Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi

Dear Rushil, U do not have any competition in your clear vision and u are the asset for IREF.

Mai aap ka diwana ho gaya hu.

Now a days, whenever, I go to IREF, I search for your comment.

I feel very confident while reading ur comments.

Great dear, take care!!

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    My replies in Red below.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rpsingh1
    Dear Rushil, U do not have any competition in your clear vision and u are the asset for IREF.

Mai aap ka diwana ho gaya hu.

Singh Saab diwana tak to theek hai dostana to nahi? :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • This is the catch that explains investing in new launches...
    owning for one year (or more if lucky) on payment of 20%... its like paying for 500 ft and enjoying appreciation as if you own 2500 ft... :)

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    My replies in Red below.

PS:- By return I mean Return on Investment and Cash flow plays a very important part in it. Also Good Bad and Ugly returns are assumed based on the development potental of 66 and 67 at large.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    My replies in Red below.

Rushil bhai!!!!

How have you been???

Hamara salaam kabool karo...

waise do the returns that you are promising on a Y-O-Y basis, take into account the probability of bear markets, slow downs, recession, mulayam or mayawati becoming PM in 2014 etc??

you know, I am ultra bullish on the GCx story too.. but I do respect the view of the naysayers as well. Itni lambi predictions mat maaro... just wait... watch and hopefully laugh all the way to the bank.. coz god forbid if the bubble decides that its time for it to go burst, the bears will lynch you for your predictions :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Ohhh... The Bears...
    Leave aside lynching... to get to smile will be dream come true...

The Bears inhabiting planet dew might deserve the benevolence of Darwin... just might... :)

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Rushil bhai!!!!

How have you been???

Hamara salaam kabool karo...

waise do the returns that you are promising on a Y-O-Y basis, take into account the probability of bear markets, slow downs, recession, mulayam or mayawati becoming PM in 2014 etc??

you know, I am ultra bullish on the GCx story too.. but I do respect the view of the naysayers as well. Itni lambi predictions mat maaro... just wait... watch and hopefully laugh all the way to the bank.. coz god forbid if the bubble decides that its time for it to go burst, the bears will lynch you for your predictions :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Just got a call from my broker who says that ireo has postponed the launch date and will not be accepting cheques for 67A till sometime in Feb 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, there is time... :)

Originally Posted by msaror
    Just got a call from my broker who says that ireo has postponed the launch date and will not be accepting cheques for 67A till sometime in Feb 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • The info is correct, as per my sources the project is not likely to be launched in January.

Thanks

Originally Posted by msaror
    Just got a call from my broker who says that ireo has postponed the launch date and will not be accepting cheques for 67A till sometime in Feb 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about this info
    'The info is correct, as per my sources the project is not likely to be launched in January.'

My broker is actually asking my check for readyness.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I got a call from my broker saying that the launch is delayed and to take back the cheque. He was saying that it is delayed by alomost 2 months and if you believe him IREO is even suggesting that the prices will now be 9000/-:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jackisgood
    Even I got a call from my broker saying that the launch is delayed and to take back the cheque. He was saying that it is delayed by alomost 2 months and if you believe him IREO is even suggesting that the prices will now be 9000/-:bab (45):

I guess Ireo is testing the water, and guaging the demand from their channel partners , I am sure all the big brokers of Ireo are pestering their management for more allocations then originally planned of 5 apartments to each partner.. so more the demand , higher the collection of cheques , more the temptation to increase the price..

I would not be surprised at this speculation, usually every 2 months delay would mean atleast 300 Rs increase ..
    CommentQuote
  • received a call from IROE sales team. They say no information before march.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by meebojain
    received a call from IROE sales team. They say no information before march.

haha!!!

They'll keep delaying this as long as they can... Market is in a bullish phase where they can keep increasing the price by 200 odd rupees for every month that they can bide.. so I guess they are just biding their time... another 6-8 months delay and we can see this project getting launched at a 5 digit prices... gurgaon RE is going through a scary phase... I have always professesed these prices are gonna come but I know this is a pure speculative activity nd what is happening isnt healthy for the market!!!
    CommentQuote
  • I guess delay may be due to all approvals not in place.. any one having any idea? As far as I know IREO has been advising its channel partners not to advertise this and not to collect checks until they get green signals. Most agents have been going speculative.
    CommentQuote
  • Its true but the project is not delayed it was no way coming in December or early January as people were going crazy and giving there cheque,s so that they can get allotment , all brokers hype just to make sure they have a client with them and he does not go anywhere.

I been telling my friends and buddies that just relax and chill , getting allotment is no big thing now a days if you know how to strike the right chord .
    More ever Ireo knows its brand value so they also not in any hurry . Wishing everyone Happy New Year 2013
    CommentQuote