The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Icjdelhi View Post
    I think we should go to court/cm window/town planning board and there are many loop holes in the project from ireo side.
    As the cheque were accepted before licence and building plan were sanctioned later.
    Still ireo have not received licence for certain towers in which they have sold the units.
    None of us were shown the floor plans at the time of booking and plc were charged without consent.
    As i came to know many of guys got refund back.
    This is the first time I am hearing that someone got a refund from IREO, did they file a case and then IREO agreed for the refund? I have see similar messages and heard in general conversations but not getting any concrete information around court / town planning. Any group that's trying to go this route?

Comment

Its confirm who are going legal with proof have got refund.

They got licence on 21/2/13 and the cheque issued were of earlier date.

After that the building plan was sanctioned and they have done allotment in advance.

No site plan/no floor plan / no zoning was available at that time and make a valid case.
      Last edited December 31 2015, 12:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

If you have paid 30% payment, your broker has got the commission for sure. At least my broker claimed and received, i also confirmed the same from IREO.

And if you surrender the unit or fail to make the payment, IREO will deduct 20% of the total sale consideration excluding brokerage & service tax.

Hope it clarifies.
        Last edited December 31 2015, 12:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Do you have the contact details of the person who got his refund from IREO, because if its true then surely we all must plan some action ??

Comment

Yeah, anyone has any pointers or know of anyone who has managed to get a refund on this project? If you can pass on any information of the lawyer / individual who has been able to do this, it would be really helpful. I am ready to part with a good % of the refund if this can be achieved ... I just dont want IREO to gulp this money. You can send me a private message as needed.

Comment

Just a gentle reminder..Refund from builder is hardly ever 100%. Very rare. Mostly 15% deduction of the total property cost (BSP) is deducted. In the end you might end up getting nothing or loosing a big amount.

Pls tk note of that. IREO might have done the same thing. Don't be under the impression of 100%. Unless you are legally correct to chase your refund.

Comment

Originally posted by horizonkns View Post
                Just a gentle reminder..Refund from builder is hardly ever 100%. Very rare. Mostly 15% deduction of the total property cost (BSP) is deducted. In the end you might end up getting nothing or loosing a big amount.

Pls tk note of that. IREO might have done the same thing. Don't be under the impression of 100%. Unless you are legally correct to chase your refund.
                Understand that refund will not be 100%. As of now if you go with standard agreement clauses, IREO will deduct 20% of the total unit cost. So, I am assuming when someone says they have got refund - they would not have had to part with this 20% amount, it would have been some lesser % figure.

Comment

Such big builders with so much money & properties , what difference will it make to them if they return the whole amount , if they are sure of their product , they can sell it later anyways , I think it's not morally nor ethically correct of them to eat a part of the hard earned money of an investor , and that too when the investor can't sell the builders name or product in the secondary market , what the fault of the investor , poor investors are just people who are trying to make little bit extra cash for their families in these hard times .....

The attitude must change of all builders ...

These Builders just need a big heart that's all ...
                  Last edited December 31 2015, 12:44 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Norway View Post
                    Such big builders with so much money & properties , what difference will it make to them if they return the whole amount , if they are sure of their product , they can sell it later anyways , I think it's not morally nor ethically correct of them to eat a part of the hard earned money of an investor , and that too when the investor can't sell the builders name or product in the secondary market , what the fault of the investor , poor investors are just people who are trying to make little bit extra cash for their families in these hard times .....
                    The attitude must change of all builders ...
                    These Builders just need a big heart that's all ...

Would u have returned the money if it had increased .. I have seen the mad rush of peole u were one of them my friend ; if I remember correctly u booked 5 units ...

Mate now hold and watch is mantra for this project .. Why should Ireo return the money . They have launched , not delayed the project , construction is going on at a Good ace; relaxed payment plans what else we can expect from builder

Comment

Originally posted by doobti View Post
                      Would u have returned the money if it had increased .. I have seen the mad rush of peole u were one of them my friend ; if I remember correctly u booked 5 units ...

Mate now hold and watch is mantra for this project .. Why should Ireo return the money . They have launched , not delayed the project , construction is going on at a Good ace; relaxed payment plans what else we can expect from builder
                      My dear friend , thanks god ..I wasn't that lucky to book 5 units
                      I said in good faith and keeping in mind their future projects .....

Now..as there is no resale , that means either the builders name or his price or both the quations have gone wrong therefore no resale ! Now second point ....it is on The reputation of the builder , the investor puts his money on , so therefore ethatically & moraly the builder should return the money back ..as there is no resale in the secondary market
                      It would do his reputation hell of a good .

After this ..let's see in Ireo's next launch ..how many people will be queing up .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X