Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IREO is again coming up with plots??...Are they coming up with new plots or just relaunching the units left with them?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstate
    The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.

Please do check there are 2 different models :

1. In the basement , next to the CRM office , where they have posted 3 guards around the model , the model apartments are not covered . This in all probability is the Grand Hyatt residences which may be priced around 25k and are by invitation only.

2. The covered model in the ground floor in all probability is the sector 67a and is priced around 8k prelaunch.

It is unbelievable the exten t of gimmicks around the by invitation project. The guards are hovering around the model as if it is a priced posession. The extent to which these guys go to satisfy people ego or build up is unbelievable.
    & to me so stupid as if without guards a state secret will be revealed and if you tell the whole world people will not buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone confirm if IREO is again coming up with plots?

New plots or just re launching the old inventory?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Experts, I guess this could be a good option to get into the GCX location, I am planning to do one investment in Gurgaon, this could be it. Any idea if this would fit in below:

1) 1 year cashflow of 60L
    2) Total cost of 1.5 Cr
    3) If I wait till lets say Jan 2013, I am guaranteed a unit in this project with in above budget?

On No 3, Does any one know a reliable broker who can ensure I get the unit? Also will the developer take the checks directly?

Any help is appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • IREO will not accept any checks in 'pre launch stage'. Once they officially launch you could book directly or through channel partners.

Pre sales is only conducted through Channel partners.
    CommentQuote
  • Info about IREO new proj. 67

Guys this comes from a friend of mine who works in IREO - the project will probably be launched somewhere in Jan - some land clearence issue going on right now. Beware of brokers asking for cheques of 10-12 lac at a price of 7950 psf. The company is neither collecting cheques, nor has it given this rate to brokers to sell..... Brokers are just shooting in the dark right now....

The rate most probably will be upwards of 8000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Hii all!! about this project.. ofcourse the rate is not the biggest USP of this project... the average locality rate around extension road for Good projects like IVV or IU or Pionner Park or Palm Drive is around 8000/-... the interest of the investor is in the fact tht aft Ireo demands 30% of BSP with 90days, You will get good 8 to 10 months to exit with decent returns... Yes, the project is in same lines as Uptown...Sizes between 1200 to 2000 sqft (as per staff)...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    I doubt grand hyatt will be anywhere less than 25k psft . It is 67a which will be around 8k .

GHBR WILL LAUNCH IN JAN 13 ..... EXPECTED PRICE WOULD BE 27K+ .... 67a should be around 8500 + as the current resale price of victory valley is 8500 range with a payout of abt 1cr in resale ...so y would IREO accept a 15L amt as booking @8k for a similar location .... further more only a FOOL would put out a low end project on a 40 acre site .... IREO ...am sure are not stupid ... personally i think it would be on the lines of VV

just my POV:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Is 67A as good/bad as 67

I think 67 A is further inside GCX..

IVV is just on the sector road at the start of sector 67
    CommentQuote
  • Looking for guidance from experienced/senior members if this project is worth investing in? Price will be around 8k/psft. I live in North america so want to know what local market thinks of this project? Any thoughts will be appreciated?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Is 67A as good/bad as 67

I think 67 A is further inside GCX..

IVV is just on the sector road at the start of sector 67

400 MTR BEHIND IVV..... not a bad site though ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Is Dec/Jan (Whatever is the date), official launch or Pre-launch only ?

I noticed that this thread started in June 2011, so is the pre-launch done or not ?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • VV is just at the start of the sector actually at the cross section of 66/67 bang on main sector road, making its location probably the best in an overall weak sector like 67..Actually its more like 66...

new project will be at the end of the sector but nevertheless location looks fine as it will have access from main sector road.
    CommentQuote