The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 20 2022
2197 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Norway View Post
    Thank you friend , once you are invested ..better to keep the hopes high , I have seen lots of ups & downs of property market ups & downs , and everytime property went higher than their previously highs before the fall .
    I have felt it and as many others are feelings it ..paying installemnts in an down & out market ..when no resale or exist , once the project is complete ....market isn't going to be down forever ..we all would recover .
    Anyhow I think this a good project once it's complete..., one of the biggest gated complex in ggn with own school , supermarket ..etc , yes a good place to stay for the end user
    Thanks for this wonderful reply.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by todayfuture View Post
      Did anyone receive new demand with due date end of June?
      Yes. Everyone received, it is the 5 th installment ( casting of 2nd roof slab ).

Comment

Originally posted by AKUSER
        Norway,

Hope is a beautiful thing....this reminds me of Shawshank redemption and Django unchained.
        Hi Norway, at what price you have purchased the unit ??
        Please add me in the group.
        Last edited June 17 2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul kmr View Post
          yes. Everyone received, it is the 5 th installment ( casting of 2nd roof slab ).
          c cluster

Comment

Thank you friends
            As everyone I purchased at original price .
            I think if we won't be able to sell to any third party , then we might as well be neighbours in ireo Corridoors , good to be surrounded by like minded people & in a good environment . Cheers

Comment

well said bro..

Also i wanted to share that i have received sixth payment request now, which is "casting of 5th floor roof slab" in cluster C.

Any suggestion ?? How many installment have you paid ??
              Last edited December 31 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I am reading this forum after quite some time. I have a unit in Corridors which I am trying to sell but nothing seems to be working out. I wanted to check what options are folks considering. I might be the category of folks who thought of making some money by selling in the interim and dont have the capacity to pay the full amount. I am sure there are other folks who might be in the same situation as mine. Do you know if someone has had any success with legal options or anything else being followed in a group? Would really look forward to some comments please on this forum.

Comment

Dear Friend,

We all are on the same boat, as far as my knowledge there is no legal option as we have signed the agreement and we were not forced to buy this property, now if the market has crashed down, we have no other option then to make the full payment in whatever way possible, and if you will surrender the unit IREO will forfeit the 20% of the total sale consideration minus the brokerage and and service tax, as per the agreement, and we will left with nothing in our hands.
                  If someone has some other idea in there knowledge please give your inputs....???

Comment

Originally posted by Rahul kmr View Post
                    Dear Friend,

We all are on the same boat, as far as my knowledge there is no legal option as we have signed the agreement and we were not forced to buy this property, now if the market has crashed down, we have no other option then to make the full payment in whatever way possible, and if you will surrender the unit IREO will forfeit the 20% of the total sale consideration minus the brokerage and and service tax, as per the agreement, and we will left with nothing in our hands.
                    If someone has some other idea in there knowledge please give your inputs....???
                    Rahul - Thanks for writing back, it is indeed a bad situation. I checked with my broker, he says he never got paid the brokerage for this project, although he sold the units. I didn't quite get what you meant when you said 20% minus the "brokerage"?

Comment

I think we should go to court/cm window/town planning board and there are many loop holes in the project from ireo side.

As the cheque were accepted before licence and building plan were sanctioned later.

Still ireo have not received licence for certain towers in which they have sold the units.

None of us were shown the floor plans at the time of booking and plc were charged without consent.

As i came to know many of guys got refund back.
                      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X