Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Coming Soon in July

    Exactly after one year same time, market is hot with the rumours of 67a coming in soft launch in July. Rate quoted are 7500. Any one else aware of this development..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Exactly after one year same time, market is hot with the rumours of 67a coming in soft launch in July. Rate quoted are 7500. Any one else aware of this development..



    Rushilbhai..

    aajkal Ireo ki news mein aap mujhe har baar peet dete ho!!! :( :(

    No news.. although I heard the rumor two months back... Looks like the stuck approvals got cleared.. and brokers started the story of launch.. it died down within two days when Ireo clarified that we have no plans to launch..I dont know how true this one is.. lagao apni jaan pehchan waalon ko phone
    CommentQuote
  • Confusion he confusion hei aur sach kya hei pata nahin..

    My guess is as good as yours but this time the steam has lot more power. Sizes are same as they were before with a addition of duplex coming up. Only few units are soft launched as of now... I am just trying to find if someone else is aware of these developments...

    Sir News to humeisha sabse pehle pahunch jaati thi lekin ab sabse IREF mein share karne ki aadat pad gayi hei...


    Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Rushilbhai..

    aajkal Ireo ki news mein aap mujhe har baar peet dete ho!!! :( :(

    No news.. although I heard the rumor two months back... Looks like the stuck approvals got cleared.. and brokers started the story of launch.. it died down within two days when Ireo clarified that we have no plans to launch..I dont know how true this one is.. lagao apni jaan pehchan waalon ko phone
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    My guess is as good as yours but this time the steam has lot more power. Sizes are same as they were before with a addition of duplex coming up. Only few units are soft launched as of now... I am just trying to find if someone else is aware of these developments...

    Sir News to humeisha sabse pehle pahunch jaati thi lekin ab sabse IREF mein share karne ki aadat pad gayi hei...


    Accha abbb shehkchilli na bano zyada... khabar nikalo... repeat customer ho Ireo ke..
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo mein first,last, biggest, bestest, qutest,strongest, wealthiest ..all sort of customers ke liye koi differentiation nahin hei..
    If I had known the details, I would have straight away posted the same...

    No red carpet for Repeat customers there...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Ireo mein first,last, biggest, bestest, qutest,strongest, wealthiest ..all sort of customers ke liye koi differentiation nahin hei..
    If I had known the details, I would have straight away posted the same...

    No red carpet for Repeat customers there...


    Ohho.. dil pe mat lo...
    I have a contact in IREO.. but hes too big to be troubled for this small news... Plus hes not exactly my chuddy buddy...Agar lena hoga to phone karoonga usse.. not just for news!!!
    brokers urff dalle kya keh rahe hain?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Ohho.. dil pe mat lo...
    I have a contact in IREO.. but hes too big to be troubled for this small news... Plus hes not exactly my chuddy buddy...Agar lena hoga to phone karoonga usse.. not just for news!!!
    brokers urff dalle kya keh rahe hain?


    Aala re aarey 67a aala.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Aala re aarey 67a aala.....


    Galat time pe aa raha hai.. paise nahi hain!!!

    Aap le re ho?
    CommentQuote
  • well , as per my sources , 67 a is not in near sight , as in not immediately in one months time , it is stil some distance .

    Also price range i also heard was 7500-8k . My guess is that it ll be launched 300-500 bucks above uptown resale prices to give a bait to potential uptown investors/buyers as well, so launch price should depend on resale prices of uptown at time of soft launch .
    This pricing part is totally my assumption because when first time it was pre launched , aisa hi hua tha in terms of pricing .

    I am also all eyes ears open for this one , anger bhai , rushil bhai and me( gc ex brigade;) ) , hum teeno ka toh iss launch pe excitement ka banta hi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Sir Doodh ka jala chaanjh bhi phunk phunk ke peeta hei..

    Remember all those discussions last year (well documented at the start of this thread')... I gave a cheque 5500 for this project.

    And now trying to feel the excitement 7500... Sir bahut koshish ki lekin 7500 pe excitement nahin aa raha..

    Excitement se dar nahin lagta SAHIB,

    Dar to Delay se lagta hei....

    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well , as per my sources , 67 a is not in near sight , as in not immediately in one months time , it is stil some distance .

    Also price range i also heard was 7500-8k . My guess is that it ll be launched 300-500 bucks above uptown resale prices to give a bait to potential uptown investors/buyers as well, so launch price should depend on resale prices of uptown at time of soft launch .
    This pricing part is totally my assumption because when first time it was pre launched , aisa hi hua tha in terms of pricing .

    I am also all eyes ears open for this one , anger bhai , rushil bhai and me( gc ex brigade;) ) , hum teeno ka toh iss launch pe excitement ka banta hi hai
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir Doodh ka jala chaanjh bhi phunk phunk ke peeta hei..

    Remember all those discussions last year (well documented at the start of this thread')... I gave a cheque 5500 for this project.

    And now trying to feel the excitement 7500... Sir bahut koshish ki lekin 7500 pe excitement nahin aa raha..

    Excitement se dar nahin lagta SAHIB,

    Dar to Delay se lagta hei....


    hehe , i am toh excited about this one , if specs and masterplan is better than uptown ( i remember it was 40 acres right , and i can only imagine what ireo can conceptualise in a 40 acre township) . I will be game for it at 7500 per sq ft also , or may be even 2 bookings here ,( considering agar 20-30 % leke ireo construction hi 1-2 saal baad shuru kare , like skyon :P) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya conceptualise to theek hai but isn't ireo taking on too much on its plate. As an investor I would be worried
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well , as per my sources , 67 a is not in near sight , as in not immediately in one months time , it is stil some distance .

    Also price range i also heard was 7500-8k . My guess is that it ll be launched 300-500 bucks above uptown resale prices to give a bait to potential uptown investors/buyers as well, so launch price should depend on resale prices of uptown at time of soft launch .
    This pricing part is totally my assumption because when first time it was pre launched , aisa hi hua tha in terms of pricing .

    I am also all eyes ears open for this one , anger bhai , rushil bhai and me( gc ex brigade;) ) , hum teeno ka toh iss launch pe excitement ka banta hi hai


    ishanbhai!!!

    My brokers are clueless about it as well. They say pre launch doesnt look likely in the next 6-8 weeks, baaki rushilbhai ke sources ka pata nahi, mebbe they know better.

    "aakhir uska dalla, mere dalle se safed..err.. knowledgable kaise??" :D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Sir Doodh ka jala chaanjh bhi phunk phunk ke peeta hei..

    Remember all those discussions last year (well documented at the start of this thread')... I gave a cheque 5500 for this project.

    And now trying to feel the excitement 7500... Sir bahut koshish ki lekin 7500 pe excitement nahin aa raha..

    Excitement se dar nahin lagta SAHIB,

    Dar to Delay se lagta hei....



    Rushilbhai aapne to sirf check hi diya tha.. maine to victory valley lete lete beech mein plan postpone kiya... but then I had to travel abroad and didnt want to leave without buying something, to I bought IVV, instead of leaving my cheque for this one... 2k psft up from there, I would have been crying had I not bought IVV and this wouldnt have launched..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lexusnexus
    Bhaiya conceptualise to theek hai but isn't ireo taking on too much on its plate. As an investor I would be worried


    No I dont think so.. Currently they have about 5 officially launched residential projects in gurgaon

    grand arch, uptown, IVV,skyon and gurgaon hills


    Now, out of these 5 five, atleast two, GA nd uptown will be RTM by end of next year. There is nothing major for the sales team to do at present except sell 2 gurgaon hills a month :D, as other projects are more or less sold out. So currently they can plan for this. By the time the actual execution team comes into picture, they'd gotten some hands free from GA and Uptown. So why is there too much on the plate.

    Secondly, as the pie gets bigger you can always buy a bigger plate. As in, hire talented people from outside and expand your operations. No reason to believe that they wont be able to handle it. Builders who have too much on their plate are unitech, Dlf and emaar mgf and the most likely spilling the coffee candidate is unitech as it has not been delivering anything off late.
    CommentQuote