Collapse

The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 12 2021
2195 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : The Corridors by IREO Developers in Sector 67A, Gurgaon

KC what would be the most updated resale price of 2 BHK in tower C and how much payment has gone?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
      mid rise resale price is approx 8500 and plc of 300 to 600 depending on when bought.

Payment gone is entirely depending on the specific mid rise , some have just 30%, other betweeen 50 to 85% .

anyone guess on sector 67a but it is a large project and specs may be more around uptown than IVV . However one needs to wait for the final details , till then it is informed speculation.

Rushil may add much more information or correct some of mine.
      Mid rise D12 to D22 , only about 30% would have gone
      Mid rise D1, D3, D26 almost 80% would have gone .

second advantage of Mid rise is only 2 apartments per floor and all apartments are green facing, while in Towers the 3 bhk ones are mostly non green facing .

Comment

Thanks KC,
        I also don't see construction update for D12 to D22 on ireo website. So it means the construction has not at all started for these blocks. Any reason for this but yes they make a nice proposition to get in. Also is it difficult to get a unit in resale in these blocks or are they available?

Thanks
        Varun

Originally posted by kinjalchato View Post
        Mid rise D12 to D22 , only about 30% would have gone
        Mid rise D1, D3, D26 almost 80% would have gone .

second advantage of Mid rise is only 2 apartments per floor and all apartments are green facing, while in Towers the 3 bhk ones are mostly non green facing .

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          KC what would be the most updated resale price of 2 BHK in tower C and how much payment has gone?

Thanks
          Tower C the payment gone would be approx 50% and soon it will be 60% + entire edc/idc + 50% parking. Ireo may or may not have raised, but milestones will be due, because generally they are slightly behind .

Price should be around 8200 + to the best of my knowledge .

Comment

Originally posted by Varun_2011 View Post
            Thanks KC,
            I also don't see construction update for D12 to D22 on ireo website. So it means the construction has not at all started for these blocks. Any reason for this but yes they make a nice proposition to get in. Also is it difficult to get a unit in resale in these blocks or are they available?

Thanks
            Varun
            don't have much idea on the availability , do check with brokers is an obvious answer. however had checked with ireo understand that that is as per their project plan, they are going to expedite these soon alongwith the towers,

the same has been case with ga where 2 towers & 1 mid rise were started late and hence had a good cash flow intially, but now it is piling on.

Comment

Sunny/Varun,

Most of the questions have been comprehensively answered by KC. Nothing more to add. Yes D12-21 is catching up the investors frenzy as only 30% payment has gone. In most of these towers either just excavation has happened or basement slab work is going on.

Regarding availability, yes there is availability in Mid rise as well. You need to work hard on it. Price would be 8500.
              Midrise with higher PLC (700) and BSP (7200) are available at 8200-8300.

In next 6-8 months most of the midrise will reach almost same level of construction. So the cashflow advantage wont exist then.

Regarding customer care I am surprised to know about your experience. May be your tried their number on weekend when they are closed. You may try again and if you dont get any response you may leave a comment on their FB page. I am sure they will revert soon.

Regarding the specs of 67a project, it wont be ultra luxury or luxury like IVV. But most probably a semi luxury like Uptown. Untill the actial specs come out, everything else is a mere speculation.

RA

Originally posted by Varun_2011 View Post
              Thanks KC,

Thanks
              Varun

Comment

I inquired with few brokers.. all quoted 8500-9000 for 2 BHK in tower C

Comment

wrong post.
                  Last edited December 10 2012, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
                    I inquired with few brokers.. all quoted 8500-9000 for 2 BHK in tower C
                    as a seller or a buyer , you know how these brokers work more than a lot of us . as a seller you will invariably get 8200 to 8500 , one never knows.

Comment

Rushil, great post as always.

Couple of months back I was also confused between Skyon and IVV, went for Skyon because of following reason

1. Location - Its a part of Ireo city and this will add premium to it (that is why price is a bit higher and will always be)
                      2. Ireo new project (of 25K), I am not sure whether Ireo is launching anything or not, but there are rumors, and if it gets launched, the prices in Ireo city will move fast.
                      3. When I was discussing with Ireo sales team, any new projects in the Ireo city will not be less 15K (not high end), so the price of existing projects has to be around that before launching anything of the same price in the same area.
                      4. Grand Arch prices went up, once the construction started and followed the same trend as the floors were build. I am expecting the same trend for Skyon here.

Now IVV prices are around 2000 - 2500 less than Skyon but that is because of primarily location and %age payment gone, I still feel this difference of 2500 will always be there or may increase in future.

Note - Its only my point of view. I could be wrong.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                      That's why I see IVV a very tempting buy at the moment. With Uptown selling at 8200 and 67a coming at 8k and above, its IVV that gives a good chance to make money in medium term.

One must also see the fact that Skyon has mostly midrises with just one Iconic tower. Seeing how some of the midrises have already recieved calls of 60-70% payment, I see the same scenario happening in Skyon pretty soon. Time taken for midrise is always much lesser then tall towers.

So I see a very fast outflow in Skyon post Feb 2013 and most of the midrise will reach IVV level in next 6-8 months. This will put pressure on financiers and investors to exit and one may see a consolidation in skyon for some time.
                      Next move in skyon would come only after GA comes for possession and families start moving in.

In terms of ROI, IVV looks more tempting. It hasnt got its due premium till date and in next 6 months I see 3 tall towers reaching 60% of their height. This will bring in rapid appreciation like it happened in GA.

Secondly if 67a has to give returns to its investors, it needs to touch 9500 within a year of its launch. For that IVV resale has to be atleast at 10,500. Which means 2k jump from the current level.

So when one compares cash flow of Skyon, GA, Uptown and IVV, IVV scores all over.
                      There are many midrises where only 30% payment has gone till date which puts it at par with Skyon in terms of cash flow.

Skyon will need Rs 2500/- more premium then IVV to enter as of now ...

If you do your maths, it wont be difficult to figure out where you should be putting your money today.

PS:- Skyon Min 3bhk size is 2045 and IVV it is 2386. Thats the only diff + Location advantage to skyon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X