Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks to All for kind suugestion:)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I went to Ireo office today, the project is expected to be prelaunched between 25th Dec to 1st Week of Jan.

The expected price is between 8k to 8.5, specs would be better than Uptown.

I told the Ireo sales person that I am interested in buying a unit, he took my no and fwded the same to a channel partner, within an hours I received a call asking me for my cheque. Lot of brokers are collecting cheques for the same.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj could u pls tell us which is the channel partner for ireo 67
    CommentQuote
  • Even i recd a call from my broker and he has sent me a form and asked to send a cheque of 8 lacs. Any news on the clearance that they had to get for the location and other issues related to that location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi,

I went to Ireo office today, the project is expected to be prelaunched between 25th Dec to 1st Week of Jan.

The expected price is between 8k to 8.5, specs would be better than Uptown.

I told the Ireo sales person that I am interested in buying a unit, he took my no and fwded the same to a channel partner, within an hours I received a call asking me for my cheque. Lot of brokers are collecting cheques for the same.

Thanks

can u tell me number of channel partner i also want to give cheque via PM
    CommentQuote
  • plzz tell manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Can a preferred channel partner make a difference in any way? There are several brokers who are collecting cheques right now
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

There are many channel partners, the Ireo sales team said this guy is a preffered channel partner. I did not ask the name of this firm but the guys name was Dheeraj, if you want I can PM his no to you. I spoke to another broker from whom I had bought skyon, he said they have only recd 10 units and they already have 17 cheques with them.

The point of going with a channel partner is getting a discount, otherwise we can buy directly from the company. I asked the sales team whether they would offer any discount if we buy from ireo directly, he refused.

The channel partner also did not commit anything on the discount part but was commiting on the allotment of the unit, not his fault actually I forgot to ask him about the discount.

The other broker was committing 2.5% discount on credit note but not offering adjustment in BSP.

I am gonna talk to a few more people and update the members as I am certain to buy a unit in this one.

If anyone is interested, I can refer you guys to the Ireo sales team member but I dont want to name him here as that might put him in trouble.

Thanks

Originally Posted by amit001
    Manoj could u pls tell us which is the channel partner for ireo 67
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manoj2066
    Hi Amit,

There are many channel partners, the Ireo sales team said this guy is a preffered channel partner. I did not ask the name of this firm but the guys name was Dheeraj, if you want I can PM his no to you. I spoke to another broker from whom I had bought skyon, he said they have only recd 10 units and they already have 17 cheques with them.

The point of going with a channel partner is getting a discount, otherwise we can buy directly from the company. I asked the sales team whether they would offer any discount if we buy from ireo directly, he refused.

The channel partner also did not commit anything on the discount part but was commiting on the allotment of the unit, not his fault actually I forgot to ask him about the discount.

The other broker was committing 2.5% discount on credit note but not offering adjustment in BSP.

I am gonna talk to a few more people and update the members as I am certain to buy a unit in this one.

If anyone is interested, I can refer you guys to the Ireo sales team member but I dont want to name him here as that might put him in trouble.

Thanks

manoj plzz telll me ireo sales team number and also ur channel partener

thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Sunny,

I have sent you the nos of both the parties, but dont be in a rush, there is still some time, lets try talking to a few more people to figure out the kind of discounts available in the market after all its our hard earned money so the more we can save, the better, if there isn't any significant discount, I would rather buy from Ireo directly as I would at least be assured of a unit.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sunnyms
    can u tell me number of channel partner i also want to give cheque via PM
    CommentQuote
  • manoj ji please see post number 371 posted by KC JI.

i want to know that problem has been solved ?
    CommentQuote
  • Pl count me in as well as i am also keen to invest in this one. Wud appreciate if you can send me the details of channel partners where one has certainty of allottment. Thx
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj ji, Can you please share preferred channel partner and IREO sales person phone number?

thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Abhay,

I have no info on that right now but I will try to find out, however to be frank, I dont think a brand like Ireo would launch a project without proper approvals/clarity on court decisions especially when they have far more premium projects lined up in Ireo City. It wud be extremely stupid on their part to launch a project with legal issues as that would hurt the brand value they have built over the years.

Thanks

Originally Posted by abhay1991
    manoj ji please see post number 371 posted by KC JI
    i want to know that problem has been solved ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Sonia,

You cannot receive PM until u reach 10 posts.

Thanks

Originally Posted by soniabhi
    Hi Manoj ji, Can you please share preferred channel partner and IREO sales person phone number?

thank you.
    CommentQuote