Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

bhaiya which project by any developer in pre/soft launch stage has been allotted the way you are saying ?? The most you can do is tell your broker the floor preference , and he might be able to fetch you a unit of ur preference !!!! No developer calls before banking your cheque and asking for floor preference in a pre launch/soft launch stage . Your cheque is an intent from your side that you want a unit . But yes your broker can call you and ask you if you want to present the cheque to the developer or not , and confirm price and size and your floor preference !
    Last edited August 31 2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Do not forget you are talking about IREO...that too at huge premium... this is not going to be a lottery kind of a situation, mad scramble etc etc. It all depends on the person to withdraw the cheque if he desires so.
      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
        Do not forget you are talking about IREO...that too at huge premium... this is not going to be a lottery kind of a situation, mad scramble etc etc. It all depends on the person to withdraw the cheque if he desires so.
        The right to withdraw is always there rs ji , if you are not satisfied with the price or anything else . But on the floor prefernce etc part i agree with prakash ,you cant do much . Soft launch mei at least at first price when there has been a mad scramble for the project !!!!

Comment

Dear sh-saxena,

Sorry for the late reply. When I say I am locked in at 5500 I mean that I am in the hope that the rate (for me) is locked in at 5500. I've given a cheque and am hoping the project goes through and I remain locked in.

At the time of cheque being presented I will most likely have a say on specs etc. but may not have it on floor.

Dear rs2507, this is a property for end use so from my perspective it may be a negative ROI at the start but in the long run it evens out. I am not looking at it from an investment only perspective.

Originally posted by rs2507 View Post
          Exactly...I think he mean to say he has a rate locked in 5500/
          I still think this is a costly proposition...

Comment

Originally posted by varundhamija View Post
            Dear sh-saxena,

Sorry for the late reply. When I say I am locked in at 5500 I mean that I am in the hope that the rate (for me) is locked in at 5500. I've given a cheque and am hoping the project goes through and I remain locked in.

At the time of cheque being presented I will most likely have a say on specs etc. but may not have it on floor.

Dear rs2507, this is a property for end use so from my perspective it may be a negative ROI at the start but in the long run it evens out. I am not looking at it from an investment only perspective.
            I was also looking at this project but didnt give the cheque due to uncertainties around this and also found the price of 5500 high (given that other projects in vicinity with construction already started were cheaper). Lets see what IREO comes up with when they finally decide the launch it.

Comment

Current Status

Anybody who has an idea on what is the current status of this project. Is it dead or still alive?

Comment

dead heard there is some letigation/clearances are pending

Comment

Is anyone aware of status here ??

Comment

I called up IREO US office today. They said 2 projects are in pre-launch phase one is this one (sector 67A)and another one is super luxury project around 4000 sqft size . For 67A project size will be 1900 sqft (only 1 size). Price= 6300 psft, total ticket size (all inclusive) around =1.4 Cr.
                    They are going to conduct a session in NJ ,I am planning to attend this. Here are the details ,in case anybody is interested to come :

We would like to invite you to a dinner and informational session hosted by the IREO Team and Vijay Amritraj, IREO’s brand ambassador on Thursday, November 17, 2011 at 7PM at Royal Alberts Palace located at 1050 King George Post Road, Fords, NJ 08863.

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
                    Is anyone aware of status here ??
                    Last edited November 4 2011, 03:45 AM.

Comment

Thanx SanjayKhanna, do update the forum after you attend the dinner.

The 4000 sqft one must be the Gwal Pahari project, the last price heard for that was 8000 bsp (for a bare shell apartment).

The last heard price of 67A was 5900 and now they want 6300 for a project which is dead and don't know if will be revived. Amazing !!
                      Last edited December 31 2015, 11:20 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X