Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

VV is just at the start of the sector actually at the cross section of 66/67 bang on main sector road, making its location probably the best in an overall weak sector like 67..Actually its more like 66...

new project will be at the end of the sector but nevertheless location looks fine as it will have access from main sector road.

Comment

Originally posted by ukbuddy1002 View Post
      Is Dec/Jan (Whatever is the date), official launch or Pre-launch only ?

I noticed that this thread started in June 2011, so is the pre-launch done or not ?

Its a pre launch then and it would be the first rate

Comment

Can someone comment on different IREO projects - launch date, booking price, current resale? I am trying to get a sense of market whether it makes sense to invest in or buy another IREO in resale?

Victory Valley-
        Uptown -
        Grand Arch -
        Skyon -

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          VV is just at the start of the sector actually at the cross section of 66/67 bang on main sector road, making its location probably the best in an overall weak sector like 67..Actually its more like 66...

new project will be at the end of the sector but nevertheless location looks fine as it will have access from main sector road.
          Let us understand the type of developments that are happening in and around sector 67 . Sector 67 is in a junction of 2 60m sector roads, and has the following commercial retail projects which are coming :

1. IVV , , m3m merlin , ansals essencia and parkview spa adjacent to each other.

2. M3m urbana , landmark , bharti realty all in walkable distance

3. shriram school walkable distance.

The first sector where lot of sewage work going on.

connectivity :

direct 60m sector road to GCx and another 60m sector road to Ireo city and from there via gurgaon faridabad road to south delhi via the newly approved road being created by delhi government. on the back the newly proposed 90m road connecting sector 63a to nh8 via sector 67a.

so i am not sure by which benchmark is it overall weak sector . there is hardly any difference between sector 66 , 67 or 65 in terms of connectivity in the overall scheme of things. It is like saying one end of sohna road is better than other end , both are separated by aroung 2 to 3 km distance , which is nothing. if it takes x minutes to reach a place from sector 66 or 65 , it may take x +2 more minutes or lesser depending on where you need to go., one needs to live in this part to experience what i am saying.

However currently there is no road to sector 67a , all is proposed in the masterplan and should come in due course. while 67 is absolutely well connected
          Last edited December 8 2012, 02:32 PM.

Comment

I agree with you KC

what I means was that the location of IVV is great as it is at the junction of 2 sector road and its location is as good as any project in 65/66/67

However some other projects in sec 67 like Bestech/ansal are too close to a village making their location little weak.

Comment

Guys I'm looking to sell my 1500 sq ft apr in victory valley. I don't live in India. Please advise. Can come down and close it.

Comment

hows is the location of this project?

i had seen one thread where it is written 67a is poorer location i just wanted to know the reason any idea how far is bestech park view next sector 67
                Last edited December 31 2015, 11:25 AM. Reason: Text formatting.
                NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Originally posted by abhay1991 View Post
                  hows is the location of this project
                  i had seen one thread where it is written 67a is porrer location i just wanted to know the reason any idea how far is bestech park view next sector 67
                  It depends on the time horizon. as of today there is no road to sector 67a as the current 60m road ends abruptly in between 67 & 64 sector. In future , as per masterplan 2031, the sector road as well as bypass road which interconnects 63a sector to nh8 will be there. so yes, it is further down / behind sector 67.

bestech project is alongthe other 60m road, which is incomplete. It ends up in badshahpur village and bestech is the last project in this sector road, just next to badshahpur village on one side.

Trust that explains it, a map as shown by amit or wikimapia will be most helpfull to understand it better.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    I agree with you KC

what I means was that the location of IVV is great as it is at the junction of 2 sector road and its location is as good as any project in 65/66/67

However some other projects in sec 67 like Bestech/ansal are too close to a village making their location little weak.
                    You are right amit , probably i misread your post.

Comment

amit and kc ji how do u see this new project for investment point of view for 2 years

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X