2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

5000 bhi kam nahi hian kya

Comment

Bhallaji is project ke naamkaran mein galti ho gayi varna AB tak 5k kab ka paar ho jaata.

Bus naam uska Spire North kardena tha. Fir rate sirf North jaatey.

What say Amit

Originally posted by amit.bhalla View Post
      Amit ji , is hisaab se to spire south ke 5000 to bante hai immediately....hainaa

Comment

Exactly

Mujhe bhi south suit nahi karta...islie I sold Southpark.

At one time both my projects has South in it.

Comment

Deja Vu !!!

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Arey they crazy - 5800 is just insane

Comment

Thats GGn real estate for you.

If you have to play, you have to play by Ggn RE rules and not by your own judgement.

Comment

Spoke to a broker who's slightly trust-worthy (as per my minimal broker experiences so far..).
              He said that there is no pre-launch till now, maybe will happen in Dec end or Jan.
              IREO is just testing the waters and probably figuring out what should be the highest rate they can garner. Hence they are sending feelers around unofficially. Expected rate would be between 8500 and 10000.

Since there havent been any good new launches in GCX lately, this one would surely be gobbled up by investors when launched at whatever price but would they be able to offload it further with any worthwhile gain ??
              Last edited December 1 2012, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by teamplayer View Post
                The Model in the basement placed in a separate room if for their Branded Residences. It is shown only by invitation and only 2-3 out of the Sales Team are designated to take clients with prior appointment there to brief them. A very exclusive property and an exclusive way of customer viewing.
                I think you are refering to the Grand Hyatt residence while i am refering to sector 67a project. The sector 67a model ( my guess ) is in the ground floor, they have removed the models for uptown & GA and instead have this one. currently it is covered fully so one can't see it.

I understand the rates are 7950 . not sure about launch price.

Comment

I have also heard of it being around 7700 or so

Comment

Just spoke to one of the brokers doing good business with IREO.

He has shared that he expects the rates to be around 8000/- just because they cant have lesser rates than uptown. He also says that nobody has any idea of the rates, including the company president. They are just testing the market with the prelaunch thermometer.... If they can get 500 bookings at above 8500 rates, they will launch at that rate, no point going at lower rates.

Also to each broker, they will allocate not more than 25% of units against the no. of cheques deposited. So someone asking for 50 units will get only 10-12 and somebody asking for 25 will only get 5. So one has to have a good broker to ensure a unit. I am sure he was giving me a hint there .....

As far as project details are concerned, the picture is still hazy, though it will be a medium segment project, thats for sure !!!
                    Last edited December 1 2012, 03:58 PM.
                    If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

Comment

Spot On...

Originally posted by zorin111 View Post
                      Just spoke to one of the brokers doing good business with IREO.

He has shared that he expects the rates to be around 8000/- just because they cant have lesser rates than uptown. He also says that nobody has any idea of the rates, including the company president. They are just testing the market with the prelaunch thermometer.... If they can get 500 bookings at above 8500 rates, they will launch at that rate, no point going at lower rates.

Also to each broker, they will allocate not more than 25% of units against the no. of cheques deposited. So someone asking for 50 units will get only 10-12 and somebody asking for 25 will only get 5. So one has to have a good broker to ensure a unit. I am sure he was giving me a hint there .....

As far as project details are concerned, the picture is still hazy, though it will be a medium segment project, thats for sure !!!
                      I sell my Talent to your Reason...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X