Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Originally posted by Lazybell View Post
    there has been nothing in the news regarding removal of court stay
    this not withstanding; the project is on in pre-launch...
    I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

since it has been two years since Skyon (discounting GH being too high end), there is all the likelihood that there will be too many cheques, and all wouldn't be taken by IREO...
      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

I think this mail is again an outcome of the creative genius of the broker who had sent this mail. Even I have been getting few mails in last week with different info but none looks coming from IREO.

If you look at the draft of the mail, it looks intelligently extracted from the mails that were sent last year when this project was soft launched.

What ever specs they have mentioned are generalist and every project in gurgaon has and is more or less standard now rather then exclusive.

I feel this is an attempt to start collecting the cheques on the basis of some guess work.

If IREO would have had all the clearances, they would have shared more details to the channel.

I still think there is a long way to go before they launch this project. 10th Dec looks way too early.

Unless destiny has decided to make me chew my words on 10th Dec.

I would be mighty happy to chew ///\\\

RA

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
        41 acres with 2000 flats ? Would be quite a huge project but seems like very low sort of specs for IREO.
        No pool/club/VRV ??

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
          I think this mail is again an outcome of the creative genius of the broker who had sent this mail. Even I have been getting few mails in last week with different info but none looks coming from IREO.

If you look at the draft of the mail, it looks intelligently extracted from the mails that were sent last year when this project was soft launched.

What ever specs they have mentioned are generalist and every project in gurgaon has and is more or less standard now rather then exclusive.

I feel this is an attempt to start collecting the cheques on the basis of some guess work.

If IREO would have had all the clearances, they would have shared more details to the channel.

I still think there is a long way to go before they launch this project. 10th Dec looks way too early.

Unless destiny has decided to make me chew my words on 10th Dec.

I would be mighty happy to chew ///\\\

RA
          quite possible and indeed they are collecting cheques in the name of ireo . It had happened last time also . so you may be absolutely right.

There is no independently verifiable info on the licence awarded , however the list is updated as of october. Further no news item on vacation of stay on sectors 63a / 67 a .

As i said one must verify all the facts before believing such mails. Please do the diligence.

Comment

It appears that the stay has been vacated and that the Licence has been awarded by DTCP . They will launch it in December . Cheques are being collected.

Comment

Had been to their office for meeting CRM, which is located in the gurgaon sales office . Saw a very large model of some project fully covered, understand it is for sector 67a project. If the model is ready then it is very likely that the launch is imminent .

The sales guy mentioned that this project will have wooded greens versus landscapped greens ( am not sure what they mean ).They are maintaining a december launch, however he had no clear cut answer on the court stay vacation issue.

Once again do your due diligence so that once again one does not burn fingers like last time.

was very interesting to see this thread when it was softlaunched at 5500 levels and then members had view that projects in GCx might peak in 6k to 7k range. Gurgaon market has a way to surprise the best, and no one then could imagine that the prices would touch 13k to 14.5 k for GA ( 12.5k resale ).
              and many other projects in 10.5k to 7.5 k range .

P_eople had anticipated then emaar to be ' the project ' and now situation is pretty different. Of course one can make assesment based on the then known facts and all of them were true based on facts known then.

Things can be vastly different for good or for worse going forward also.

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
                Had been to their office for meeting CRM, which is located in the gurgaon sales office . Saw a very large model of some project fully covered, understand it is for sector 67a project. If the model is ready then it is very likely that the launch is imminent .

The sales guy mentioned that this project will have wooded greens versus landscapped greens ( am not sure what they mean ).They are maintaining a december launch, however he had no clear cut answer on the court stay vacation issue.

Once again do your due diligence so that once again one does not burn fingers like last time.

was very interesting to see this thread when it was softlaunched at 5500 levels and then members had view that projects in GCx might peak in 6k to 7k range. Gurgaon market has a way to surprise the best, and no one then could imagine that the prices would touch 13k to 14.5 k for GA ( 12.5k resale ).
                and many other projects in 10.5k to 7.5 k range .

P_eople had anticipated then emaar to be ' the project ' and now situation is pretty different. Of course one can make assesment based on the then known facts and all of them were true based on facts known then.

Things can be vastly different for good or for worse going forward also.
                The Model in the basement placed in a separate room if for their Branded Residences. It is shown only by invitation and only 2-3 out of the Sales Team are designated to take clients with prior appointment there to brief them. A very exclusive property and an exclusive way of customer viewing.
                Last edited December 1 2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

What is the expected price of this. A broker told me 9000 !!

At 9000 it doesnt look attractive for investment to me...
                  Last edited December 31 2015, 11:23 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Does 7000 for Godrej in 104 looks attractive...

Whole market has gone crazy.

Comment

Amit ji , is hisaab se to spire south ke 5000 to bante hai immediately....hainaa

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X