Members!!!!

I have been looking to invest in a 2-3 Bhk since a couple of months now and more or less zero-ing on ireo sector 67a project ( although uptown, palm studio and victory valley are still on my radar) ... I request all knowledgable members ( especially the seniors and brokers in disguise of members) to comment upon the pros and cons of the project.

Also, I'd request other members planning to go for the project to get in touch with me, so that, we can look for a deal as a group rather than as multiple single parties .

As a start to the thread, let me list out a few pros and cons.

PROS

- New launch. Very little upfront payment.
- Specifications, better than basic, which are becoming a hallmark of ireo.
- location ( as per first information) looks to be good. Behind sector 67 or say
behind victory valley and PVSN
- other projects of the builder getting handsome appreciation and excellent
speed of all projects as of now ( cash crunch doesn't seem to be affecting the
So called FDI funded , politically funded as per grapevine, builder at all.

CONS

- yet undemarcated sector. Not in master plan 2021.
- builder, although very promising, hasn't delivered anything as yet
- specifications will be more along the lines of uptown ( which is available in
resale at 4800-4900 levels and has better location) and not very luxurious
Like grand arch,victory valley or skyon.
- although pricing is very speculative as of now but if it ends up 5k or more
Will be a disappointment ( like unitech south park).

I hope to hear from the other guys soon ....
;)

MODERATOR's NOTE - This thread was started about 18 months back, when this project was rumored to be getting launched . Due to delay in the launch this thread went into hibernation for some time and it is now alive . Newbies/First time users, please note & do not get misguided by the last year's launch price that stands mentioned . A duplicate thread { which stands closed now } has some updated information . Refer http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...7-a-46911.html .
Read more
1985 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    Ticket size for IVV 3 BHK at 2cr.+ puts off lot of potential buyers. 67A will have lower sizes which may help in getting good response

There are very few 2bhk based developments in either sohna road/ GCR except for few units in few projects . Most have been largely 3bhk+ developments.

even large part of developments in GCx areas have been 3bhk with few 2bhk thrown in. I am not sure if ireo is trying out something new by lowering apartment sizes and creating a densre inhabitation.

even if 40 acre density of 2000 is more than a ivv ( 750 + in 25 acres ) or GA ( 650+ in 19 acres ) .

In GA also VRV was charged optional at a nominal price for 2 bhk alone, while it was default in others. also 2 bhk had some character, duplex with huge ground to ceiling clearances , it is neat and appealing to yuppies . I am not sure what value prop can a 2bhk in 67a will provide.

i guess one needs to wait and watch .
    CommentQuote
  • That's true.
    Lower prices in IVV may also be due its comparatively bigger inventory. Also, Skyon and GA were marketed with better placed USPs.

Essentially I do not see much difference in these 3 projects in terms of qualified of living and IVV will catch up on prices at some stage
    CommentQuote
  • Ireo might bring down 3 BHK sizes from ~ 2300-2500 sq.ft to 1600-1800 range. That's the only way I can visualize better absorption at these rates.

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    There are very few 2bhk based developments in either sohna road/ GCR except for few units in few projects . Most have been largely 3bhk+ developments.

even large part of developments in GCx areas have been 3bhk with few 2bhk thrown in. I am not sure if ireo is trying out something new by lowering apartment sizes and creating a densre inhabitation.

even if 40 acre density of 2000 is more than a ivv ( 750 + in 25 acres ) or GA ( 650+ in 19 acres ) .

In GA also VRV was charged optional at a nominal price for 2 bhk alone, while it was default in others. also 2 bhk had some character, duplex with huge ground to ceiling clearances , it is neat and appealing to yuppies . I am not sure what value prop can a 2bhk in 67a will provide.

i guess one needs to wait and watch .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by connectanuj
    That's true.
    Lower prices in IVV may also be due its comparatively bigger inventory. Also, Skyon and GA were marketed with better placed USPs.

Essentially I do not see much difference in these 3 projects in terms of qualified of living and IVV will catch up on prices at some stage

inventory is not significantly large , the essential difference has been ireo branding of ireo city projects. i guess the sohna road prices can never match GCR prices in the near forseable future , eventhough the highest price ( psft ) in sohna road, may touch the lowest ( psft ) of GCR. Same way the properties near GCR will have premium to property near sohna road, in my view .

Hence IVV / Primanti kind of projects might have some premium to sohna road projects, but may not catch up with a skyon or GA, despite being conceptualized better than the two as a standalone development.
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed... kinjal bhai you tend to make sense....always

I dug out my mails for previous version sector 67A launch.. few salient features of the project were:

Approx 2000 apartments, on 40 acres with more than 12 acres of land scape green.

Ø 18 - 21 towers, 14 -16 floors.

Ø 4 Apartments to each floor, serviced with two passenger and one service lift.

Ø Exclusive club for the residents in 2 acres with a built up area of 80000 sqft.

Ø Specifications ( Split Unit Air-conditioning, Wooden flooring, Modular Kitchen, Double Walled Glass Windows)

Sizes 2BHK - 1200, 2BHK + SQ 1450, 3BHK 1,700, 3BHK +SQ 1900
    CommentQuote
  • Just how Chidambaram is infamous for introducing hilarious and obnoxious taxes like MAT, surcharges on petroleum, education cess, cess on diesel, other surcharges on income tax extra but famous for keeping the base tax rate untinkered , Ireo has devised it's own ways of increasing revenues through PLC obnoxiously in IVV and other projects.

They might throw the googly this time by keeping the BSP higher and having very marginal PLC, thus with Lower size and negligible PLC, 67a would still look attractive at 9k.

I would like to name 67a now as "CRY WOLF" project. It has come so close to launch zillions of times and not got launched yet that now even if it comes to my home tonight and knocks my door and pleads for a cheque, I won't believe it...

Let the wolfs feat on it this time.... And I am sure there are many in gurgaon waiting to lap it up.

RA

Originally Posted by kinjalchato
    sir

your inputs have always been valuable and trustworthy , so i am believing it and stating the obvious. it will surely perk up IVV as rushil has been predicting.

I am also very sure that they can not afford to position 67a at a toned down specs at these rates, it would require some guts to pull it off. if specs are lower than IVV , then IVV will look dirt cheap .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit
    Unless your source is directly a company official, I think its a really exorbitant price for the specs this thread has speculated in the past.
    My info, as of yesterday evening, is that the prelaunch price would be 8100/-. At least that is the price on which I have been recommended to deposit my cheque with the broker.
    In fact, in my personal view, that is an acceptable pre-launch price.
    On the specifications I have been told that it would be no less than IVV specs. Lets see. I'l wait for more concrete details before taking a call.

happy investing

Originally Posted by amit001
    Just heard from a relaible source:

Project will be launched (read pre launch) in second week of February.

Price will be 8750-9250 depending upon the response
    CommentQuote
  • Whatever be the rate, lauch is not happening atleast till the end of Feb..... Another delay and 200 Rs increase for the delay to be borne by the buyers....
    CommentQuote
  • And what if the bubble bursts before the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abc111
    And what if the bubble bursts before the launch.

Then there will be no launch
    CommentQuote
  • RA,

Most probably the pre launch will be on Feb 14th.

8750 is the worst case rate.

Out of 2000, only 400 units will be on offer.
    CommentQuote
  • Just a day after Valentine's day ie on 15th Feb is the 3rd Anniversary of famed "Bubble Burst Thread"....

May be IREO is also following that thread hence they have postponed the launch till Feb end just to give respect to the Bubble which has been building for three years now.

Originally Posted by abc111
    And what if the bubble bursts before the launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Just a day after Valentine's day ie on 15th Feb is the 3rd Anniversary of famed "Bubble Burst Thread"....

May be IREO is also following that thread hence they have postponed the launch till Feb end just to give respect to the Bubble which has been building for three years now.

Bubble burst threat was started in Feb 2011 and this thread in June 2011.
    Both have been elusive till now;even though bubble expansion has been halted.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all,

I had a chat with my broker who is a senior channel partner of IREO and have come to know that the pre launch for 67A would be on 25th of Jan' 2013 8750. My question to all the learned members for personal advise to me is: Would it not be a better option to buysomething in IVV 9150 (rate confirmed in one of the posts on IVV thread) where in mandatory parking slots have been included? This is working out more or less same as in the new 67A project provied you get something of liking in IVV and the payment plan is friendly. Unless 67A specs include ducted VRV, fixed furniture, engineered wood flooring like SKYON and not laminate wood flooring as in IVV, mandatory parking/s and full modular kitchen with appliances like DLF Park Place, this project seems to be less attractive. I am really confused though my cheques are in line. PLEASE advise what the better option would be? Thanks in anticipation!

Cheers.

CA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cheeky AlAn
    Hello all,

I had a chat with my broker who is a senior channel partner of IREO and have come to know that the pre launch for 67A would be on 25th of Jan' 2013 8750. My question to all the learned members for personal advise to me is: Would it not be a better option to buysomething in IVV 9150 (rate confirmed in one of the posts on IVV thread) where in mandatory parking slots have been included? This is working out more or less same as in the new 67A project provied you get something of liking in IVV and the payment plan is friendly. Unless 67A specs include ducted VRV, fixed furniture, engineered wood flooring like SKYON and not laminate wood flooring as in IVV, mandatory parking/s and full modular kitchen with appliances like DLF Park Place, this project seems to be less attractive. I am really confused though my cheques are in line. PLEASE advise what the better option would be? Thanks in anticipation!

Cheers.

CA.

Bro 8750/ looks over the board to me. I thought it would have made sense if it was around 8K. So what you say makes better buy.
    On the other hand, it is always...always like thumb rule that new launch is on the higher side to the prevailing resale of similar projects. Reason may be all white, original booking and staggered payment. So pick your choice based on suitability.
    Still this project has taken too long and lost some of its sheen. One may consider Tata Primanti instead.
    CommentQuote