Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Amit sir - I have been voicing this before as well. I am bullish on Unitech floors project because BSP comes around 5100.

If Ireo is able to sell dirt in far off sector like 67A.

I am sure, it is just a matter of time before other big projects like unitech anthea floors and south park catch up.

Comment

Sir 67 a is very far and I am amazed by the guts of peoPle who are booking at 5950 or 6200 as suggested by one of the member

As per a very big reliable broker a lot of People who earlier were thinking of cookies are now giving cheques for Unitech Crestview

Comment

Just checked on their website, no details of the project, so yet to be launched?

How many years you think it would take to develop the area?

Comment

It will clearly take 3 years for the project to come up and about a similar time for most of the properties in the area to come to life. If you do a survey of the road you'll see what I mean. Some properties may come in a little early too. In terms of action there is definitely a lot happening.

The pricing though defies most logic.. but I guess that is the crude truth of the RE industry.

The latest as I hear is 6300 which will happen during the launch now. It's amazing that 700 flats are booked.. saw it in this forum.. very helpful.

Originally posted by varun85 View Post
          Just checked on their website, no details of the project, so yet to be launched?

How many years you think it would take to develop the area?

Comment

My dear friend, what amazes necessarily may not be fact. I can only say one thing... Babuji dheere chalna, bade dhokey hain is rah mein
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

This strategy of 5950 by IREO may work well for crestview. Eventually Unitech will be able to sell their project courtsey IREO.

Comment

Thanks learning from the seniors in the forum.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                My dear friend, what amazes necessarily may not be fact. I can only say one thing... Babuji dheere chalna, bade dhokey hain is rah mein

Comment

My broker has offered a 2bhk booking at 5500 psf. This offer is available till tomorrow afternoon only else he will offer it to others.

My horizon is 6 months only that I believe is the lock in, though I can pay other installments also if need be however i am seeking is advice with 6 months horizon only.

I am aware on absolute basis 5500 psf is very high for sector 67 but seeing it selling now close to 5900 i am tempted.

Kindly advice? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by ravika View Post
                    My broker has offered a 2bhk booking at 5500 psf. This offer is available till tomorrow afternoon only else he will offer it to others.

My horizon is 6 months only that I believe is the lock in, though I can pay other installments also if need be however i am seeking is advice with 6 months horizon only.

I am aware on absolute basis 5500 psf is very high for sector 67 but seeing it selling now close to 5900 i am tempted.

Kindly advice? Thanks in advance.
                    The point to think is if really rate is anywhere near 5900/ how come broker sellinh at 5500????
                    Is it not a clear cut case of hype as I am maintaining for a long time...
                    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                      The point to think is if really rate is anywhere near 5900/ how come broker sellinh at 5500????
                      Is it not a clear cut case of hype as I am maintaining for a long time...
                      Thanks rs507,

The broker is known one and we split profits at times. just for your info.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X