Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhallaji is project ke naamkaran mein galti ho gayi varna AB tak 5k kab ka paar ho jaata.

    Bus naam uska Spire North kardena tha. Fir rate sirf North jaatey.

    What say Amit :)


    Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Amit ji , is hisaab se to spire south ke 5000 to bante hai immediately....hainaa
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly

    Mujhe bhi south suit nahi karta...islie I sold Southpark.

    At one time both my projects has South in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Deja Vu !!!

    Originally Posted by amit001
    Arey they crazy - 5800 is just insane
    CommentQuote
  • Thats GGn real estate for you.

    If you have to play, you have to play by Ggn RE rules and not by your own judgement.
    CommentQuote
  • Spoke to a broker who's slightly trust-worthy (as per my minimal broker experiences so far..).
    He said that there is no pre-launch till now, maybe will happen in Dec end or Jan.
    IREO is just testing the waters and probably figuring out what should be the highest rate they can garner. Hence they are sending feelers around unofficially. Expected rate would be between 8500 and 10000.

    Since there havent been any good new launches in GCX lately, this one would surely be gobbled up by investors when launched at whatever price but would they be able to offload it further with any worthwhile gain ??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by teamplayer
    The Model in the basement placed in a separate room if for their Branded Residences. It is shown only by invitation and only 2-3 out of the Sales Team are designated to take clients with prior appointment there to brief them. A very exclusive property and an exclusive way of customer viewing.


    I think you are refering to the Grand Hyatt residence while i am refering to sector 67a project. The sector 67a model ( my guess ) is in the ground floor, they have removed the models for uptown & GA and instead have this one. currently it is covered fully so one can't see it.

    I understand the rates are 7950 . not sure about launch price.
    CommentQuote
  • I have also heard of it being around 7700 or so
    CommentQuote
  • Just spoke to one of the brokers doing good business with IREO.

    He has shared that he expects the rates to be around 8000/- just because they cant have lesser rates than uptown. He also says that nobody has any idea of the rates, including the company president. They are just testing the market with the prelaunch thermometer.... If they can get 500 bookings at above 8500 rates, they will launch at that rate, no point going at lower rates.

    Also to each broker, they will allocate not more than 25% of units against the no. of cheques deposited. So someone asking for 50 units will get only 10-12 and somebody asking for 25 will only get 5. So one has to have a good broker to ensure a unit. I am sure he was giving me a hint there .....


    As far as project details are concerned, the picture is still hazy, though it will be a medium segment project, thats for sure !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Spot On...

    Originally Posted by zorin111
    Just spoke to one of the brokers doing good business with IREO.

    He has shared that he expects the rates to be around 8000/- just because they cant have lesser rates than uptown. He also says that nobody has any idea of the rates, including the company president. They are just testing the market with the prelaunch thermometer.... If they can get 500 bookings at above 8500 rates, they will launch at that rate, no point going at lower rates.

    Also to each broker, they will allocate not more than 25% of units against the no. of cheques deposited. So someone asking for 50 units will get only 10-12 and somebody asking for 25 will only get 5. So one has to have a good broker to ensure a unit. I am sure he was giving me a hint there .....


    As far as project details are concerned, the picture is still hazy, though it will be a medium segment project, thats for sure !!!
    CommentQuote
  • KC, I went to the sales gallery today, I asked about the covered model, the sales woman told me that its the grand hyatt one...she said there is no co information on 67A except they would launch/prelaunch it in Jan/Feb next year...yes they have indeed relocated GA, Skyon and Uptown models although on the same floor...my broker tells me the prelaunch would commence arnd end dec or jan...
    keep posting

    Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I think you are refering to the Grand Hyatt residence while i am refering to sector 67a project. The sector 67a model ( my guess ) is in the ground floor, they have removed the models for uptown & GA and instead have this one. currently it is covered fully so one can't see it.

    I understand the rates are 7950 . not sure about launch price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun83
    KC, I went to the sales gallery today, I asked about the covered model, the sales woman told me that its the grand hyatt one...she said there is no co information on 67A except they would launch/prelaunch it in Jan/Feb next year...yes they have indeed relocated GA, Skyon and Uptown models although on the same floor...my broker tells me the prelaunch would commence arnd end dec or jan...
    keep posting


    appreciate your initiative in finding out such info . Thanks for updating the forum and you may be quite right. do keep us informed in future also.
    CommentQuote
  • The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstate
    The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.


    I doubt grand hyatt will be anywhere less than 25k psft . It is 67a which will be around 8k .
    CommentQuote
  • Does it mean they would launch floors as well or just plots? what could be a typical ask for a floor from Ireo? more than apartments?

    Originally Posted by realstate
    The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.
    CommentQuote
  • The 25k price band is correct for the Branded Residences. 7k to 8k seems more appropriate for the 67A project.

    Could any one view the Model in the basement (I am sure it is not covered but kept a little out of bounds so as not to allow walkins).
    CommentQuote