Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Any new news/update regarding IREO 67A project??

Comment

Originally posted by Jit2011 View Post
      Any new news/update regarding IREO 67A project??
      update is that project launch has been pushed back by 2 months !!!!

Comment

Dear Ishan,

do you know the reason? is the land under litigation and any idea on whether this seems solvable? I'm locked in at 5500 and thinking if there is any worrying sign for me.

Varun

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
        update is that project launch has been pushed back by 2 months !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by varundhamija View Post
          Dear Ishan,

do you know the reason? is the land under litigation and any idea on whether this seems solvable? I'm locked in at 5500 and thinking if there is any worrying sign for me.

Varun
          But how did u get locked in. I thought IREO never took any actual cheques for this (only cheque photocopies they took).
          Did they take actual payments and later followed up with an advertisement in all newspapers that they have not initiated any bookings for 67A !!!

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
            But how did u get locked in. I thought IREO never took any actual cheques for this (only cheque photocopies they took).
            Did they take actual payments and later followed up with an advertisement in all newspapers that they have not initiated any bookings for 67A !!!
            Exactly...I think he mean to say he has a rate locked in 5500/
            I still think this is a costly proposition...
            "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

I had also given my cheque 5,500 at end-July to broker who said that depending on response, IREO might even start sof launch (around 10 Aug)at 5200-5250. He called me last week to say that cheques were still lying with them and they had given photocopies to IREO. He also said that IREO would give me booking at 5,900 and not at 5,500. I don't know who is playing games here IREO or the broker???

Comment

I had also given my cheque 5,500 at end-July to broker who said that depending on response, IREO might even start sof launch (around 10 Aug)at 5200-5250. He called me last week to say that cheques were still lying with them and they had given photocopies to IREO. He also said that IREO would give me booking at 5,900 and not at 5,500. I don't know who is playing games here IREO or the broker???
                IREO never accepted any cheques for this I think. Plus they put ads in all newspapers saying they havent started any bookings for IREO 67A(maybe they had to do that for legal reasons). I think the launch is delayed for few months due to some litigation issues. You may still be able to get a preferential rate when its finally launched as you've given your cheque/photocopy. That said, unless they come up with some really wow specifications, the project is not really looking worth it.

Comment

Actually so much ambiguity...even the land is not clear technically.
                  I fail to understand as why anyone will give cheque and wait for what is in store. You may check with your bank if they will wait for your ok before check goes into clearance. if it suits you may go ahead...
                  "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

If at all this project takes off, my understanding is that they will come out with specifications, amenities and basic plans, contact me if I would still be interested, on my concurrence I may be asked for floor prference etc and to sign an application then, they will produce my cheque to the bank.

Since I am a first timer for soft-launch projects, please correct me if my understanding is wrongs.

Thanks,

Comment

If at all this project takes off, my understanding is that they will come out with specifications, amenities and basic plans, contact me if I would still be interested, on my concurrence I may be asked for floor prference etc and to sign an application then, they will produce my cheque to the bank.

Since I am a first timer for soft-launch projects, please correct me if my understanding is wrongs.

Thanks,
                      Yes, that is the way reputed builders operate.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X