Sort by :
Filter by :
- IREO is again coming up with plots??...Are they coming up with new plots or just relaunching the units left with them?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realstateThe covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.
Please do check there are 2 different models :
1. In the basement , next to the CRM office , where they have posted 3 guards around the model , the model apartments are not covered . This in all probability is the Grand Hyatt residences which may be priced around 25k and are by invitation only.
2. The covered model in the ground floor in all probability is the sector 67a and is priced around 8k prelaunch.
It is unbelievable the exten t of gimmicks around the by invitation project. The guards are hovering around the model as if it is a priced posession. The extent to which these guys go to satisfy people ego or build up is unbelievable.
& to me so stupid as if without guards a state secret will be revealed and if you tell the whole world people will not buy.CommentQuote0Flag
- Can anyone confirm if IREO is again coming up with plots?
New plots or just re launching the old inventory?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Experts, I guess this could be a good option to get into the GCX location, I am planning to do one investment in Gurgaon, this could be it. Any idea if this would fit in below:
1) 1 year cashflow of 60L
2) Total cost of 1.5 Cr
3) If I wait till lets say Jan 2013, I am guaranteed a unit in this project with in above budget?
On No 3, Does any one know a reliable broker who can ensure I get the unit? Also will the developer take the checks directly?
Any help is appreciated.CommentQuote0Flag
- IREO will not accept any checks in 'pre launch stage'. Once they officially launch you could book directly or through channel partners.
Pre sales is only conducted through Channel partners.CommentQuote0Flag
- Info about IREO new proj. 67
Guys this comes from a friend of mine who works in IREO - the project will probably be launched somewhere in Jan - some land clearence issue going on right now. Beware of brokers asking for cheques of 10-12 lac at a price of 7950 psf. The company is neither collecting cheques, nor has it given this rate to brokers to sell..... Brokers are just shooting in the dark right now....
The rate most probably will be upwards of 8000 psf.CommentQuote1Flag
- Hii all!! about this project.. ofcourse the rate is not the biggest USP of this project... the average locality rate around extension road for Good projects like IVV or IU or Pionner Park or Palm Drive is around 8000/-... the interest of the investor is in the fact tht aft Ireo demands 30% of BSP with 90days, You will get good 8 to 10 months to exit with decent returns... Yes, the project is in same lines as Uptown...Sizes between 1200 to 2000 sqft (as per staff)...CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kinjalchatoI doubt grand hyatt will be anywhere less than 25k psft . It is 67a which will be around 8k .
GHBR WILL LAUNCH IN JAN 13 ..... EXPECTED PRICE WOULD BE 27K+ .... 67a should be around 8500 + as the current resale price of victory valley is 8500 range with a payout of abt 1cr in resale ...so y would IREO accept a 15L amt as booking @8k for a similar location .... further more only a FOOL would put out a low end project on a 40 acre site .... IREO ...am sure are not stupid ... personally i think it would be on the lines of VV
just my POV:bab (59):CommentQuote0Flag
- Is 67A as good/bad as 67
I think 67 A is further inside GCX..
IVV is just on the sector road at the start of sector 67CommentQuote1Flag
- Looking for guidance from experienced/senior members if this project is worth investing in? Price will be around 8k/psft. I live in North america so want to know what local market thinks of this project? Any thoughts will be appreciated?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001Is 67A as good/bad as 67
I think 67 A is further inside GCX..
IVV is just on the sector road at the start of sector 67
400 MTR BEHIND IVV..... not a bad site though ;)CommentQuote0Flag
- Is Dec/Jan (Whatever is the date), official launch or Pre-launch only ?
I noticed that this thread started in June 2011, so is the pre-launch done or not ?CommentQuote0Flag
- VV is just at the start of the sector actually at the cross section of 66/67 bang on main sector road, making its location probably the best in an overall weak sector like 67..Actually its more like 66...
new project will be at the end of the sector but nevertheless location looks fine as it will have access from main sector road.CommentQuote0Flag