Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Just having gone through the last few posts here , i wanted to confirm the statement made by Mr Aabansalji , yes its true that Ireo took the excavation fee for Skyon way before they actually got the EC for Skyon . I booked my apt in Skyon in July 2011 and paid 3rd installment - which was on start of excavation on 12th Nov 2011 , which incidentally is almost 8 months before they got EC ( EC for Skyon was received on 21st July 2012 - EC certificate is posted on Official Ireo Site ) .

Comment

Ireo launches Grand Arch in Gurgaon - Economic Times

Launch date oct 2009.

Verbatim from none other than MD in ET.

I have no reason to believe anything or anyone else...if you disagree please provide reasoning.

I would still say that delivery of entire project is not possible before june 2014..OC process alone takes 3-4 months and after that possession formalities take up another 2-4 months.
      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:25 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
        If that is true then you may be correct, depending on intention of ireo . which minutes was it , if you mind sharing
        Ireo intention is to fast track... It is the babudom whose is otherwise...

Item 2 in 89th meeting of seac.
        I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Originally posted by aabansal View Post
          Launch date oct 2009
          Verbatim from none other than MD in ET
          I have no reason to believe anything or anyone else...if you disagree please provide reasoning
          I would still say that delivery of entire project is not possible before june 2014..OC process alone takes 3-4 months and after that possession formalities take up another 2-4 months
          sir ,

I can give lot of explanation and you may like to believe or not believe, it is upto you , but if you don't agree please do not make seemingly personal comments . If that can be adhered to , I will go ahead, else will request we leave it at that .

Comment

i am sorry KC bro..personal attack was not an intention ...i was typing on cellphone so did not recheck comments before posting again..i can assure you that was not the intention.. i welcome your response and would love to hear the reasoning

sir ,

I can give lot of explanation and you may like to believe or not believe, it is upto you , but if you don't agree please do not make seemingly personal comments . If that can be adhered to , I will go ahead, else will request we leave it at that .

Comment

Launch date oct 2009
              Verbatim from none other than MD in ET
              I have no reason to believe anything or anyone else...if you disagree please provide reasoning
              I would still say that delivery of entire project is not possible before june 2014..OC process alone takes 3-4 months and after that possession formalities take up another 2-4 months
              Check the parenthesis Sir, that will clear as to what is attributable to Ireo management and what is attributable only to the fertile imagination of the journalist...

Comment

i am sorry KC bro..personal attack was not an intention ...i was typing on cellphone so did not recheck comments before posting again..i can assure you that was not the intention.. i welcome your response and would love to hear the reasoning
                Knowing you , it was little different. nevertheless as I said I always have respected you.

sir the explanation is simple the date refered is end 2012 , which knowing these kamina builders means 31st Dec, 2012 . add 6 months due to the so called grace , it is June 2013 . which is exactly as per their BBA and that is what I meant .

One should not have too much expectation , one will always be disappointed , this is my pov . end of the day it is just an investment and I care too hoots what happens once I exit.

so more than me they should be worried about their reputation and what they intend to do or not do ( borrowing from one of my inspiration in IREF Rushilji , wish I could write like him ) and I wish that they indeed deliver by Q1 .

anyway ireo GA owners forum has a meeting scheduled with their management and we will hopefully have more clarity from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
                  Ireo intention is to fast track... It is the babudom whose is otherwise...

Item 2 in 89th meeting of seac.
                  chief for some reason , the link shows 89th , but document is 88th. in case you have 89th, do you mind sharing , as am tracking few more projects and wanted to know their status .

will appreciate if you can.

Comment

chief for some reason , the link shows 89th , but document is 88th. in case you have 89th, do you mind sharing , as am tracking few more projects and wanted to know their status .

will appreciate if you can.
                    Thanks for the 'chief'... Compliments are not easy to come by...

Items are numbered as to when they were first considered, if you scroll down in the minutes you will see items numbered with initial meeting number when they were first considered going quite some time back... Rather going quite a few meetings back...

The document you viewed is 89th़

ps. This EC thing is good for the investors and good for us RE consultants in the long run... but the cashflow chart for me has got skewed... I am in a dilemma whether to like or not like it... For in the long term; we are all dead...

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                      That means, one can enter this project at launch price same time next year also?
                      This question can only be answered by some Baba Sir... I'm yet to have the capability of passing off like one... :p

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X