Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Great going guys and thanx for efforts and in puts. Would urge all to join in. Do bear in mind this is all about apposing malpractices and highly wrong practices mad provisions which have been kept and detrimental to allotees

Comment

Download this app called Cam scanner on your fone and it will act as a scanner for the interim

Comment

Hi I would suggest the following steps which will result into some concrete benefit for you all.

1. Might is right, get the numbers and you will have won half the battle. some of the ways of getting it is using social media forum like iref. You shud make it easy for users to become members. so create a FB group or google group if not done already. If you have good relations in broker community then some of them invariably have the list of email of all major projects. If you are lucky you wud have got a email with from some less knowledgable broker not knowing the difference between cc and bcc.

2. Once you have a quorum, say 7 members form a association and register it under societies act. ask members to pay a nominal amount of Rs 2k to 5k , depending on number of people.

3. Hire a good lawyer and ask him to work out different ways to address the agreement . collect all evidences and create a record and ask other members to do so. Get all responses on email atleast.

4. Try your best to negotiate with senior executives of Ireo, go beyond CRM team. As part of negotiation talk to media to highlight your genuine concerns and articulate it well. I have a strong belief in the power of negotiation and accommodation and I am sure one can attempt to reason with Ireo.

5. If all fails you always have the legal option, but that should not be a starting point.

This is my POV, and hope some of it will be helpful. Maximum time will take in the first 2 steps where you have to motivate people to do something other than their daily jobs. I am amazed that people have so much time to complain/ advice when they face some problems with the builder, but when it comes to taking action on those complaints / advices you will find it very difficult to motivate people to do something, standard response is I am so busy. Luckily in the project people have lot to loose if they do not act and hope that will spur them.

If one has invested crores of rupees with the builders and they take you for a ride then one needs to take out some time to protect your investment.

It is wonderfull to see some of you taking the initiative to get justice for yourself, and with so many well meaning individuals to offer suggestions, hope things will work out. wish you all the best.

Comment

In 2012 or maybe earlier, Haryana Govt had banned pre-launch but builders still kept on doing it.

If you google can find many articles on net and on this forum itself.
          From this forum :
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=16354&page=2

Originally posted by AKUSER
          Hi sh-saxena, Would you please throw some light on the last line about pre-launch being illegal and cancellation.
          thanks.

Comment

Akuser, thank you for drawing our attention to this ridiculous BBA.

I too have read it in details now and agree it's the most one-sided Agmt. In fact, on page 4 itself, the tone is set with IREO stating that any changes, alterations, modifications etc., to the BBA will allow them to cancel the allotment. In essence, this means that the buyers (allottees) need to blindly accept the entire Agmt and by that logic all the clauses on :-

1. PLC becoming applicable to a Non-PLC purchase
            2. 60 month terms for delivery (42+6+12)
            3. Escalation
            4. Transfer only at the sole discretion of IREO
            5. Change of size at their discretion (addl. cost to the allottee)
            6. Limited ability of allottee to withdraw (heavily skewed in favor of IREO)
            Etc., etc.,

As suggested, we should form a Group and ask IREO to either correct all the issues or allow the investors to withdraw.

This needs urgent attention.

Comment

Do fellow member agree with this. Do not turn a blind eye the Real estate equation have changed and for sure few of these will materialize in some form or other

Originally posted by sabans05 View Post
              Akuser, thank you for drawing our attention to this ridiculous BBA.

I too have read it in details now and agree it's the most one-sided Agmt. In fact, on page 4 itself, the tone is set with IREO stating that any changes, alterations, modifications etc., to the BBA will allow them to cancel the allotment. In essence, this means that the buyers (allottees) need to blindly accept the entire Agmt and by that logic all the clauses on :-

1. PLC becoming applicable to a Non-PLC purchase
              2. 60 month terms for delivery (42+6+12)
              3. Escalation
              4. Transfer only at the sole discretion of IREO
              5. Change of size at their discretion (addl. cost to the allottee)
              6. Limited ability of allottee to withdraw (heavily skewed in favor of IREO)
              Etc., etc.,

As suggested, we should form a Group and ask IREO to either correct all the issues or allow the investors to withdraw.

This needs urgent attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Trust123 View Post
                Do fellow member agree with this. Do not turn a blind eye the Real estate equation have changed and for sure few of these will materialize in some form or other

Guys let us meet and decide next action plan.

thanks
                GG

Comment

CAN someone who is more Facebook friendly start a "Corridors 67A" group and let us all know here...and we can join. I am a part of several such groups but sadly don't know how to create one...but i trust that in few days...more than 50 ppl will join...

PLEASE someone!!

Comment

Dear Members

I have just signed on to IREF post reading your valuable inputs on this discussion on IREO Corridors. I too have invested my hard earned money in this project and was never really fully aware of the builder heavy clauses in the agreement or propably i just went by the builder's reputation and market hype at the time.But thanks to you all i am now well informed.

I would also like to join this great initiative that you guys have started of forming a group of interested parties(flat owners) and challenging the builders lop sided treatment.

Pls let me know how to proceed.

Kunal

Comment

Originally posted by KunalCh View Post
                      Dear Members

I have just signed on to IREF post reading your valuable inputs on this discussion on IREO Corridors. I too have invested my hard earned money in this project and was never really fully aware of the builder heavy clauses in the agreement or propably i just went by the builder's reputation and market hype at the time.But thanks to you all i am now well informed.

I would also like to join this great initiative that you guys have started of forming a group of interested parties(flat owners) and challenging the builders lop sided treatment.

Pls let me know how to proceed.

Kunal
                      Hi kunal,

Glad you made it to IREF. For proceeding further ping me on whatsapp. I have left a private message to you. For those reading this and want to join, personal message me on IREF and we shall get in touch. The group has many plans to take this further.

Its been a bumpy ride in all what we have done till now and I guess there are many more hiccups and bumps to come but together we can surely bring justice and punish those who are guilty.

Or you can mail me karan91@.com. My email provider is geemail.

Regards,

Karan
                      Last edited July 18 2014, 11:08 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X