Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • ireso sector 67a project prelaunch

Understand that Ireo is launching the sector 67a project around December 10th and the same is in prelaunch as per the email below. The prelaunch price is 7950 sq ft .

Sector 67a has been subject to a court stay and as per the broker the issue has been cleared and hence ireo is launching.

I have no evidence of authenticity of this observation kindly do your own due diligence and be careful considering that this project has been prelaunched sometime back also and that there was a court stay against sector 67a.

--------------------------------------------------------
    Ireo New Project Gurgaon:

Ireo is launching its new residential project in Gurgaon. Pre Booking Open!! Ireo New Project is located at sector 67a Gurgaon. Ireo New Project offers 41 acres site with 2000+ apartments(units) in Gurgaon. Ireo New Project offers luxury 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments with lounge and servant room. Ireo New Project is spread into 41 acres area with all modern amenities and features. An iconic structure of unprecedented height, Ireo New Project promises to become a new landmark - for not just the city, but the entire region.

IREO New Project Apartments Location:

Ireo New Project is located at sector 67A Gurgaon.

Ireo New Project Gurgaon Best Feature:

Up and above the rest is where you'll be when you live at Ireo luxury apartments. The luxury of living in the clouds affords a breathtaking view of the skyline and everything in between. So, be prepared for an inexhaustible supply of beautiful sights, see the horizon curve and watch the landscape transform with the seasons. What's more, high-rise buildings command a premium the world over, precisely due to the exclusive experiences that such novel heights offer. The view is simply worth it. And that is why, whatever your view, this is one investment you will look forward to.

IREO New Project Gurgaon Tentative Amenities:

• Min One Reserved Car Park at an Extra Cost For Each Flat
    • Centralised Sewage Treatment Plant
    • Central Green Having Kids Pay area with Toilets, Seesaws, Baby Slides
    • Perimeter Security
    • Split Air-Conditioning in All Rooms
    • Modular Kitchen With Chimney & Hob
    • Imported Marble in Master Bathroom
    • Imported Sanitary & Cp Fittings ( Kohler or Equivalent )

Ireo New Project Gurgaon Tentative Size Details:

Type--------------------Size(Sq ft)

2BHK TO 4BHK 1800 TO 4500 SQFT

IREO New Project Gurgaon Tentatve Price Details:
    7950/-@psqft

tentative sizes are :

2BHK+Study (1500 sq ft. )

3BHk ( 1850 sq ft. )

3BHK+Servant ( 1975 sq ft )

4BHK+Servant (2200 sq ft .)
    CommentQuote
  • 41 acres with 2000 flats ? Would be quite a huge project but seems like very low sort of specs for IREO.
    No pool/club/VRV ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    41 acres with 2000 flats ? Would be quite a huge project but seems like very low sort of specs for IREO.
    No pool/club/VRV ??

I will be surprised if they do not have club & pool, as these are standards in any gated project, but no vrv is possible. anyway difficult to know anything on prelaunch , one can only guess.
    CommentQuote
  • there has been nothing in the news regarding removal of court stay
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    there has been nothing in the news regarding removal of court stay

this not withstanding; the project is on in pre-launch...
    CommentQuote
  • since it has been two years since Skyon (discounting GH being too high end), there is all the likelihood that there will be too many cheques, and all wouldn't be taken by IREO...
    CommentQuote
  • I think this mail is again an outcome of the creative genius of the broker who had sent this mail. Even I have been getting few mails in last week with different info but none looks coming from IREO.

If you look at the draft of the mail, it looks intelligently extracted from the mails that were sent last year when this project was soft launched.

What ever specs they have mentioned are generalist and every project in gurgaon has and is more or less standard now rather then exclusive.

I feel this is an attempt to start collecting the cheques on the basis of some guess work.

If IREO would have had all the clearances, they would have shared more details to the channel.

I still think there is a long way to go before they launch this project. 10th Dec looks way too early.

Unless destiny has decided to make me chew my words on 10th Dec.

I would be mighty happy to chew ///\\\

:) RA :)

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    41 acres with 2000 flats ? Would be quite a huge project but seems like very low sort of specs for IREO.
    No pool/club/VRV ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    I think this mail is again an outcome of the creative genius of the broker who had sent this mail. Even I have been getting few mails in last week with different info but none looks coming from IREO.

If you look at the draft of the mail, it looks intelligently extracted from the mails that were sent last year when this project was soft launched.

What ever specs they have mentioned are generalist and every project in gurgaon has and is more or less standard now rather then exclusive.

I feel this is an attempt to start collecting the cheques on the basis of some guess work.

If IREO would have had all the clearances, they would have shared more details to the channel.

I still think there is a long way to go before they launch this project. 10th Dec looks way too early.

Unless destiny has decided to make me chew my words on 10th Dec.

I would be mighty happy to chew ///\\\

:) RA :)

quite possible and indeed they are collecting cheques in the name of ireo . It had happened last time also . so you may be absolutely right.

There is no independently verifiable info on the licence awarded , however the list is updated as of october. Further no news item on vacation of stay on sectors 63a / 67 a .

As i said one must verify all the facts before believing such mails. Please do the diligence.
    CommentQuote
  • It appears that the stay has been vacated and that the Licence has been awarded by DTCP . They will launch it in December . Cheques are being collected.
    CommentQuote
  • Had been to their office for meeting CRM, which is located in the gurgaon sales office . Saw a very large model of some project fully covered, understand it is for sector 67a project. If the model is ready then it is very likely that the launch is imminent .

The sales guy mentioned that this project will have wooded greens versus landscapped greens ( am not sure what they mean ).They are maintaining a december launch, however he had no clear cut answer on the court stay vacation issue.

Once again do your due diligence so that once again one does not burn fingers like last time.

was very interesting to see this thread when it was softlaunched at 5500 levels and then members had view that projects in GCx might peak in 6k to 7k range. Gurgaon market has a way to surprise the best, and no one then could imagine that the prices would touch 13k to 14.5 k for GA ( 12.5k resale ).
    and many other projects in 10.5k to 7.5 k range .

P_eople had anticipated then emaar to be ' the project ' and now situation is pretty different. Of course one can make assesment based on the then known facts and all of them were true based on facts known then.

Things can be vastly different for good or for worse going forward also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Had been to their office for meeting CRM, which is located in the gurgaon sales office . Saw a very large model of some project fully covered, understand it is for sector 67a project. If the model is ready then it is very likely that the launch is imminent .

The sales guy mentioned that this project will have wooded greens versus landscapped greens ( am not sure what they mean ).They are maintaining a december launch, however he had no clear cut answer on the court stay vacation issue.

Once again do your due diligence so that once again one does not burn fingers like last time.

was very interesting to see this thread when it was softlaunched at 5500 levels and then members had view that projects in GCx might peak in 6k to 7k range. Gurgaon market has a way to surprise the best, and no one then could imagine that the prices would touch 13k to 14.5 k for GA ( 12.5k resale ).
    and many other projects in 10.5k to 7.5 k range .

P_eople had anticipated then emaar to be ' the project ' and now situation is pretty different. Of course one can make assesment based on the then known facts and all of them were true based on facts known then.

Things can be vastly different for good or for worse going forward also.

The Model in the basement placed in a separate room if for their Branded Residences. It is shown only by invitation and only 2-3 out of the Sales Team are designated to take clients with prior appointment there to brief them. A very exclusive property and an exclusive way of customer viewing.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the expected price of this. A broker told me 9000 !!

At 9000 it doesnt look attractive for investment to me...
    CommentQuote
  • Does 7000 for Godrej in 104 looks attractive...

Whole market has gone crazy.
    CommentQuote
  • Amit ji , is hisaab se to spire south ke 5000 to bante hai immediately....hainaa
    CommentQuote
  • 5000 bhi kam nahi hian kya :)
    CommentQuote