Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

I am invested in three projects in Gurgaon.

First one was requirement

Second one was Investment

And third one was Greed...
    #beinghuman

It's the third itch that got me in and hurting me big time. So kinda on the same boat as all others.
    Nevertheless less rather then feeling bad about the decision, I have owned it up and trying to raise the unwanted child...

Originally posted by Rahul kmr View Post
    Dear Rushil very well written, i totally agree with you, by the way do you also own unit in corridors or this is just a advice or you are also on the same boat like we all pride owners are, and guys you do not worry at all at least your money is collected somewhere which might be fruitful after years, after this project will be completed instead IREO forfeiting the 20% of the amount of total BSP. in case of surrendering or failed to make payments. IREO never forced any of us to invest in this project, we all did by our own choice so respectfully accept the consequences of your decision and chill. And read carefully what Rushil wrote in his last few lines. Cheers!!
    Last edited July 6 2015, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Mail from Ray , showing buildings rising up ! So the Ireo The Corridoors is rising up from ashes of RE Bubble bust of 2013
      They have given finishing contracts also ...so seems like things are on schedule , point to note in their own words " the construction is going at a "intense pace " LOL
      Last edited July 7 2015, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Yes Norway it is "Intense pace" the phrase they especially mentioned. But my fear is again the completion after the structure is done,, the development of 37.5 acres....2000 units....it is still a very very long way to go. I say another 4 years at least.... what do you think >>??

And did any one ever met this Mr. lippy ray ??
        Last edited December 31 2015, 12:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rahul kmr View Post
          Yes Norway it is "Intense pace" the phrase they especially mentioned. But my fear is again the completion after the structure is done,, the development of 37.5 acres....2000 units....it is still a very very long way to go. I say another 4 years at least.... what do you think >>??
          And did any one ever met this Mr. lippy ray ??
          I think with so much money gone , faster they give better for the investor , with their flex plans for payment ..I think they are them self estimating 1.5 years . And also of their 30 % now and remaning at the time of CC
          Now the law is getting tough , and late delivery charges which has been enhanced by the court ..I think it will be around the estimate time .

Lippy Ray is a Mrs , not Mr.
          No I haven't , it is very difficult to meet her ...she is the high princess of Ireo

Comment

Hope for the same.

Comment

Norway, Are you making timely payments as per there CLP plan....??

In which cluster you have your unit..??

Mine is in C cluster, And it has raised up to 6th floor,,, and they are sending demands like its raining very fast.
              Last edited December 31 2015, 12:46 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

IREO Malpractices

Hi All

Please suggest me solutions to my problem -

I visited IREO main office way back before Corridors launch and their own employee convinced me of the pre-launch and via his personal agent sold me a non-PLC flat at pre-launch. After three installments of around 45 lacs when I received the agreement copies I noticed that they had added PLC for the flat. This IREO employee left IREO by then and spoke to me on phone that IREO is cheating me and this is a non-PLC flat.. Now he has even stopped taking calls. On contacting IREO Customer Care they never agreed that this was a non-PLC flat but gave me two options of other non-PLC flats with bigger areas so essentially I would have to cough up 50+ lacs even further.. I refused to take that option.. When I asked refund there has been silence from their end. Now they have been sending me reminders for the fourth instalment since the last few months even with registered A.D. which means that they have wicked plans.

I have proof on email from the ex-IREO employee's channel partner who sold me the flat then that this was a non-PLC unit..

What is the best course of action for me to get my money refund from IREO since they have mis-sold me this flat.. Please helpl
                Last edited August 8 2015, 09:02 AM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rdbmsdba View Post
                  Hi All

Please suggest me solutions to my problem -

I visited IREO main office way back before Corridors launch and their own employee convinced me of the pre-launch and via his personal agent sold me a non-PLC flat at pre-launch. After three installments of around 45 lacs when I received the agreement copies I noticed that they had added PLC for the flat. This IREO employee left IREO by then and spoke to me on phone that IREO is cheating me and this is a non-PLC flat.. Now he has even stopped taking calls. On contacting IREO Customer Care they never agreed that this was a non-PLC flat but gave me two options of other non-PLC flats with bigger areas so essentially I would have to cough up 50+ lacs even further.. I refused to take that option.. When I asked refund there has been silence from their end. Now they have been sending me reminders for the fourth instalment since the last few months even with registered A.D. which means that they have wicked plans.

I have proof on email from the ex-IREO employee's channel partner who sold me the flat then that this was a non-PLC unit..

What is the best course of action for me to get my money refund from IREO since they have mis-sold me this flat.. Please helpl
                  Suggest you write them in writing sighting written email exchanged with IREO and their confirmation of non-PLC unit. Insist that either the PLC be removed being non-PLC unit as confirmed by them over email or else refund with interest be paid back to you. Give them a months time and if they do not action it thereafter communicate them you will file legal case in Consumer Court. In the meanwhile prepare yourself for filing legal case in consumer court.

However please do check whether they have stated in application form that if the unit happens to become PLC unit due to modification in location etc, a PLC will be payable by the investor? Also try to understand why PLC is now getting attracted which earlier was not. Is there any change in location of flat or something is now coming in front of your unit which is leading to PLC now...........check out facts carefully before taking legal action.
                  Last edited August 8 2015, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Ireo lost consumer case for ireo hamlet project.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...lVKATAuMQEBdjI

Comment

Thank you for bringing this to the notice of all the people , there are good things and there are not so good things about the outcome .

1. Good thing is that atleast there is a consumer court which has sought to demolish the one sided provision of a bba .

2. The unfortunate buyer got his money back at a interest of 7.5%

However fo not know if these are challanged and stayed in higher courts.

The eorst deterrence for any ordinary folk is that at the end of such a long struggle the only thing you get is Rs 1.5 lakhs for mental torture inflicted on you . If only the honourable courts can emphathize with the pain of the ordinary citizens and ask the builders to pay 15% interest and a substantive damage for mental harrasment , the builders will think 10 times before taking buyers for granted and will encourage many more to take the legal counsel.

Hope judiciary activism brings relief to the harrasment inflicted on the ordinary folks by the builders of the country.

Ireo is just like any other builder .
                      Last edited August 8 2015, 05:36 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X