Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RA, agree with all your points except one.

Looking at the previous history of 3 years of Gurgaon RE, brokers have been doing a very good job and giving real good returns to investors. Although, no one can guarantee a good return, but as per history any good project launched at a good location has always given real good returns and in the back of my mind, I feel that this will also give pretty good returns even in short term.

The main factor would be the development of public infrastructure in this area which has been missing from SPR and sector 71 and sector 72.

Moreover, the possession is highly expected to start in Esencia in Q1, 2013 and Palm Drive, Park view spa next, BPTP Park Prime in Q2, 2013 and finally IREO Uptown Q3, 2013.

I feel even a 1 year horizon will give pretty good returns looking at this area.

Originally Posted by rushilarora

8. Investment in this project should not be for a short term gain. Past performance of IREO projects does not guarantee future returns. So atleast have a two years outlook for the project to make any meaningfull gains. This project is not for short term or 200-300 Rs gain.

CommentQuote
  • Recd the following mail today:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    It was really pleasant talking with you on phone. Please find below the details of Upcoming project of Ireo in Sector 67A, Gurgaon.
    About Company:-
    Ireo is the first and the largest Private Equity Fund dedicated to the Indian real estate sector with a fund size of US $2 billion and the backing of global blue chip investors and financial institutions. It is no surprise then, that we have emerged as a major pan-India developer equipped with financial strength to fully leverage available opportunities in this sector.

Since establishing our presence in 2004, we have evolved into a fully integrated real estate organization that is both the financer and developer of its projects. The company has a pan-India footprint of projects in prime locations across NCR (including Gurgaon), Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra under various stages of development and implementation.

Combining the best of Indian and International resources, our team consists of accomplished Indian and expatriate professionals from diverse backgrounds to lead initiatives and to deliver best in class products and services to our customers.
    Please Visit Ireo: The Big Multiplier | Builders Gurgaon Builders Real Estate Developer in Gurgaon NCR Haryana Punjab Tamil Nadu Maharashtra India for more details
    About Project:
    The 40 acres upcoming group housing is located in Sector 67A, Gurgaon on Golf Course Extension Road which is everybody’s dream who wish to own a house in Gurgaon. The project offers a charming blend of Contemporary Indian living and ultra modern amenities to ensure warm and Open living. They have ultra luxurious apartments ranging from 2, 3,4 BHK & Penthouses which come loaded with ultra modern amenities. The amenities include Swimming Pool, Power Back Up,Club Houses, Gym, Play area, Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Manicured & paved walkways, Kid’s Play Area, Skating Rink, Lawn tennis court, Badminton court, Pool Tables, & Creche Adequate community spaces and obviously all condominiums will be Vaastu Compliant.
    The project has excellent connectivity and is easily approachable from Golf Course Extension Road, NH-8 and Sohna Road. The project has 2, 3 & 4 bedroom sizes starting from 1400 to 2500 sq ft.
    Highlights
    * One of the finest locations on Golf Course Extension Road
    * Proximity to IREO City of 750 Acres
    * Just 2 km from Upcoming Golf Course in Ireo City
    * Ultra - Luxurious Specifications with Split Air conditioners, Italian marble, Wooden Flooring in bedrooms, Modular Wardrobes tentatively
    * Soft Launch Offer – 7950 Tentatively
    Launch 9000 Tentatively
    * Payment plan – 10 Lacs Booking Amount and within 45 days 20%. Rest Construction Linked
    * Cheque in Favor of “IREO _________”
    * Allotment on realization of cheque
    * Developer has received all the licensing & clearances. Floor plans & master plan of project is also there
    * Construction Contractor would be tentatively L&T, Shapoorji Paloonji, Pratibha. This would be finalized after launch
    * Approximately only 1700 apartments in 40 acres plot
    Type
    Tentative Sizes
    (in sq ft)

Basic Sales Price
    Booking Amount

2 BHK+U
    1400 sq ft
    10 Lac
    3 BHK
    1700 sq ft
    10 Lac
    3BHK+ Serv
    2003 sq ft
    10 Lac

4 BHK+S
    2500 sq ft
    10 Lac
    Amenities:

Tennis courts
      Community centre
      Landscaped greens
      Convenience shopping
      Ample parking
      Gated community
      Multi-tier security
      Kid's Play areas
      Access from 60 mfr. & 24 mfc wide roads
      Basketball court

Badminton Court
        Nursery School
        2 Club Houses

Lap pool, Kids Pool with Shower & Changing room
          Multipurpose Hall
          Gym
          Indoor Games
          Cafeteria
          Lounge
          Crèche

Only 300 Units up for Grabs at the first rate!! RUSH!! Get your cheque logged in at initial rate
          For any other clarifications that you may have, please feel free to contact. We will be more than pleased to provide you the details of your queries.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long term mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Warm Regards,

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??

Looks interesting??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arjun1
    Recd the following mail today:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    It was really pleasant talking with you on phone. Please find below the details of Upcoming project of Ireo in Sector 67A, Gurgaon.
    About Company:-
    Ireo is the first and the largest Private Equity Fund dedicated to the Indian real estate sector with a fund size of US $2 billion and the backing of global blue chip investors and financial institutions. It is no surprise then, that we have emerged as a major pan-India developer equipped with financial strength to fully leverage available opportunities in this sector.

Since establishing our presence in 2004, we have evolved into a fully integrated real estate organization that is both the financer and developer of its projects. The company has a pan-India footprint of projects in prime locations across NCR (including Gurgaon), Haryana, Punjab, Tamil Nadu and Maharashtra under various stages of development and implementation.

Combining the best of Indian and International resources, our team consists of accomplished Indian and expatriate professionals from diverse backgrounds to lead initiatives and to deliver best in class products and services to our customers.
    Please Visit Ireo: The Big Multiplier | Builders Gurgaon Builders Real Estate Developer in Gurgaon NCR Haryana Punjab Tamil Nadu Maharashtra India for more details
    About Project:
    The 40 acres upcoming group housing is located in Sector 67A, Gurgaon on Golf Course Extension Road which is everybody’s dream who wish to own a house in Gurgaon. The project offers a charming blend of Contemporary Indian living and ultra modern amenities to ensure warm and Open living. They have ultra luxurious apartments ranging from 2, 3,4 BHK & Penthouses which come loaded with ultra modern amenities. The amenities include Swimming Pool, Power Back Up,Club Houses, Gym, Play area, Health Club, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Manicured & paved walkways, Kid’s Play Area, Skating Rink, Lawn tennis court, Badminton court, Pool Tables, & Creche Adequate community spaces and obviously all condominiums will be Vaastu Compliant.
    The project has excellent connectivity and is easily approachable from Golf Course Extension Road, NH-8 and Sohna Road. The project has 2, 3 & 4 bedroom sizes starting from 1400 to 2500 sq ft.
    Highlights
    * One of the finest locations on Golf Course Extension Road
    * Proximity to IREO City of 750 Acres
    * Just 2 km from Upcoming Golf Course in Ireo City
    * Ultra - Luxurious Specifications with Split Air conditioners, Italian marble, Wooden Flooring in bedrooms, Modular Wardrobes tentatively
    * Soft Launch Offer – 7950 Tentatively
    Launch 9000 Tentatively
    * Payment plan – 10 Lacs Booking Amount and within 45 days 20%. Rest Construction Linked
    * Cheque in Favor of “IREO _________”
    * Allotment on realization of cheque
    * Developer has received all the licensing & clearances. Floor plans & master plan of project is also there
    * Construction Contractor would be tentatively L&T, Shapoorji Paloonji, Pratibha. This would be finalized after launch
    * Approximately only 1700 apartments in 40 acres plot
    Type
    Tentative Sizes
    (in sq ft)

Basic Sales Price
    Booking Amount

2 BHK+U
    1400 sq ft
    10 Lac
    3 BHK
    1700 sq ft
    10 Lac
    3BHK+ Serv
    2003 sq ft
    10 Lac

4 BHK+S
    2500 sq ft
    10 Lac
    Amenities:

Tennis courts
      Community centre
      Landscaped greens
      Convenience shopping
      Ample parking
      Gated community
      Multi-tier security
      Kid's Play areas
      Access from 60 mfr. & 24 mfc wide roads
      Basketball court

Badminton Court
        Nursery School
        2 Club Houses

Lap pool, Kids Pool with Shower & Changing room
          Multipurpose Hall
          Gym
          Indoor Games
          Cafeteria
          Lounge
          Crèche

Only 300 Units up for Grabs at the first rate!! RUSH!! Get your cheque logged in at initial rate
          For any other clarifications that you may have, please feel free to contact. We will be more than pleased to provide you the details of your queries.

Assuring you of our best services at all times and looking forward to a long term mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Warm Regards,

Looks interesting??

u receive mail from broker or company ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnyms

Broker
    CommentQuote
    Broker

i talk to company yesterday they say in jan starting it will pre launch
    CommentQuote
    i talk to company yesterday they say in jan starting it will pre launch

I have too talked to them too but what I understood from them was chances were very bleak to get confirmed unit at first rate and that too lower size so it would be better to go thru your trusted broker only
    CommentQuote
    I have too talked to them too but what I understood from them was chances were very bleak to get confirmed unit at first rate and that too lower size so it would be better to go thru your trusted broker only

from which broker u r going to give cheque ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    Interesting discussion. I think it is ethically incorrect for a company to sell a project which does not have EC , without informing the customer. eventhough it may be legally okay. But i guess it is asking too much except for companies like Tata, because of their DNA.

Having said that , Ireo has confirmed that they do 25years + of checking on the land title before it buys, so maybe on that front they are okay.

In case of 67a, the Licence is also not been received as the DTCP site is updated for Licences as of 6th december, 2012. Ireo has been indicating that it is on the verge of being received.

EC situation today is different than what was during skyon, it was a one time event when the tenure of committee had elapsed and a new committee was to be formed, which government took more than a year to decide. Hence all projects stuck during the time did not receive any EC. Now the committee is meeting regularly and is clearing piled up cases. so it may be delayed still compared to the normal pace, but it may be received.

Lastly i still believe to msaigal point that IVV is a much better project from all angles and at 8.5 k , it is a steal , especially for those towers which have got 30% payment and also if one is looking at end use.

I strongly believe that returns on IVV will fast outpace 67a , as long as one can pick up the right towers. Till there is a significant uptick in IVV resale price & or 67a comes up with a higher than expected specs ( vis a vis IVV ), it is not a very attractive buy on a relative scale.

It may stagnate for a while till IVV market picks up . Pricing relative to IVV resale in the near future. This is compounded by the fact that there is no infra at all today connecting the site and it depends on huda , when can they come up with the sector roads, approved in masterplan 2031 and how succesfull is huda in getting the stay vacated, if not done so already.

great post. very helpful.
    CommentQuote
    from which broker u r going to give cheque ?

Will stick to my broker who had got me Ireo before too..name would PM if you want
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arjun,
    Can you PM me the broker details?

Originally Posted by arjun1
    Will stick to my broker who had got me Ireo before too..name would PM if you want
    CommentQuote
  • @kinjalchato

Which portion of IVV has 30% complete ? A broker who I spoke to told me the least payment has gone for block C, and thats close to 50%.

Apologies for going a little off topic.
    CommentQuote
  • Midrise 17-26.

Originally Posted by Dgtl887
    @kinjalchato

Which portion of IVV has 30% complete ? A broker who I spoke to told me the least payment has gone for block C, and thats close to 50%.

Apologies for going a little off topic.
    CommentQuote

PM me
    CommentQuote

Please share your broker details on a PM. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • same broker... arjun1 might lose out... :)
    each broker has limited quota...

Originally Posted by AnirudhKap
    Please share your broker details on a PM. Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote