Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Collapse
X
Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

    Ireo the corridoors

    I have a booking in this project can somebody advise on the future of the Project especially the huge ticket size. Will be grateful and thanks in advance.

    Comment


    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

      What was your log in price?


      Future doesnt look bright at all my friend on this one - Unless you have a holding capacity for a decade (My opinion based on a 9.5 to 10K entry price) else its may be really tough to make any return out of this......



      Originally posted by Manirao View Post
      I have a booking in this project can somebody advise on the future of the Project especially the huge ticket size. Will be grateful and thanks in advance.

      Comment


      • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

        oil prices have dropped significantly since launch of this project.
        since there is an escalation clause which protects ireos margins if commodity prices of steel and cement also slip due to lower energy costs will ireo pass on the benefit to its buyers?

        Comment


        • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

          You were also laced with greed when you purchased this flat. Otherwise why will anybody invest in such an expansive project, which will go on becoming expansive with every passing year (thanks to the escalation clause).

          Even after 25 years, you will not get the prize at which you purchased.


          Originally posted by Trust123 View Post
          This is rediculous. The project is already overpriced laced with greed. Agree where in Gurgaon the car park is changed Rs 650 / sq ft. On top of that escalation clause. Let me tell you very explicitly if it is there it is gone to invoked. Note ireo is FDi and they need to safeguard and maintain retun and from that perspective monitored on quarterly basis.

          Sad they encashed their brand as if no tomm. and fooling investor who got trapped in marketing and Chanel partner estranged and trapped with something almost 30% more than current market value by any means. Unless there is bull the project is expected to break even in 2 years and substantial payment would have been gone

          See many posts in realty portals offering discount of 10-20% to come out.

          Anyway big learning for next Ireo projects
          Last edited December 7 2014, 07:17 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

            Originally posted by mungeri View Post
            oil prices have dropped significantly since launch of this project.
            since there is an escalation clause which protects ireos margins if commodity prices of steel and cement also slip due to lower energy costs will ireo pass on the benefit to its buyers?
            Hi
            Greetings

            YOUR POINT IS HIGHLY VALID AND IS REFLECTIVE OF YOUR GENUINE UNDERSTANDING AND CONCERN.

            DO BUYERS REALLY EXPECT THESE "KHAIRATEES" TO PASS ON ANY BENEFIT DUE TO FALL IN RBI INFLATION INDICES??

            If something needs to be learnt it is from buyers of Greenopolis and CHD Vann, who got together and forced the management to get the escalation removed altogether from the BBA.

            The concern that "will management refund in case of fall in prices is absolutely valid", and this reason alone makes the ESCALATION CLAUSE ONE SIDED, ARBITRARY AND UNETHICAL.

            Expect interest rates to revert to 2008 levels if the commodity prices remain at current levels. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...post18788.html

            Earlier expressed the concerns about escalation clause
            Originally posted by BlessU View Post
            Hi
            Greetings

            Such language can be found in a tender applied for by a contractor with govt department. Not something that one can relate to a builder who is selling a BRANDED product to "several buyers".

            Few things that need to be understood
            - Signing this would imply that you have wilfully and without any pressure agreed to pay any increase in costs, to an unlimited extent, for any reason, with no right to inspect/audit or recourse (other than legal, which unfortunately is very rarely opted for by a home buyer)
            - The heads/cost-items are not clearly defined
            - There is no provision by builder for providing details of such costs, for reasonable scrutiny by the homebuyers/RWA linked to actual purchases made,
            - What date will be considered as the start/base date applicable to a specific unit,
            - What will be the interval at which increase will be assessed,
            - Will the builder inform the buyer of any increase/decrease along with calculations?? I dont think so, only a demand stating cost escalation will be raised with fine print of 18-24% penalty compounded quarterly, if not paid within 15days
            - Will the increase be payable at every such interval,
            - What shall be the method of calculating this increase tagged to WPI and allocation of escalation to an individual unit. All units cannot be at same stage of construction/launch therefore increase cannot be equally applicable.
            - Would the increase be vetted, verified, inspected, audited, scrutinised by an independent- jointly appointed 3rd party?
            - Who will be verifying cash purchases?? what if 100 labour man days are "shown" to be paid in cash over the entire course of construction?? likewise for 100s of other items. Who can guarantee, such cash vouchers are not raised to fund officers out of pocket and personal expenses.
            - What would be the treatment to increase in costs which bloat beyond the date of projected delivery?
            - Why the builder is not using his experience to built in a cushion in the BSP based on past trend and future expectation based on data available from credible sources
            - What would be the treatment method in case of reduction in costs?
            - What type of provisions/arrangements towards funding of purchase of such material, as mentioned above have been created by the builder?
            - Has the builder contracted and issued necessary bank guarantees to suppliers towards key materials required as per their project milestones planned?
            - What kind of business risk/costs the builder wants to be accountable for due to poor management, administration, pilferage, improper warehousing/storing, embezzlment, Minimum order quantities and their accounting, faulty planning, contingencies, avoiding insurance costs, bad workmanship, external/third party conflicts resulting in delays and cost escalation, cost increase due to non compliance to statutory requirements/undertakings
            - What is the Maximum level of Cost escalation that the buyer will be agreeing to, if any? It definitely cannot be open ended.
            - What would be the treatment of any increase/decrease in taxes/interest and their implication on cost escalation/decrease. If any modvat type benefit comes to builder or any sops impacting reduction in construction cost, will they be transferred to the buyer?
            - Will any financial costs for signing any contract of supplies/services be passed to the buyer?

            Friends, we are living in very volatile environment and above are just a few examples out of 100s of reasons for cost escalation/decrease which are not dealt/disclosed in the definition provided above.. The language used in BBA and doubts arising from the same clearly indicates that this is one sided unless a buyer has absolute faith in the builder.

            The builder should honestly come forth and say that no other escalation beyond an x% (say 10% of BSP) shall be passed over to the customer and borne as loss by him. Items of costs to be included should be clearly identified and an Independent 3rd party should be included for regular inspection, stock taking, evaluation and audit. Such escalation should not include normal escalation in cost that is considered as business practice by an experienced builder of repute.

            Buyer does not have the knowledge, time and resources to deal with the above. Buyer will ultimately be left uncomfortable/insecure at all times and at the mercy of whims, fancies and inefficiencies of the builder.

            Cheers
            Crude down 40% from highs
            CNG down from $ 14-16 to $ 4.12 per unit
            Iron ore lowest in 5 years
            Cotton lowest in 5 years
            Copper lowest in 5 years
            Gold struggling to look above $1200
            Japan reduces interest rates and fail every attempt to inflate its economy


            Cheers
            Last edited December 7 2014, 09:01 AM.

            Comment


            • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

              hi
              You seem to have highlighted a whole range of implications while i was just scratching the surface.
              Do u know if anybody from corridors has raised this issue of escalation calculation with ireo and what their response was?



              Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi
              Greetings

              YOUR POINT IS HIGHLY VALID AND IS REFLECTIVE OF YOUR GENUINE UNDERSTANDING AND CONCERN.

              DO BUYERS REALLY EXPECT THESE "KHAIRATEES" TO PASS ON ANY BENEFIT DUE TO FALL IN RBI INFLATION INDICES??

              If something needs to be learnt it is from buyers of Greenopolis and CHD Vann, who got together and forced the management to get the escalation removed altogether from the BBA.

              The concern that "will management refund in case of fall in prices is absolutely valid", and this reason alone makes the ESCALATION CLAUSE ONE SIDED, ARBITRARY AND UNETHICAL.

              Expect interest rates to revert to 2008 levels if the commodity prices remain at current levels. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...post18788.html

              Earlier expressed the concerns about escalation clause


              Crude down 40% from highs
              CNG down from $ 14-16 to $ 4.12 per unit
              Iron ore lowest in 5 years
              Cotton lowest in 5 years
              Copper lowest in 5 years
              Gold struggling to look above $1200
              Japan reduces interest rates and fail every attempt to inflate its economy


              Cheers

              Comment


              • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                Originally posted by mungeri View Post
                hi
                You seem to have highlighted a whole range of implications while i was just scratching the surface.
                Do u know if anybody from corridors has raised this issue of escalation calculation with ireo and what their response was?
                Hi
                Greetings

                Power of an idea expressed two years ago in the post reproduced earlier, perhaps whose time seems to have come..

                Some feel infuriated as they are too consumed by the thought.. "mera builder sabse achha",,many try to negatively reason it out,,, very few realise and act upon it. ALL AGREE to it sooner or latter..



                Escalation clause in unilateral, one sided, abusive, arbitrary, unethical and illegal*.


                *Ref:
                -CCI Supplementary order in Belaire RWA vs DLF pg 13, 16; pg 16, 19; pg 33, 1.2; pg 35, 1.6; pg 71&72, 12
                -Greenopolis RWA got removed Escalation Clause from BBA
                -CHD Vann Buyers got Escalation Clause Removed

                Cheers
                Last edited December 12 2014, 09:42 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                  Indeed, ideas dont die.
                  In the Mera builder sab se achcha paradigm, he is also then potentially sabse achcha at bleeding you.
                  In context, isn't it highly probable they learned from those cases mentioned by you and evolved their language/terms.

                  Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  Greetings

                  Power of an idea expressed two years ago in the post reproduced earlier, perhaps whose time seems to have come..

                  Some feel infuriated as they are too consumed by the thought.. "mera builder sabse achha",,many try to negatively reason it out,,, very few realise and act upon it. ALL AGREE to it sooner or latter..



                  Escalation clause in unilateral, one sided, abusive, arbitrary, unethical and illegal*.


                  *Ref:
                  -CCI Supplementary order in Belaire RWA vs DLF pg 13, 16; pg 16, 19; pg 33, 1.2; pg 35, 1.6; pg 71&72, 12
                  -Greenopolis RWA got removed Escalation Clause from BBA
                  -CHD Vann Buyers got Escalation Clause Removed

                  Cheers
                  Last edited December 12 2014, 10:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                    Originally posted by mungeri View Post
                    Indeed, ideas dont die.
                    In the Mera builder sab se achcha paradigm, he is also then potentially sabse achcha at bleeding you.
                    In context, isn't it highly probable they learned from those cases mentioned by you and evolved their language/terms.
                    Hi
                    Greetings
                    Every crime conducted through sophisticated and evolved legal jargon gets trapped by the test of whether the act is unilateral, one sided, abusive, arbitrary, unethical and illegal

                    Please attempt reading through CCI Supplementary judgement,, which is actually brilliant.

                    Super area increase beyond +/-2%... abusive
                    FAR increase... Illegal/abusive
                    Increase in Floors/height.. illegal/abusive/arbitrary
                    Increase in Security/maintenance.. abusive/illegal/unilateral
                    etc. etc.

                    Only thing is these guys know that you and me dont have a legal department to intimidate them. Rest go through the order, its all in black and while... contested/appealed upheld by tribunal.. contested/appealed upheld by SC
                    Rs 150 crores of 630 paid, rest 480 will HAVE TO BE PAID!!!

                    Cheers

                    Comment


                    • Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

                      Can you please pm a link of the ruling?
                      Also, no part of that ruling is about a direct cost escalation clause.
                      Based on what you posted it does show cognizance of abuse however.


                      Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings
                      Every crime conducted through sophisticated and evolved legal jargon gets trapped by the test of whether the act is unilateral, one sided, abusive, arbitrary, unethical and illegal

                      Please attempt reading through CCI Supplementary judgement,, which is actually brilliant.

                      Super area increase beyond +/-2%... abusive
                      FAR increase... Illegal/abusive
                      Increase in Floors/height.. illegal/abusive/arbitrary
                      Increase in Security/maintenance.. abusive/illegal/unilateral
                      etc. etc.

                      Only thing is these guys know that you and me dont have a legal department to intimidate them. Rest go through the order, its all in black and while... contested/appealed upheld by tribunal.. contested/appealed upheld by SC
                      Rs 150 crores of 630 paid, rest 480 will HAVE TO BE PAID!!!

                      Cheers
                      Hi
                      Greetings

                      *Ref:
                      -CCI Supplementary order in Belaire RWA vs DLF pg 13, 16; pg 16, 19; pg 33, 1.2; pg 35, 1.6; pg 71&72, 12

                      what can be more direct than escalating cost through Super Area Increase which has no credence in HDRUA Act. For better reasoning post reproduced earlier is more than sufficient. Nothing other than govt taxes/cess/revenue etc can be claimed..
                      If builders have their way, they can be expected to claim FINES faced due to compounding of offences from buyers or cost of water treatment plant inspite of clear instructions in Environmental Certificate to arrange for supply of water that does not hamper ground water level.

                      All it needs is a strong argument to fight an illegality and not past precedence.. even courts dont permit perpetuation of illegality in an order by any court..

                      Cheers
                      Last edited December 12 2014, 10:18 PM.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X