Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    same broker... arjun1 might lose out... :)
    each broker has limited quota...

Can you give us more insight..how many units per broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Plz PM
    CommentQuote
  • 25 X 5 units,
    200 X 2 units,
    25-75 units - pol

approx 300 X 0 ... :)

that makes up the channel partners...

Originally Posted by arjun1
    Can you give us more insight..how many units per broker?
    CommentQuote
  • Getting 1400/sq feet unit will be a challenge in itself as no one is committing that they can get u 1400 / sq feet .
    CommentQuote
  • spoke to some known person in company... here is the update
    - there are some approval expected in next couple of days..
    - IREO is expected to launch this in early January only
    - No cheque will be accepted prior to approval date... if some one has collected the cheque then fresh cheque need to be taken with new date
    - Each channel partner will get 4-5 units and not more then that..
    - Initial booking payment will be 15L...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arjun- Can you please PM me the broker details

Thanks
    Originally Posted by arjun1
    Will stick to my broker who had got me Ireo before too..name would PM if you want
    CommentQuote
  • Can you PM me the broker details too mate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arjun,

Please PM me broker details...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Prayas you need to have atleast 10 posts then only can someone PM you the no.

Rest I have PM you the no.

I hope we get all allotments.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any idea that's what is the price brokers are quoting at the moment
    CommentQuote
  • According to my ireo
    broker , all cheque collections are a work of fiction and imagination of brokers . He said they have been advised not to collect cheques right now , ireo is awaiting some pending approvals , after which only they ll prelaunch / launch the projects .
    According to him units would only be allocated to certain preferred channel partners who have given them good business in recent past . He claims to be one of them .
    When i enquired about the price range at which it is expected to pre launch , he said it can be anywhere between 7800-8500 psf , first price that is .

He said he ll inform me as and when he has solid information about the project . and also refused to take any cheque right now for the pre launch saying that he ll take it at an appropriate time when the co. conveys them to , he said IREO has a strict code of conduct for such things .
    CommentQuote
  • Most pre sale cheques are taken undated, so no problem of collection. Brokers just want to make sure that they have extra cheques in hand so at least these clients will not go to the other brokers :-).

Seriously, it is a good idea to reward brokers according to performance. Balance brokers can enter at launch stage.

Do PM me the broker details too.
    CommentQuote
  • According to my broker ireo internal contacts (Sales team), They will be collecting cheques in January. Only cheuqe with current date will be accepted. He told me that he has confirmed units. Also told me that there is no 5 unit per broker limit. It depends upon the past performance since Ireo is looking to give cheques only to those brokers who have given them good bussiness in past. I too did get a chance with ireo team member and I am pretty satisfied with their response
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is too much hype about getting a deal in the pre launch itself. My guess is even if there is a difference of 500psf between pre and official launch it wiold not be much. as there would be some initial discount of lets say 250 psf and on top of that currently no broker will give pass back on confirmed booking but once the project is launched if we can bargain hard we can get 3% back.
    so even if the pre launch is at 8k and rate increases to 8500 even then the actual price will be 8500-250(inagural discount)-240(3%) broker pass back will be make it almost the same price.
    This is my calculation. I think we are not getting more than 100 if we get a flat in prelaunch and there is so much uncertainity still about it
    Senior members please comment!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meebojain
    I think there is too much hype about getting a deal in the pre launch itself. My guess is even if there is a difference of 500psf between pre and official launch it wiold not be much. as there would be some initial discount of lets say 250 psf and on top of that currently no broker will give pass back on confirmed booking but once the project is launched if we can bargain hard we can get 3% back.
    so even if the pre launch is at 8k and rate increases to 8500 even then the actual price will be 8500-250(inagural discount)-240(3%) broker pass back will be make it almost the same price.
    This is my calculation. I think we are not getting more than 100 if we get a flat in prelaunch and there is so much uncertainity still about it
    Senior members please comment!

agree
    and also i think that if if we go 4 to 5 person together we can get direct from company in prelaunch itself ( not sure )

i talk to company they want fresh cheque also of that date and they will not disclose how much amount cheque also to brokers
    they will disclose on that date only

instead i think atleast 4 to 5 person should plan to visit company office
    i know company will not give discount but i think they will give confirm
    what say ?
    CommentQuote