Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

    Originally posted by kaps2050 View Post
    Dear CA

    It was just a suggestion.............................

    1. i agree that Almost every builder ( Bad or Less Bad) has either one project to his credit which is either massively delayed or scrapped....most of them actually have more than one. So for me IREO is not different, probably less bad than some of the other big names

    2. I agree that investors took informed decision, however informed decisions can also go massively wrong and can also be corrected or losses can be cut down

    Dear Sh-saxena

    Comparing Uptown and Corridors for Pricing /Refund /Investor's issues is not a like to like comparison, therefore has little relevance specially when we look at the challenge corridor investors r facing ( launch price/ launch delays/different market conditions during launch time/money stuck/no appreciation / significantly difficult to exit at even cost prices/fresh instalments likely from builder)......Uptown is a project nearning completion ...corridors may not see completeness even after 4 more years .......
    Without any disrespect to you, I would call this wishful thinking. Had Ireo been so considerate and reasonable, they would not have scrapped the project at 5500 and would not have priced later on at 7950.

    In my case, my thanks go to my Consultant who discouraged me at the time of allotment of the unit and I used my wisdom to overcome the greed and let the project pass.

    Anyway we can only hope that we get some wishfully thought political stability which improves the RE sentiment enabling investors to take a respectful exit.

    Cheers.

    CA.

    Comment


    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

      Fully agree Kinjalchatoji..........aapki insights aur aapkee knowledge sharing capability key fans kee kaafi lambi list hai is forum par, yeh banda bhee unme sey ek hai.............

      Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      There were several of us vociferously opposing this project and were criticized a lot by several people in this forum.

      There was another theory floated that ireo will not start the construction soon and I had specifically said that their model is not so being a fund they need to return the money to their investors and that can happen if and only if they monetize their holdings.

      all the projects that they have launched till now has seen work and hopefullyit is a lesson for everyone not to look at this as a short term investment option.

      I do hope ireo slows down the pace and or offers some additional incentives as end of the day the goodwill of their customers is what has brought them here and help in need is help indeed. Hope their management shows some flexibility for some more time atleast .

      Comment


      • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

        haanji Sir, wishful thinking hee hai as in any case, i have zero interest now in whatever IREO does to this project or whatever Project fate is...............

        Good to hear the similarity that you and i both were lucky enough to not invest in it........

        Originally posted by Cheeky AlAn View Post
        Without any disrespect to you, I would call this wishful thinking. Had Ireo been so considerate and reasonable, they would not have scrapped the project at 5500 and would not have priced later on at 7950.

        In my case, my thanks go to my Consultant who discouraged me at the time of allotment of the unit and I used my wisdom to overcome the greed and let the project pass.

        Anyway we can only hope that we get some wishfully thought political stability which improves the RE sentiment enabling investors to take a respectful exit.

        Cheers.

        CA.

        Comment


        • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

          Originally posted by kaps2050 View Post
          Fully agree Kinjalchatoji..........aapki insights aur aapkee knowledge sharing capability key fans kee kaafi lambi list hai is forum par, yeh banda bhee unme sey ek hai.............
          sharminda na karein , there were lot of people who expressed skepticism about this project especially its total cost of ownership part vis a vis the projects in the neighbourhood. just to name a few rushilji, magadhji, sh saxena madam, cheeky alan , manoja and several others had voiced their skepticism about this project.

          Comment


          • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

            Sir Jee, complement was on your widely respected comprehensive contribution to various threads on IREF.....ofcourse as mentioned earlier, i owe a big thank you to all the contributions on this thread....unlike CA ( who was advised against the project by consultant), i retracted myself aftergoing through this thread only........

            Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
            sharminda na karein , there were lot of people who expressed skepticism about this project especially its total cost of ownership part vis a vis the projects in the neighbourhood. just to name a few rushilji, magadhji, sh saxena madam, cheeky alan , manoja and several others had voiced their skepticism about this project.
            Last edited March 24 2014, 12:14 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

              Originally posted by karan91 View Post
              Refer to this picture attached from the ireo BBA.

              Clearly it states that they have demanded a time period of 42 months + 180 days grace period.
              When did they release the BBA for Corridors? I havent received it so far.

              Comment


              • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                Please comment:

                I have been allotted a unit in cluster c. I feel cluster C is situated in the most remote location of the project. I am planning to visit the ireo office tomorrow to get my unit location changed before I hand over them the signed BBA. Please give your pov.

                Comment


                • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                  Originally posted by karan91 View Post
                  Please comment:

                  I have been allotted a unit in cluster c. I feel cluster C is situated in the most remote location of the project. I am planning to visit the ireo office tomorrow to get my unit location changed before I hand over them the signed BBA. Please give your pov.
                  If I am not mistaken slection of the unit for allotment was a choice of the investor right from the beginning. There has to be a slip by the broker or somebody else in your case since automatic allotment by Ireo was never an option. You must go and talk to Ireo for exchange of allotment before they come up with the excuse of your request being too late.

                  Good Luck and Cheers.

                  CA.

                  Comment


                  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                    I think that depends on what type of flat you have.

                    Cluster A & B - 3BHK
                    Cluster C - 2BHK
                    Cluster D - Bigger 3BHK and 4BHK

                    Originally posted by karan91 View Post
                    Please comment:

                    I have been allotted a unit in cluster c. I feel cluster C is situated in the most remote location of the project. I am planning to visit the ireo office tomorrow to get my unit location changed before I hand over them the signed BBA. Please give your pov.

                    Comment


                    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                      Just came to know that ireo does not have construction approval from environment ministry. They have just done some excavation to raise additional money from the buyers. Construction is not going to commence till sep 2014

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X