowledge on the table for everybody

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X