Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Was Ireo testing the waters? and ditched the Iref investors who were queying up. This business of prelaunhed really needs to be curtailed. Business of real estate has become like a Future & options market? Bad state of affairs for end user.

ROMANK Ji,

Why only IREF investors? There must be many more queueing up for this prelaunch and do not have a definite answer. MPV is they must be much more in number as compared to the IREF members, only difficult to ascertain how many.

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Anger Bhai,

Welcome back. Long time. Finally the tiger from Life of Pi is back to Land after 6 months :)

I have been doing good. Now as you are back, I leave the balancing act for you to do.

Regarding Bears.... Well I gulped all of them down yesterday night.

Happy posting and once again the Fun on IREF is again going to start.

RA

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Rushil bhai!!!!

How have you been???

Hamara salaam kabool karo...

waise do the returns that you are promising on a Y-O-Y basis, take into account the probability of bear markets, slow downs, recession, mulayam or mayawati becoming PM in 2014 etc??

you know, I am ultra bullish on the GCx story too.. but I do respect the view of the naysayers as well. Itni lambi predictions mat maaro... just wait... watch and hopefully laugh all the way to the bank.. coz god forbid if the bubble decides that its time for it to go burst, the bears will lynch you for your predictions :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Anger Bhai,

Welcome back. Long time. Finally the tiger from Life of Pi is back to Land after 6 months :)

I have been doing good. Now as you are back, I leave the balancing act for you to do.

Regarding Bears.... Well I gulped all of them down yesterday night.

Happy posting and once again the Fun on IREF is again going to start.

RA

thanks rushilbhai....

nice to see that famous sense of humor has not frozen in dilli ki thand!!! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AshiMisra2
    Folks, FYI: I had a conversation with my broker regarding IREO 67A. He informed me that project has been delayed & might launch in August 2013. So for now I would stop tracking this project down.

Good luck to all for other projects.

I called Ireo Sales Team today and they are telling that project would be launched by Mid of this month itself. If brokers are saying Aug 2013, then how come Sales team is giving other statements.
    CommentQuote
  • Ditto..I also called them up and heard that it will be launched in Jan itself. Not sure who is correct but will not be surprised if the customer care (call center) guys are not aware of this development.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jackisgood
    Ditto..I also called them up and heard that it will be launched in Jan itself. Not sure who is correct but will not be surprised if the customer care (call center) guys are not aware of this development.

Rumor-mills are working overtime.. !!!!! kab aayega IREO 67 A ... ??
    CommentQuote
  • aur milega ki nahi !!! :)

Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Rumor-mills are working overtime.. !!!!! kab aayega IREO 67 A ... ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Everyone,

I get more information on this thread then brokers or company guys....so if they say something i cum here to verify n..... finally thought to make an account here...... :)

there licence is about to cum n as soon as its there...they wil start givng the details to brokers.... n if we wait we mite loose on the opportunity... seniors here wud be always updated...so plz keep us updated as well.....the same way u r doing till now....
    CommentQuote
  • Just heard from a relaible source:

Project will be launched (read pre launch) in second week of February.

Price will be 8750-9250 depending upon the response
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Just heard from a relaible source:

Project will be launched (read pre launch) in second week of February.

Price will be 8750-9250 depending upon the response

even by the standards of a certified ireo fan, this is bit much for a pre launch price for an upcoming sector ( 67a ).

only thing positive about this , in my personal view, will be its impact on IVV . IVV will be found to be a bargain hunt by these standards.
    CommentQuote
  • Sir this news is 100% correct.

8750 will be the base, if the response is bad.

Yes u are right with 67 A 9000, GA at 11XXX, Skyon at 10XXX

IVV suddenly looks cheap.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Sir this news is 100% correct.

8750 will be the base, if the response is bad.

Yes u are right with 67 A 9000, GA at 11XXX, Skyon at 10XXX

IVV suddenly looks cheap.

sir

your inputs have always been valuable and trustworthy , so i am believing it and stating the obvious. it will surely perk up IVV as rushil has been predicting.

I am also very sure that they can not afford to position 67a at a toned down specs at these rates, it would require some guts to pull it off. if specs are lower than IVV , then IVV will look dirt cheap .
    CommentQuote
  • Only issue is selling 2000 apartments?

One more info - two bhk will be 1260 sq ft and not 14XX in IVV/Skyon

I dont think it will have luxury specs (not sure) with sizes like 1260?
    CommentQuote
  • Ticket size for IVV 3 BHK at 2cr.+ puts off lot of potential buyers. 67A will have lower sizes which may help in getting good response
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj but that holds good for Skyon and GA as well.

All ireo projects have 3 bHK over 2 cr
    CommentQuote