Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by ravika View Post
    Thanks rs507,

The broker is known one and we split profits at times. just for your info.
    Brokers will always split profits...known or unknown...ha ha, still it is not broker who decides the rate...look at reality, which is so clear
    "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Today one broker told me that the rate is 5950, but he can get me at 5700

Anyways the project is expensive at 5950, 5700 and even at 5500

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        Today one broker told me that the rate is 5950, but he can get me at 5700

Anyways the project is expensive at 5950, 5700 and even at 5500
        Asked IREO staff today, they said this project is expected to be launched after mid-September and expected price is 5950. I asked for layouts/specs etc, they said only after a month or so would be available. I asked that there is some issue on the location not being demarcated, they said that its being sorted out.

Comment

sab bekaar ki baatei hai that flats are available at 5500-5700 also !!

Comment

Builders & Brokers hype in play .

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
            sab bekaar ki baatei hai that flats are available at 5500-5700 also !!
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              Builders & Brokers hype in play .
              Based on feedback of this post and my own views I refused the broker offering 5500 today though with heavy heart but surprisingly got a call from another broker for flat at 5550. Implying that flats have been booked by brokers and they are trying now releasing them in the market.

Infact the price is a hype and any person investing at these levels, is positively not making any money in hurry.

Comment

Originally posted by ravika View Post
                Based on feedback of this post and my own views I refused the broker offering 5500 today though with heavy heart but surprisingly got a call from another broker for flat at 5550. Implying that flats have been booked by brokers and they are trying now releasing them in the market.

Infact the price is a hype and any person investing at these levels, is positively not making any money in hurry.
                So many on this forum have repeatedly mentioned that this is all hype. On other hand brokers were spreading rumors that rates are revised to 5700 and later 5950/. This project is highly ambitious considering both location and rates.
                "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
                  So many on this forum have repeatedly mentioned that this is all hype. On other hand brokers were spreading rumors that rates are revised to 5700 and later 5950/. This project is highly ambitious considering both location and rates.
                  Assume this will attract only investors looking to make short-term gains but then they would also need an end-user to buy it off their hands and why will an end-user buy it when other better priced, similar options around (e.g Uptown available at lesser rate, better location, same brand , similar specs and 1+ years construction already done).

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                    Assume this will attract only investors looking to make short-term gains but then they would also need an end-user to buy it off their hands and why will an end-user buy it when other better priced, similar options around (e.g Uptown available at lesser rate, better location, same brand , similar specs and 1+ years construction already done).
                    Exactly! Thats what I have been thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                      Smart point! since it is the end user who will dictate the terms in long run. There is a lot of difference between uptown and 67A. Just to kill the comparison builders hikes the price of of existing projects.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X