Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: March 14 2020
2193 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

KC, I went to the sales gallery today, I asked about the covered model, the sales woman told me that its the grand hyatt one...she said there is no co information on 67A except they would launch/prelaunch it in Jan/Feb next year...yes they have indeed relocated GA, Skyon and Uptown models although on the same floor...my broker tells me the prelaunch would commence arnd end dec or jan...
    keep posting

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
    I think you are refering to the Grand Hyatt residence while i am refering to sector 67a project. The sector 67a model ( my guess ) is in the ground floor, they have removed the models for uptown & GA and instead have this one. currently it is covered fully so one can't see it.

I understand the rates are 7950 . not sure about launch price.

Comment

Originally posted by Varun83 View Post
      KC, I went to the sales gallery today, I asked about the covered model, the sales woman told me that its the grand hyatt one...she said there is no co information on 67A except they would launch/prelaunch it in Jan/Feb next year...yes they have indeed relocated GA, Skyon and Uptown models although on the same floor...my broker tells me the prelaunch would commence arnd end dec or jan...
      keep posting
      appreciate your initiative in finding out such info . Thanks for updating the forum and you may be quite right. do keep us informed in future also.

Comment

The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.

Comment

Originally posted by realstate View Post
          The covered model is indeed the grand hyatt as was told to me as well, the expected date of the launch is close to Dec end/Jan beginning..Launch price would be 8000psf, they will be launching the plots/standalone units after 6 months in IREO city.
          I doubt grand hyatt will be anywhere less than 25k psft . It is 67a which will be around 8k .

Comment

Does it mean they would launch floors as well or just plots? what could be a typical ask for a floor from Ireo? more than apartments?

Comment

The 25k price band is correct for the Branded Residences. 7k to 8k seems more appropriate for the 67A project.

Could any one view the Model in the basement (I am sure it is not covered but kept a little out of bounds so as not to allow walkins).

Comment

IREO is again coming up with plots??...Are they coming up with new plots or just relaunching the units left with them?

Comment

Please do check there are 2 different models :

1. In the basement , next to the CRM office , where they have posted 3 guards around the model , the model apartments are not covered . This in all probability is the Grand Hyatt residences which may be priced around 25k and are by invitation only.

2. The covered model in the ground floor in all probability is the sector 67a and is priced around 8k prelaunch.

It is unbelievable the exten t of gimmicks around the by invitation project. The guards are hovering around the model as if it is a priced posession. The extent to which these guys go to satisfy people ego or build up is unbelievable.
                  & to me so stupid as if without guards a state secret will be revealed and if you tell the whole world people will not buy.

Comment

Can anyone confirm if IREO is again coming up with plots?

New plots or just re launching the old inventory?

Comment

Hi Experts, I guess this could be a good option to get into the GCX location, I am planning to do one investment in Gurgaon, this could be it. Any idea if this would fit in below:

1) 1 year cashflow of 60L
                      2) Total cost of 1.5 Cr
                      3) If I wait till lets say Jan 2013, I am guaranteed a unit in this project with in above budget?

On No 3, Does any one know a reliable broker who can ensure I get the unit? Also will the developer take the checks directly?

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X