Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by AKUSER
    Hi Doobti,

What as per your information is inside information about the project layout and structure. Couple of units are super ???....just a couple?.Any good ideas for people to reduce prices, negotiating with Ireo? Am crowdsourcing ideas from you and all. I heard a very apt Punjabi saying ' kuch sheher Waley bhi zaalim the kuch sanu bhi maran da shouk tha'. Am not a Punjabi though 😊😊. regards.

My friend if you compare this project with other Ireo projects other than uptown then it stands no where after considering the pricing of this project, if you look at plan carefully there are certain units which are super.

Who ever have a Good eye will grab those units if available in market I am sure Ireo must not have allowed those unit till now..

I only just get to see project model hence I had dropped the plan . We were a group and about to book 15 + units at that time.. Infact when I resisted other people to ignore this project , they made a Good laugh

Do not want to disappoint anyone but yes it is better to leave at loss than to wait . There will be no premium in this project even after 2 years . That's a different story that we have invested in other project in sector 92 and we have not got any appreciation there as well but yes we are still not in loss though will not be able to sale becaue of no buying but no loss as of now

Comment

It looks like Corridors is not in the list .....checkout
      Attached Files

Comment

Where is gurgoan list? There are 16 projects impacted on gcx.. Not even one in this list

Comment

Anyone received Corridors - Flexible Payment Plans?

Comment

Yes I have received a mail from IREO with 3 option.
            Option-1 : As it is
            Option 2 : Relaxed CLP Plan. No extra charges.
            Option 3 : 40:60 sub vention untill October 2017 with 780 psft extra. To be paid at the time of posession.

Guys any suggestion. The extra amount calculates to appox 10% PA interest rate.

Comment

Future look dark in this project, lots of risk involves. No sure what we should do now....

Comment

guys, i am not able join the group. somebody pls add me up.

Comment

Again IREO has sent a mailer on this.
                  They are totally delusional if they believe any of their previous buyers will fall for this !!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                    Again IREO has sent a mailer on this.
                    They are totally delusional if they believe any of their previous buyers will fall for this !!!
                    yes every second day they are sending either for corridors or gurgoan hills..

Comment

Originally posted by doobti View Post
                      yes every second day they are sending either for corridors or gurgoan hills..
                      looks like IREO is completely freaked out, they are bombarding the PLP email almost everyday..!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X