Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).


I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)





MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
Reply
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Hahahaa....chalo good hai.. I agree with you..

    baaki with chilled stella artois..I am chilled :bab (4): ..

    You are right we can't predict the market .. in 2006 I bought into vatika city 1740/psqft and sold recently at 7k.. And in 2006 I was told 1740 is too much for property in sohna road... :)

    Learnt one thing invest early at new developing areas aur baad mein maje lo..lol..


    Wow!!! That's what I call a return!!! 4 times in 5 yrs.. Excellent!! ;) ;)
    thoda haath hamare sar pe bhi rakho ;)
    CommentQuote
  • o

    St Anger....

    This is what your are doing to me ...Post to Post.......:D

    I got an sms yesterday about the new project of IREO and here are few key points they mentioned :-


    1. Project Size - 40 acres Vs 25 Acres of IVV
    2. No of appt - 2000 Vs apprx 700 of IVV
    3. Density of 50 appt per acre Vs 28 of IVV
    4. Club house spread over 2 acres..The biggest so far in Gurgaon.
    5. 10 kms of central Boulevard
    6. Expected price 5100 Psf.
    7. 2Bed to cost 65 Lakh at pre launch price and 3bhk will cost 90 lakh
    8. 2bhk cheque required 6.5 Lakh and total three installment in next 8 months.

    Just check the density of New project mentioned above in point #3... With 2000 families in 40 acres you are talking about min 6000-8000 peple living in that area....

    Besides with 2000 appts there is always going to be enough supply of the appts keeping the rates constant for a long time...

    But when you see the projects at NH-8 being sold at 4500-5000 psf then this seems to be a OK deal...

    But still I feel there has to me a more value attached to the project to take it beyond 6k price band in next few years... Though the Club spread over 2 acres seems to tempting...

    This is where I like Ireo a lot...There is definetely a consience attempt to provide a good lifestyle to its residents....

    How much of it really sees the light of the day..Only future will decide.

    On the closing Note, I want to sum up it like this :-

    Its "Sad but True" that for the RE Promoters in India,

    "Nothing else matters" but to rob off every penny from the gullible investor/buyer

    However it not going to last forever as "One" day,

    "The Unforgiving" mass will rise from the ashes

    To "Seek and Destroy" the collective might of these players .

    Hope as a true Metallica Fan Mr Anger.... You will love these lines...:)



    Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Rushil jee!!!

    Totally agree with what you say. Good suggestions. I'm still confused between ireo new and victory valley. Will decide and let the gang here know.

    Baaki, a very well written post. Ever since I read the valley description post of yours, I seem to be in agreement with all your posts. So much so, that I'd probably even like your grocery shopping list, if you release it as a post on IREF.
    ;) ;)

    Cheers!!!
    CommentQuote
  • well is these are the key features of the project , then on the hindsight the project looks to be very very decent !!!
    are you sure about the size of township thoughand the club house ?


    Originally Posted by rushilarora
    o

    St Anger....

    This is what your are doing to me ...Post to Post.......:D

    I got an sms yesterday about the new project of IREO and here are few key points they mentioned :-


    1. Project Size - 40 acres Vs 25 Acres of IVV
    2. No of appt - 2000 Vs apprx 700 of IVV
    3. Density of 50 appt per acre Vs 28 of IVV
    4. Club house spread over 2 acres..The biggest so far in Gurgaon.
    5. 10 kms of central Boulevard
    6. Expected price 5100 Psf.
    7. 2Bed to cost 65 Lakh at pre launch price and 3bhk will cost 90 lakh
    8. 2bhk cheque required 6.5 Lakh and total three installment in next 8 months.

    Just check the density of New project mentioned above in point #3... With 2000 families in 40 acres you are talking about min 6000-8000 peple living in that area....

    Besides with 2000 appts there is always going to be enough supply of the appts keeping the rates constant for a long time...

    But when you see the projects at NH-8 being sold at 4500-5000 psf then this seems to be a OK deal...

    But still I feel there has to me a more value attached to the project to take it beyond 6k price band in next few years... Though the Club spread over 2 acres seems to tempting...

    This is where I like Ireo a lot...There is definetely a consience attempt to provide a good lifestyle to its residents....

    How much of it really sees the light of the day..Only future will decide.

    On the closing Note, I want to sum up it like this :-

    Its "Sad but True" that for the RE Promoters in India,

    "Nothing else matters" but to rob off every penny from the gullible investor/buyer

    However it not going to last forever as "One" day,

    "The Unforgiving" mass will rise from the ashes

    To "Seek and Destroy" the collective might of these players .

    Hope as a true Metallica Fan Mr Anger.... You will love these lines...:)
    CommentQuote
  • This info is based on the message received from few brokers... However the final contours could be confirmed only at the launch of this project


    Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well is these are the key features of the project , then on the hindsight the project looks to be very very decent !!!
    are you sure about the size of township thoughand the club house ?


    .
    CommentQuote
  • When is this project going to get launched??

    Any one with the info please?
    CommentQuote
  • Revision of Ireo 67A Pre Launch Rate

    Ireo has revised the Pre launch rate from 5200 to 5800 now.The logic behind revision is not understood.In my opinion , if the Pre launch rate is 5800 it does not make sense to go for this project as from the location perspective it is in interiors ; beyond sector 67.Comparing it from M3M Merlin at 5850 with luxury/premiuim specifications and with limited 600 units is anyday a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Arey they crazy - 5800 is just insane
    CommentQuote
  • 5800 is definitely high. But on a sidenote, this will fetch a good premium for those who invested in Merlin.
    CommentQuote
  • Just had a discussion with an agent. As per him, tentative price is 5500 psf. He mentioned that they have been asked to take scan copy of the cheque and send to IREO. 3bhk 8.5lacs

    Any thoughts on Unitech Nirvana country - 3? How do independent floors measure up to high rise apartments live IVV?
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo new project at 67 A gcx

    Dear Members,
    what are the views about Ireo new project at 67 A. What will be the future of this project. Will it be a good project.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?
    Expected around 5500/-psft, may be some inaugural discount of 150/-. Pl. share if you have any other details.
    Expected around 5500/-psft, may be some inaugural discount of 150/-. Pl. share if you have any other details.
    CommentQuote
  • The exact pre launch price has not been disclosed by IREO yet. Its likely to happen on 01 Aug 2011. I have booked a 3BHK through Aukeva Inc (Mr. Adarash Beohar-+918130677471) Aukeva is proud to present the prelaunch of IREO project in Sector 67A, Gurgaon.. I am told that the difference between pre launch and actual launch is expeceted to be Rs 500 PSFT. Master Plan showing Sector 67A can be accessed at http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-28lEq0OcVUY/TfHhQ_kvFmI/AAAAAAAAABU/wc09iRKKAd0/s1600/Gurgaon+Master+Plan+2025.JPG

    Originally Posted by Manirao
    Whats the current pre-launch price? Also, would really appreciate if someone could share the broker details though whom I can buy it?

    Expected around 5500/-psft, may be some inaugural discount of 150/-. Pl. share if you have any other details.
    CommentQuote
  • Re:

    Jit2011,
    How much inaugral discount did IREO offer you and how much %age discount did broker offer?
    CommentQuote
  • ireo has not even taken checks so there is no question of booking or discount...
    the price/size/disc are yet to be decided... the broad guess is prices will be closer to 5500..but its only speculative...


    Originally Posted by newbee77
    Jit2011,
    How much inaugral discount did IREO offer you and how much %age discount did broker offer?
    CommentQuote