Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

I have also booked 2 BHK flat in corridors, how can i join this group.

If anybody can pls help!!
    Last edited December 31 2015, 12:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by AKUSER
      Hi,

On what basis can rest of the 1000 buyers do that....the case is specific for the buyer, rates have been changed based on the news clip shared here. Do let know your thoughts.

Thanks.
      My dear Akuser , I had started by saying " if it is true " I had said so in jest n satirically to the " news report "
      , it isn't true nor can be used for the buyers benefit ( to the best of my little knowledge ) but if it was true ( for the sake of argument ) then won't we all have heard about it by now in substantial terms .
      My POV " as one can't hide the sun from rising & it's for all to see nor can the truth by stopped from coming out " sooner or later it always does .
      Rest if I am wrong ..and anyone has more info about the matter ..plz share, as its for all our mutual benefit in the end
      Last edited January 27 2015, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Hi - I know this is not a forum to sell or buy, but I have been wanting to sell my corridors flat at a rate of 8000 - loss of 750 from the base price that I got it from. Do you know if there are any deals happening because I got response from brokers but no concrete buyers yet to be seen.

Regards,
        Nitin
        Last edited January 31 2015, 06:59 PM.

Comment

hi everyone I understand tomorrow is the last day to make the next payment for Ireo The Corridors. Anyone who has already made the payment ? They do say that any delay will attract charges ...

Comment

Hi,

I too have been trying to sell my apartment at Ireo Corridors for 8000/ sft. Just don't seem to be getting any concrete responses on the property websites, are there any other avenues I can explore to get the sale done? This is a distress sale ... really looking for a quick closure. Do let me know of options I can explore ...

Comment

Originally posted by rashmihgowda View Post
              Hi,

I too have been trying to sell my apartment at Ireo Corridors for 8000/ sft. Just don't seem to be getting any concrete responses on the property websites, are there any other avenues I can explore to get the sale done? This is a distress sale ... really looking for a quick closure. Do let me know of options I can explore ...
              Sir even at 7500 deals are roaming in market but No buyers.

Comment

Hi lalit229, pls share ur email id i shall send u required details thanks.

Comment

New payment plan

Friends,
                  Got a call from a fellow investor that he has got an email from ireo that there r two new payment plans introduced- subvention and pay-30%-rest in possession. I don't know why but I am yet to receive such mail.

Have you guys also receive such email and whether the new plans available for existing investors. Need your replies.

Regards
                  Arun jain
                  Last edited December 31 2015, 12:40 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi, I have received the mail. On contacting ireo team they are saying this scheme is only for new sales. I believe they have no interest in resolving existing clients queries.

Mk

Comment

Originally posted by proplane View Post
                      Hi, I have received the mail. On contacting ireo team they are saying this scheme is only for new sales. I believe they have no interest in resolving existing clients queries.

Mk
                      you have to register yourself at ireotrack.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X