Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The delay is on part of tcp; licence is what is held up...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aquatic
    Its true but the project is not delayed it was no way coming in December or early January as people were going crazy and giving there cheque,s so that they can get allotment , all brokers hype just to make sure they have a client with them and he does not go anywhere.

I been telling my friends and buddies that just relax and chill , getting allotment is no big thing now a days if you know how to strike the right chord .
    More ever Ireo knows its brand value so they also not in any hurry . Wishing everyone Happy New Year 2013

1) gurgaon investors are like the tigers who have tasted human blood... Its difficult to keep such cats from going morbidly rabid.. let alone keeping them chained up... Brokers create hype and people start lining up on their doors waiting for their pound of flesh.. We ( the investor/broker community) has created a very unhealthy model of RE development in gurgaon where the end user finds it impossible to enter at least price unless he has huge upfront money ready.

2) Once bitten twice shy.. There have been numerous cases wherein people have had a lot of interest in entering a particular project at the booking but have lost out because they didnt anticipate that it would sell out no sooner than its launched.

In this particular case, it squarely depends upon the person how to behave. Brokers will keep spreading rumors and hyping up the market. Ireo, though directly would keep mum, but wouldnt throttle their channel partner's unacceptable ways because it stands to benefit the most from this hype campaign and lastly, the investor who like the tiger has tasted blood and is already twice shy on loosing out on a valuable preposition to earn handsome money. The best we as individual investors, can do is keep our own sweet emotions in check.... As one MKG famously said.. " Be the change you want to see in the world" :)
    CommentQuote
  • "Be the change......."

Well!!! that certainly was not intended to keep from improving your life and that too along with the pain of losing friends as they moved beyond you... higher and higher...

If one has to be the change and live it, one got to make the change happen... happen here and in this world, and then live and enjoy in that changed reality... It's gonna take no one lesser than the stature of Aristotle to have a shot at changing the RE market... :)

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    1) gurgaon investors are like the tigers who have tasted human blood... Its difficult to keep such cats from going morbidly rabid.. let alone keeping them chained up... Brokers create hype and people start lining up on their doors waiting for their pound of flesh.. We ( the investor/broker community) has created a very unhealthy model of RE development in gurgaon where the end user finds it impossible to enter at least price unless he has huge upfront money ready.

2) Once bitten twice shy.. There have been numerous cases wherein people have had a lot of interest in entering a particular project at the booking but have lost out because they didnt anticipate that it would sell out no sooner than its launched.

In this particular case, it squarely depends upon the person how to behave. Brokers will keep spreading rumors and hyping up the market. Ireo, though directly would keep mum, but wouldnt throttle their channel partner's unacceptable ways because it stands to benefit the most from this hype campaign and lastly, the investor who like the tiger has tasted blood and is already twice shy on loosing out on a valuable preposition to earn handsome money. The best we as individual investors, can do is keep our own sweet emotions in check.... As one MKG famously said.. " Be the change you want to see in the world" :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Lazybell
    "Be the change......."

Well!!! that certainly was not intended to keep from improving your life and that too along with the pain of losing friends as they moved beyond you... higher and higher...

If one has to be the change and live it, one got to make the change happen... happen here and in this world, and then live and enjoy in that changed reality... It's gonna take no one lesser than the stature of Aristotle to have a shot at changing the RE market... :)

I think the first para is a bit unfair!!! improving ur life by monopolizing the market.. I mean i hate the idea of soft launches, yet more soft a launch, softest launch, pre launch and god knows how many launches while the poor end user actually gets to know abt it only when the project is finally launched.. This hoarding is somewhat unfair.. I know Id come under fire for saying something like this at a place like this.. but then, I tend to say things which are unpleasantly true...

and as for changing the RE mkt... bhaiya aristotle agar zinda hota to yehi keh raha hota.. forget changes.. just get me a confirmed boking in IREO 67 A and TATA 113 :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • "The delay is on part of tcp; licence is what is held up... "

What exactly is TCP?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by heravish
    "The delay is on part of tcp; licence is what is held up... "

What exactly is TCP?

TCP or DTCP means Department of Town and Country Planning
    CommentQuote
  • Market is where force is absent, that's what defines it... simply voluntary dealing... no gun anywhere... market does not mean equality of information and opportunity availability...

Monopoly occurs with force only... builders are engaging in it, a soft variant though, by indirectly using the government's gun...

but the brokers and investors are functioning in a pure free market, to each according to his ability... and when you function in a pure free market and gain, what you deserve is pride, not guilt... :)

Cheers... :)

I think the first para is a bit unfair!!! improving ur life by monopolizing the market.. I mean i hate the idea of soft launches, yet more soft a launch, softest launch, pre launch and god knows how many launches while the poor end user actually gets to know abt it only when the project is finally launched.. This hoarding is somewhat unfair.. I know Id come under fire for saying something like this at a place like this.. but then, I tend to say things which are unpleasantly true...

and as for changing the RE mkt... bhaiya aristotle agar zinda hota to yehi keh raha hota.. forget changes.. just get me a confirmed boking in IREO 67 A and TATA 113 :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Confirm booking ke liye to broker baithe hain... jo nahin karenge utth jayenge market se... :D :D

CommentQuote
    Market is where force is absent, that's what defines it... simply voluntary dealing... no gun anywhere... market does not mean equality of information and opportunity availability...

Monopoly occurs with force only... builders are engaging in it, a soft variant though, by indirectly using the government's gun...

but the brokers and investors are functioning in a pure free market, to each according to his ability... and when you function in a pure free market and gain, what you deserve is pride, not guilt... :)

Cheers... :)

Well what you call pure free market can be called opportunism or cartelisation as well...khair!! i am part of this cartelisation as well.. just that I accept that what I do isnt totally ethical whilst most others do not... anyways, we all have a right to be opinionated and although I differ with you, nonetheless, I respect what your thoughts on the topic are.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Respect is difficult to come by... Thanks... :)

Language is primarily a tool of thought, it's usefulness in communication is only a secondary benefit... as a tool of thought language has to be precise... words got to have meaning, they are abstractions that denote and connote concretes, if they do not... well!!! we are out of the realm of thought...

opportunism = making use of opportunity... takes a man (for opportunity can be used by decision only... decision is choice... and choice is what makes a man)

cartelisation = voluntary contract between consenting parties... (Sherman notwithstanding...)

nature of man is that he will and can be happy only if he does what he finds ethical... therefore it is very important to understand and define ethics...

Well what you call pure free market can be called opportunism or cartelisation as well...khair!! i am part of this cartelisation as well.. just that I accept that what I do isnt totally ethical whilst most others do not... anyways, we all have a right to be opinianated and although I differ with you, nonetheless, I respect what your thoughts on the topic are.. :)
    CommentQuote
    Respect is difficult to come by... Thanks... :)

Language is primarily a tool of thought, it's usefulness in communication is only a secondary benefit... as a tool of thought language has to be precise... words got to have meaning, they are abstractions that denote and connote concretes, if they do not... well!!! we are out of the realm of thought...

opportunism = making use of opportunity... takes a man (for opportunity can be used by decision only... decision is choice... and choice is what makes a man)

cartelisation = voluntary contract between consenting parties... (Sherman notwithstanding...)

nature of man is that he will and can be happy only if he does what he finds ethical... therefore it is very important to understand and define ethics...

Looks like both 67A IREO & Tata Sec - 113 are delayed. I got to know that Tata will not launch in Feb13; March13 is the date these brokers are talkin abt now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SunnyChopra
    Looks like both 67A IREO & Tata Sec - 113 are delayed. I got to know that Tata will not launch in Feb13; March13 is the date these brokers are talkin abt now.

Folks, FYI: I had a conversation with my broker regarding IREO 67A. He informed me that project has been delayed & might launch in August 2013. So for now I would stop tracking this project down.

Good luck to all for other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Was Ireo testing the waters? and ditched the Iref investors who were queying up. This business of prelaunhed really needs to be curtailed. Business of real estate has become like a Future & options market? Bad state of affairs for end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Any other new launches from IREO? They have huge land bank in Gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • The way IREO is launching at such exorbitant prices , their new launches will take time to sell and those who are buying seeing Ireo City plans will have to wait atleast 15-20 years to see ireo city inhabited...There may be 2-3 projects ready in the midst of baron land..

Returns from IREO properties at these levels are going to be below normal..
    CommentQuote