Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Thanks. Its purely an investment for about a year.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
    Frankly speaking it is too steep, other options are at better pricing. Also if you are an end user and funds are available, Uptown will be better option. Both Pricing point of view as well as location.

Comment

Originally posted by Jit2011 View Post
      Thanks. Its purely an investment for about a year.
      In that case uptown will require colored money and ready availability...so choose your comfort.
      Else Some members mentioned that those who have given cheque will get preferential allotment at around 5500/ if so you may continue your investment here as well. It is difficult to gauge the response...but certainly very costly
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

How does this price of Rs 5950/sft compare with current prices of M3M Merlin and IREO VV in the immediate neighbourhood?

Comment

heard from other members vv revising to 8000 plus

Comment

Originally posted by sactan View Post
            heard from other members vv revising to 8000 plus
            Yes you are correct, may already have been. this is to push 67A project...in comparison.
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by Jit2011 View Post
              Is this price OK? I am new and guidance will be appreciated.

5950, wow!

I think its just not practical to invest in 67A sector that is yet to be notified.

Ireo is hype. I am surpised what keeps them ticking for now.

I suggest try other upcoming launches like Unitech floors , crestview etc.

Comment

Originally posted by nc_gupta View Post
                5950, wow!

I think its just not practical to invest in 67A sector that is yet to be notified.

Ireo is hype. I am surpised what keeps them ticking for now.

I suggest try other upcoming launches like Unitech floors , crestview etc.
                I am told 700 flats have been booked at 5950 and the launch now is at around 6200

Comment

Unbelievable...

Originally posted by Sumit76 View Post
                  I am told 700 flats have been booked at 5950 and the launch now is at around 6200
                  Attached Files

Comment

I also heard the same. Also that IREO has stopped accepting fresh cheques until official launch at higher rate is announced. Heard again that an IT major has booked one complete block. Complete details of the project are yet to be announced (perhaps within a week).

Originally posted by Sumit76 View Post

Comment

Suddenly 5000-5200 for SPR projects is looking cheap to me....

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X