Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    both abhay and sh saxena suggestion makes immense sense . group buying from individuals has still not taken off and forums like iref are enablers of such initiatives , Great to see and wish it reaches logical conclusion.

kc ji i know group buying never sucess but suppose company will accept prelaunch from 28 december and if we go together around 26 th we can get confirm allotment (not sure )
    leave discount if company not give but company wil save 2 to 3 % brokerage so company can give confirm allotment
    CommentQuote
  • @abhayji.. I went to see the location and also ireo office today with my broker. while ireo is not talking about 67a and the broker is insisting on a cheque of 12 lacs @8000+. There is no assurance of a allotment. m not sure if IREO will accept direct booking or will take pre launch through brokers only. senior members please advice. however going together and talking to ireo directly makes great sense rather than going through the broker and being at their mercy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meebojain
    @abhayji.. I went to see the location and also ireo office today with my broker. while ireo is not talking about 67a and the broker is insisting on a cheque of 12 lacs @8000+. There is no assurance of a allotment. m not sure if IREO will accept direct booking or will take pre launch through brokers only. senior members please advice. however going together and talking to ireo directly makes great sense rather than going through the broker and being at their mercy.

12 lacs cheque :bab (59): i talk to one channel partner he said 10 lacs cheque
    i had already said instead of broker if we go together may be we get confirm allotment i know that we will not discount but i think we can confirm allotment
    don't know how much it will acess

our seniours members manoj2066 ji kinjalchato ji and sh saxena ji and rushilarrora ji much better
    CommentQuote
    @abhayji.. I went to see the location and also ireo office today with my broker. while ireo is not talking about 67a and the broker is insisting on a cheque of 12 lacs @8000+. There is no assurance of a allotment. m not sure if IREO will accept direct booking or will take pre launch through brokers only. senior members please advice. however going together and talking to ireo directly makes great sense rather than going through the broker and being at their mercy.

how do u like location ?? and have u talk to compan means any idea when they will aceept cheque
    CommentQuote
  • i liked the location.. premium projects at advanced stages in close vicinity...

i doubt if they will accept the cheque from us because pre launch is through channel partners only.. also no broker will give discount as they will get limited allotment n they will first give to ppl who dont have discount booking...

also as per a friend in Ireo rate will be 8k plus only as there is too much hype now arnd this prjt...

broker kitne pe bhi booking uthaye.. rate aate hi wo poora cheque le lega...
    CommentQuote
  • Since there is lot of hype created by brokers for this project and even after handing over the cheque the allotment is not ensured. So is it worthwhile to wait when the project is officially launched. What could be the difference in launch price and prelaunch price?
    CommentQuote
  • Theres really no need to panic here I feel. It seems a huge project, 40+ acres, 2000+ flats in a not-that-great location at probably not-so-cheap price when you consider prices of nearby projects at better locations, so Im quite sure anyone who wants a piece of this cake will get it !!

Lets not add to the hype by calling brokers, they will come to us when its actually pre-launched or launched...
    CommentQuote
  • Valid point but it all depends on how many of them would be sold in the prelaunch phase? Suppose if 500 flats are opened for 1st phase, then it seems reasonable that everybody shud be able to get a unit, however if the no comes down to 150/200 then it might be difficult to get a unit.

I think at least 500 units should be available for 1st phase and it should not be difficult to get a unit, so its best to wait and watch for the time being.

Thanks

Originally Posted by sh-saxena
    Theres really no need to panic here I feel. It seems a huge project, 40+ acres, 2000+ flats in a not-that-great location at probably not-so-cheap price when you consider prices of nearby projects at better locations, so Im quite sure anyone who wants a piece of this cake will get it !!
    Lets not add to the hype by calling brokers, they will come to us when its actually pre-launched or launched...
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to share few facts that I know as of today . 67a hype is now getting into second gear and in next 15 days every broker in town who is enrolled with IREO will go all out to get cheques from you.

Its is going to be another classic case of Rumour+Hype+Misguided Investors/Endusers desperation,that will eventually make it go much beyon the reach of Many.

So for the benefit of every one please read these details carefully and take a informed decision.

1. Its not a small project 40 acres in size and its not coming cheap. Minimum 8k for the appart.

2.IREO hasnt started collecting cheques and they wont event take the cheques before the launch. Hence the cheques wont be banked before first ot second week of March.

3. There is nothing like priority allotment. Ireo is going to allocate units based on the past performance of the brokers so its very important to select your broker very wisely.

4. My guesstimate is that not more than 500 units will be allocated at first price. I am sure number of cheques for these 500 units will be 3-4 times.

5. Even though the price is high,yet due to small sizes of 1200 and 1500 sqft, cost of ownership of IREO would still be managable hence huge demand for the same.

6. For those who are more worried about getting the brokerage pass back, please be cautious of the fact many brokers will commit 2% passback but on the day of allotment they wont give your cheques. Only those who want confirm unit would see their cheque moving.

7.Its advisable that anyone who is seriously considering investing in thir project and wants allotment at first price, must visit IREO sales gallery in advance and talk out to the Sales team there. Booking directly through them might get you allotment.

8. Investment in this project should not be for a short term gain. Past performance of IREO projects does not guarantee future returns. So atleast have a two years outlook for the project to make any meaningfull gains. This project is not for short term or 200-300 Rs gain.

9. A visit to the location is also important before making a decision.

10. Last not the least, do not fall pray to unnecessary hype that is getting created..Best way to kill the hype is to adhere to point no 7 and 8. Unfortunately most of us have got used to believing too much on whats written on net and have stopped doing our own home work. This is only added to the strength of the brokers who can manipulate us easily.

For NRI's my advise is to send some one from the family to the sales office and simultaneously speak to NRI customer care offices in the respective countries.

Lets try and share only relevant infor on IREF so that this thread also dosent fally pray to rumour mongers.

All the best

RA
    CommentQuote
  • thank u rushil ji.. for some great insight into this new project..

im also of the same opinion that too much hype is being created.. 8k at that location and without the specs and models being shown is a big risk..

however i believe there wont be 3-4 times the cheques to the number of flats, even if there is.. this rotation and leveraging is going to get very tough in the next few years..

my advice is be careful on taking up loans or have the capacity to hold on for 3-5 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    I would like to share few facts that I know as of today . 67a hype is now getting into second gear and in next 15 days every broker in town who is enrolled with IREO will go all out to get cheques from you.

Its is going to be another classic case of Rumour+Hype+Misguided Investors/Endusers desperation,that will eventually make it go much beyon the reach of Many.

So for the benefit of every one please read these details carefully and take a informed decision.

1. Its not a small project 40 acres in size and its not coming cheap. Minimum 8k for the appart.

2.IREO hasnt started collecting cheques and they wont event take the cheques before the launch. Hence the cheques wont be banked before first ot second week of March.

3. There is nothing like priority allotment. Ireo is going to allocate units based on the past performance of the brokers so its very important to select your broker very wisely.

4. My guesstimate is that not more than 500 units will be allocated at first price. I am sure number of cheques for these 500 units will be 3-4 times.

5. Even though the price is high,yet due to small sizes of 1200 and 1500 sqft, cost of ownership of IREO would still be managable hence huge demand for the same.

6. For those who are more worried about getting the brokerage pass back, please be cautious of the fact many brokers will commit 2% passback but on the day of allotment they wont give your cheques. Only those who want confirm unit would see their cheque moving.

7.Its advisable that anyone who is seriously considering investing in thir project and wants allotment at first price, must visit IREO sales gallery in advance and talk out to the Sales team there. Booking directly through them might get you allotment.

8. Investment in this project should not be for a short term gain. Past performance of IREO projects does not guarantee future returns. So atleast have a two years outlook for the project to make any meaningfull gains. This project is not for short term or 200-300 Rs gain.

9. A visit to the location is also important before making a decision.

10. Last not the least, do not fall pray to unnecessary hype that is getting created..Best way to kill the hype is to adhere to point no 7 and 8. Unfortunately most of us have got used to believing too much on whats written on net and have stopped doing our own home work. This is only added to the strength of the brokers who can manipulate us easily.

For NRI's my advise is to send some one from the family to the sales office and simultaneously speak to NRI customer care offices in the respective countries.

Lets try and share only relevant infor on IREF so that this thread also dosent fally pray to rumour mongers.

All the best

RA

I agree with Rushil, it is better to check with Ireo sales team,

As per information received , Ireo is not going to allocate more than 5 units to each channel partner and many of them have collected 100 or more checks, so brokers will sell the unit to key clients and the ones who are ready to forego the 2-3% commission..

quite a hype already for this project..
    CommentQuote
  • So if one don't get a unit in Pre-launch then he will have to wait for the official launch of the project. My point is at what premium over pre-launch price will IREO launch.
    CommentQuote
  • i think the previous point raised to go together and bargain is still unanswered.. if anyone interested then we fix up a time and can go together to the IREO sales office and check with the sales team.
    CommentQuote
  • Gap will certainly be more than the broker commission... :)

Originally Posted by Varun_2011
    So if one don't get a unit in Pre-launch then he will have to wait for the official launch of the project. My point is at what premium over pre-launch price will IREO launch.
    CommentQuote
    i think the previous point raised to go together and bargain is still unanswered.. if anyone interested then we fix up a time and can go together to the IREO sales office and check with the sales team.

lets go together on saturday
    CommentQuote