Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • OK, I was under impression that last price of 67A was 5900. Lets wait to see the 67A specs though I think they will be more closer to Uptown specs than VV or Skyon kind of specs.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes true. Its Ireo's attempt to catch hold of new customer segment which would not want ultra luxury specifications but a great product with better quality of living. But at 6300 price level it will be a big damper to catch hold of this segment,

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    OK, I was under impression that last price of 67A was 5900. Lets wait to see the 67A specs though I think they will be more closer to Uptown specs than VV or Skyon kind of specs.
    CommentQuote
  • Any one got latest update on this project?

Please share if any one received calls from broker about the launch of this project
    CommentQuote
  • postponed to january !
    CommentQuote
  • Any Latest Update?

Anybody have the latest news on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on this ? Is this dead ?
    CommentQuote
  • Oct 2012..

Originally Posted by rsaluja
    Any update on this ? Is this dead ?
    CommentQuote
  • Has been scrapped due to litigation reached the HC.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it really scrapped ?? Is that a latest news ?
    I'd asked a senior IREO person last month in a meeting for Uptown, they said they will launch it and getting approvals in place.
    Originally Posted by vineetm
    Has been scrapped due to litigation reached the HC.
    CommentQuote
  • It's very much alive. Currently going through re-engineering and you will se a much better and new version by oct this year...
    This thread will be on fire sept onwards.. Keep watching this space.

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Is it really scrapped ?? Is that a latest news ?
    I'd asked a senior IREO person last month in a meeting for Uptown, they said they will launch it and getting approvals in place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    It's very much alive. Currently going through re-engineering and you will se a much better and new version by oct this year...

thread hi "on fire" hoga sirf

the kinda pricing they will come up with will make oxford university press think about changing the definition of the word "Absurd" to something meaning
    10 x more intense then the present "absurd"
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    thread hi "on fire" hoga sirf

the kinda pricing they will come up with will make oxford university press think about changing the definition of the word "Absurd" to something meaning
    10 x more intense then the present "absurd"

Aur tab tak pados waale gang ne Bubble burst kar diya to ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    It's very much alive. Currently going through re-engineering and you will se a much better and new version by oct this year...

And what abt the plots / studios in IREO city ? They have not been formally launched yet. When is that happening?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shkhan
    Aur tab tak pados waale gang ne Bubble burst kar diya to ?

hahaha!!! khaansaab!!!

padosh waale gang waale 500 ke nakli note se bhi zyada nakli hain...

given a choice i wud accept a fake 500 rupee note for authentic 1000 rupee one

rather than accept their absurd claims ( claims... nahi .. duhaaiii)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rsaluja
    And what abt the plots / studios in IREO city ? They have not been formally launched yet. When is that happening?

iska jawaab un logon se mangiye who keep harping about the FDI et al credentials of IREO .... heheheh :D :D :D

IREO mein kamal ka bada wala phool khila hai :D
    CommentQuote